November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

The doctor was not able to find mine at 11+1, but I have a fair bit of pudge, so maybe that's why? I'm really debating buying a doppler. It is not really a justifiable expense right now, but maybe in the next month or so.

:Had our gender reveal and we're officially team blue!!!! :blue:

Congrats on team blue Geralyn!!!! It's so long until we find out. Like 7 weeks!

Congrats on team blue Geralyn!!!! It's so long until we find out. Like 7 weeks!

It would've been for us too, if we waited for the doctor. They won't do it until 20 weeks, so we booked a private gender scan at 16w1d. Unless there are any complications, we are supposed to only have 3 ultrasounds throughout the entire pregnancy. I get so jealous of everyone else!

Congrats Geralyn!!! Wooooooo!

We are finding out 2 weeks from today at 14 weeks even at our private gender scan! :) x

We went for our early gender scan today we are having a girl!!! Which is perfect because we already have a little boy!

mandaa, we only get four...not that much more than you!
8 weeks, 12 weeks, 20 weeks and 36 weeks.

We are probably going to pay for a private scan at 17+3, just in time for Father's Day!

Ahhhh! Congrats Rand and Geralyn!! Can't believe there are already members of this group that know gender! Sooooo exciting!:thumbup:

Pffft. 3/4? Uk we get two 12 week and 20 week but couldn't handle the wait so paid private at 7 weeks and will hopefully get a 4d at roughly 28. I would love an early gender scan but all the costs add up so we will wait until our 20 week to find out.

Congrats on you guys getting the results let the shopping begin!

Congrats ladies on gender scans! Its making me more anxious already haha.

Quick ques...do any of u use angelsounds doppler? And if so how do you ladies count the bpm? Its cause i used it today and well we "think" we found HB because it wasnt beating as to my own heartbeat it was actually faster...but i tried counting 15seconds on timer and it didnt come out to 168 when i multiplied by 4. But i felt sure it was babies HB because baby moved and i couldnt find it anymore plus i heard the placenta whoosh sound..

Long story short at the drs i recorded and HB was super fast and i compared it to this doppler and it was slower, but not as slow as mine.

Congrats on team blue and team pink ladies; this is making me so anxious to know now!!

Yesterday was a living nightmare, i was sick about 15 times, i hat ketones +5 according to test strips at home, i didnt want to end up in hosp. So i didnt take my 3rd antibiotic, took paracetamol at 4 which easef stomach pains then my antisickness at 6pm and started to come back around to my hald normal self. I had got hubby to buy me ice lollies earlier that day so had about 10 mini ones from about 8-11pm which helped greatly.
Woke up today feel good, back on ice lollies and to avoid me waiting around at walk in im just going to go make appt after school run tomorrow.

Still cant get over what happened, amazing how much my body has changed.

Heartburn is sooooo bad i hope its just because of the cold and that.

In uk you only get 2! ar 12 weeks and 20 weeks .... If your midwife thinks that you are a special case then might ask for 2 more growth scans at 24 and 36 weeks, but that is quite rare to happen :( I I have my 12 weeks scan next friday and we are going to book a private scan at 16 weeks for gender reveal as is going to be right on my birthday and that is what I asked for birthday present :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->