November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Wow you ladies can chat! I really do need to check in more!!

Happy mothers day to you'll the American and Canadian Mummies!

MummytoAmber - I hope your asthma has gotten a bit better. Sorry to hear you're still really sick. Like you I've been on meds but I've actually got it down to 1 tablet a day now which is awesome. I really hope you feel better soon as there is nothing worse than feeling sick all the time. Also when I took antibiotics at 5wks it made my sickness a lot worse. FX the antibiotics start to work soon too.

Laurarerbecca - I have gained exactly 1 stone at 10 weeks so I feel a little big. I'll try and post a picture with this Message.... Good luck with your can on 27th May, how exciting.

Twinklie - Wow losing weight in pregnancy - I wish ...lol. Great Scan pictures! :)

Apple - Good luck for the 16th June I bet you're super excited!

Misslilly - Great news on your Doppler arriving. Have you used it yet?

Geralyn - Congratulations on team blue! :D

Randntrying - Congratulations on team pink. One of each you must be thrilled :D

I've been visiting my parents for the weekend as its my birthday tomorrow. My daughter wanted a party so I had a small tea party for her yesterday. Great bump pictures everyone. It sounds like everyone is planning on fining out the gender, I still have ages to wait.

Attachments

• 10wks.jpg
    10wks.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
MishC what a cute bump!!

I re weighed myself the next day and it's only 2lbs, must have eaten a lot the day before or was very constipated tmi lol! I'm going to weigh again tomorrow or Tuesday so we'll what it is then!

I'm rapidly gaining weight but I did with my daughter. I gained 3 stone with her so presume i'll do the same this time. Constipation is awful I hope it gets better soon

Gorgeous bumps Littlefishyegg and mischc! :yipee:

A girl on bnb found out the gender with a blood test really early. Twinklie is her BFF irl...how many weeks was Jokerette Twinklie?

I'm struggling with constipation too this weekend, it's making me feel so full and fat :dohh:

Xxx

My new weird craving...custard on it's own lol birds custard but only the one where you add boiling water

Princesskel - I hope the constipation eases soon.

Laurarebecca - That made ma laugh. I'm a believer in eat what ever makes you feel good.

Tell me about it... Right now I'm eating whatever I want and crave! I'm sure it'll be a different craving tomorrow! I've totally gone off fizzy drinks which is unusual for me; I used to like them a lot now it's all about fresh orange juice!!

We had a big Mother's Day BBQ at our house today with my parents and brother, and DH's mom and step dad, DH's sister and husband and kids, and DH's step siblings. At gift time we gave them the grandma frames with the sonogram picture and they both squealed!!! Everyone was thrilled and it's nice to not have to hide it anymore. Some people guessed anyway since I hadn't been drinking at family functions. Haha. Now we have to make sure to tell DH's Dad and some other family members and then we can make it Facebook official. Just want it out there, no more hiding!

I read yesterday that the blood test (materniT21 I think it's called) can detect gender with 99% accuracy as early as 7 weeks. It actually pulls the baby's DNA! Very cool stuff.

We had a big Mother's Day BBQ at our house today with my parents and brother, and DH's mom and step dad, DH's sister and husband and kids, and DH's step siblings. At gift time we gave them the grandma frames with the sonogram picture and they both squealed!!! Everyone was thrilled and it's nice to not have to hide it anymore. Some people guessed anyway since I hadn't been drinking at family functions. Haha. Now we have to make sure to tell DH's Dad and some other family members and then we can make it Facebook official. Just want it out there, no more hiding!

Awesome! I was wondering how your announcement went! Super exciting!

We've slowly been telling people over the last couple weeks. I'll for sure wait until my scan on Thursday at 12+3, but assuming that goes well, we will be out to the world by the end of the week!

How did you ladies announce on FB? I've really been debating if/when/how I want to do it and I'm just so unsure. On one hand, I struggled to conceive for almost two years. Every FB announcement I saw in that time (especially when I was going through my ectopic) stung. Seriously, this might make me sound horrible, but each one was a punch in the gut. Not that I wasn't happy for my friends/acquaintances... Just so sad for myself and hurting. I always vowed I'd keep quiet on FB just for those reasons (I'm usually not very active on it anyway) just out of sensitivity to others who might quietly be in a similar place and hurting. But on the other hand, this is the most exciting thing I've ever been through, and I want to announce on FB bad! I won't do it until next weekend at the earliest, but I really need to figure out a way that appeases to both my crazy feelings on this matter and I want to do it as classy as possible. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

We are waiting to do a gender reveal pic, and we won't really announce it, just slyly make it our profile pictures so that the people that see us see it and "get it" without us making a huge deal. Everyone close to us already knows, so there's no need to make it a big thing on FB :)

I read yesterday that the blood test (materniT21 I think it's called) can detect gender with 99% accuracy as early as 7 weeks. It actually pulls the baby's DNA! Very cool stuff.

I've had this test done. In the UK they won't take bloods until after 10 weeks and then since they are analysed in the US, it can take up to 2 weeks to get the results. Theorectically though it means that you can have a definitive answer at 12 weeks on gender and I guess earlier in the US?

Congrats all on the latest gender reveals :cloud9:

We've slowly been telling people over the last couple weeks. I'll for sure wait until my scan on Thursday at 12+3, but assuming that goes well, we will be out to the world by the end of the week!

How did you ladies announce on FB? I've really been debating if/when/how I want to do it and I'm just so unsure. On one hand, I struggled to conceive for almost two years. Every FB announcement I saw in that time (especially when I was going through my ectopic) stung. Seriously, this might make me sound horrible, but each one was a punch in the gut. Not that I wasn't happy for my friends/acquaintances... Just so sad for myself and hurting. I always vowed I'd keep quiet on FB just for those reasons (I'm usually not very active on it anyway) just out of sensitivity to others who might quietly be in a similar place and hurting. But on the other hand, this is the most exciting thing I've ever been through, and I want to announce on FB bad! I won't do it until next weekend at the earliest, but I really need to figure out a way that appeases to both my crazy feelings on this matter and I want to do it as classy as possible. Maybe I'm over thinking it.

MissLissy - I think it is lovely that you are over thinking it to be honest... I have a close friend who has been trying for a second child for over 12 months and we both had our first child within 14 days of each other. I have been very conscious of her feelings when telling people...

I just don't think there is an easy answer to this :nope:

Wow you ladies can chat! I really do need to check in more!!

Happy mothers day to you'll the American and Canadian Mummies!

MummytoAmber - I hope your asthma has gotten a bit better. Sorry to hear you're still really sick. Like you I've been on meds but I've actually got it down to 1 tablet a day now which is awesome. I really hope you feel better soon as there is nothing worse than feeling sick all the time. Also when I took antibiotics at 5wks it made my sickness a lot worse. FX the antibiotics start to work soon too.

Laurarerbecca - I have gained exactly 1 stone at 10 weeks so I feel a little big. I'll try and post a picture with this Message.... Good luck with your can on 27th May, how exciting.

Twinklie - Wow losing weight in pregnancy - I wish ...lol. Great Scan pictures! :)

Apple - Good luck for the 16th June I bet you're super excited!

Misslilly - Great news on your Doppler arriving. Have you used it yet?

Geralyn - Congratulations on team blue! :D

Randntrying - Congratulations on team pink. One of each you must be thrilled :D

I've been visiting my parents for the weekend as its my birthday bad tomorrow. My daughter wanted a party so I had a small tea party for her yesterday. Great bump pictures everyone. It sounds like everyone is planning on fining out the gender, I still have ages to wait.

Thank you, my asthma is a lot better thank you which makes so much better sleeping. I'm glad to hear your meds have helped you so good, i remember you saying how bad you were feeling.
Great bump picture :thumbup:

Gorgeous bumps Littlefishyegg and mischc! :yipee:

A girl on bnb found out the gender with a blood test really early. Twinklie is her BFF irl...how many weeks was Jokerette Twinklie?

I'm struggling with constipation too this weekend, it's making me feel so full and fat :dohh:

Xxx

Lady i know had blood test done found out in about 10-14days shes having a girl. I too also struggled but no surprize why i did though

My new weird craving...custard on it's own lol birds custard but only the one where you add boiling water

Thick custard? Mine is ice lollies, ive gone off all craving i had started to get it. What next for me lol

Great to hear your announcement went well :happydance:

Missy i felt the same too, each announcement was crushing to see :cry:
At when we had 12w scan everything was great i just wanted to shout it out because i was so happy.
Its deffo one of them situations where regardless it'll be happy/sad to others

So jealous of all you guys who know the gender!!!

I started a gender guess thread in my sig- still almost 5 weeks for me to know though!!

I set up one of these for family and friends to take a guess :D

Could still use it when those find out the sex too!

https://www.expectnet.com/index.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->