November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

A little update for me...

My new job has said I can start whenever I want to start. It can be September like originally planned or it can be after baby's been born. If I say 6 months for example and then want longer I can just say and have the whole year off! I am beyond happy, it couldn't have gone any better!!!

Hi ladies , Does any of you have does tiny little darkshis hair in their belly? I do! and every time I look at them they look wrose! And my face is a map! Loads of spots dunno what else to do :S hahaha

My new job has said I can start whenever I want to start. It can be September like originally planned or it can be after baby's been born. If I say 6 months for example and then want longer I can just say and have the whole year off! I am beyond happy, it couldn't have gone any better!!!

That is brilliant news :)

Hi ladies , Does any of you have does tiny little darkshis hair in their belly? I do! and every time I look at them they look wrose! And my face is a map! Loads of spots dunno what else to do :S hahaha

Ive always had fair hair, my leg hairs have turned dark, my thighs now growing hair for first time ever!
I have dark line on my stomach, i have dark hairs all over stomach.
I have dark hairs growing around my nipples and just extra boob hair in general.
My arm hair is turning darker ( im hating it) complete opposite to my girls. The hair growth is out of this world.

My face on other hand is doing very good compared to before pregnancy, since post depo i had huge problem with spots they are very well under control (opposite to my girls)

My cousin is throwing me a sprinkle and we shall reveal then. I can't wait to know!

This is excellent news. Sounds like you're going to be working for a great company.

My latest bump pic at 12 weeks!

IMAGE_257.jpg

Just a thought those planning to have a babyshower of some kind don't leave it too late. You have loads more energy I'm the 2nd tri and it means (esp with first) being organised with things that need buying sooner.

ive never heard of the term sprinkle, what is it? sounds cute and making me think of cake haha

Nice bumps ladies

A sprinkle is like a baby shower but usually smaller, tends to be for the second child.

Uhhh that sound interesting! I live in the UK now and from where I am from originally we don't do baby showers, but since I live in a foreign country for the last 4 years I will hahhaha! Every single friend of mine are asking about my baby shower and I'm only 12 weeks!

But really... can't wait until I get to that point :) Any ideas here ? I've heard about gender reveal parties and thing like that, Is any of you doing one of those?

Lovely bump pics Salu, Kazine and Mariemo!

Thanks Twinklie...knew it was so early.

Great news about work Laura. :yipee:

Kazine it's coming so quick! :happydance:

I haven't had the hair problems, but I have an annoying rash on the side of my bump...don't know what it is :shrug:

I didn't have a shower for F so don't think I could really ave one this time :dohh: it's nt really that common over here anyway?

Xxx

Uhhh that sound interesting! I live in the UK now and from where I am from originally we don't do baby showers, but since I live in a foreign country for the last 4 years I will hahhaha! Every single friend of mine are asking about my baby shower and I'm only 12 weeks!

But really... can't wait until I get to that point :) Any ideas here ? I've heard about gender reveal parties and thing like that, Is any of you doing one of those?

We just had our gender reveal party on Sat with our family. It was so fun! We cute a cake to find out and the icing inside was BLUE!

Question: Has anyone used two middle names for their child? Is there room on the birth certificate? And how would that work when filling out forms? Would he use one middle name? both? initials?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->