• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thats awesome, they scan me as soon As they see me.

In the uk we have to wait until 12 weeks; well my being as impatient as I am I cannot wait that long lol!

OH and I looked at either the mamas and papas mylo 2 or the icandy raspberry and we decided we are getting one of those!!

Here in The States, they mostly see from 8 weeks and on. But i mentioned i had a MC and they told me they will see me as soon as i get approved from insurance

Hi Lolly

I'm also a "pram enthusiast" :) tested the bugaboo buffalo yesterday after hearing rave reviews and left a little disappointed .. It was so stiff and big! I know how that sounds but I'm too lazy to re edit ! ;)

Tried the cameleon 3 and fell in love.

I have a cam3 and they are lovely. I have a bee too :blush: not sure if to keep them both when I get the donkey, or sell. I don't think I'll be able to get rid of either though!!

My goodness you will have nearly the whole set :) Will be sure to ask for your advice and expertise when we do decide to make a pram decision !

Here in The States, they mostly see from 8 weeks and on. But i mentioned i had a MC and they told me they will see me as soon as i get approved from insurance

I wish we did too, only going to cost £60 though so not too bad!!

Started worrying about lack of much progression over the last few days and then decided to POAS on the afternoon to see if I was a stronger-hcg-in-the-afternoon type person.

Photo A is my test this afternoon. Photo B is that test with a test from 4 hours previous. Photo C is of the progression and photo D is of the progression after the most recent test dried (still think it’s quite a bit stronger even after drying!)

Sorry about photo spam!

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o4_1280.jpg

Jodi x

BabyMambo, I am rather sad :lol: it's a hobby!

Kazine, fab progression :D you're defo an afternoon hcg riser methinks!

image.jpg

My progressiom even though i see it the same. Bottom test is te recent one and keep in mind the other test on top of it was the same as bottom but it dried lighter..hmm,:wacko:

IM BACK! It's amazing to see it so busy on here :happydance:

I got my bfp on the 26th, I'm 3+4 and my edd is 10th November!

Can I join?

Hi ladies :hi: I'm coming over, maybe a little early but what the hell! I've been getting faint bfp's for a few days now so I'm going with the flow.

EDD is the 10th :thumbup: look forward to following all of your pregnancies xx

Hi everyone, here to share my story.
I ovulated on the 12th of February and found out I was prego on Feb 26th from my doctor. My due dat is Novemeber 6th. We TTC for one month and got lucky just like that. We already have a four year old who will be 5 before the baby is born. I have been tryng to keep it a secret because I know the risks, I am just too exicted. :happydance: Cant wait to hear everyones stroy.
Massive congratulations to everyone getting their bfp's and coming to join us :happydance:
Wishing you all a happy & healthy 9 months and welcoming you to join this positive November thread :hugs:
I will update the front page in a minute :thumbup:

Hi everyone! love that this group is growing!

I had my gp appt yesterday to let them know im pregnant, the lady was pretty miserable and all doom and gloom basically said dont get excited until 12 weeks... I am not stupid I am aware of these things! Just felt she was a bit of a downer! :wacko:

anyway I am pretty sure I have a UTI now and im struggling without the sachets you can take. I guess if its still there monday ill ask to see someone. Just have that horrible throbbing pain and it was enough to wake me up, and almost making me worry something is going wrong :wacko:

Im no stranger to UTI's and I had loads last pregnancy, also group B strep, so shouldnt be surprised!

Hope everyone is well, just going to read back and catch up.

Oh my doc got my EDD as 30 October, but I doubt that it will be that early, im sure it will be november :hugs:
Sorry for the uti :hugs: I hope it clears soon.
Do you want me to change your edd?
Hey ladies, can i join you's? Got my BFP confirmed this morning with a digi.

Been ttc 16 months since finishing the depo, with irregular cycles. I think my due date is 7th nov but may get pushed few days back.

H & H 9 months to you all!

Just had quick browse at last few comments i also tend to get alot of UTI in pregnancy aswell.
I've been buying bits and pieces since we started trying (might sound a bit weird) but i thought i'd spread the cost better. Plus i run a business that is based around baby / toddler items and gifts so i'm forever checking out new stuff :D

How is everyone today? xx

Hello can I join you ladies? I'm due nov 5th with second baby :) my first baby was very poorly when born so very anxious this time round.

Good luck everyone :)?

Hey ladies can I join? I got my bfp 4 days ago, I am due on the 2nd. I am over the moon and very nervous because this is my first. But ecstatic and don't judge me but I definitely went window shopping at baby things today haha
Welcome more ladie :hugs::hugs::hugs: h&h 9 months to you too xxx

I have such a weird horrible metallic taste in my mouth and it won't go away? Has anyone had this?
this was my mums biggest tell tale symptom with all three of her pregnancies!! :thumbup:
Started worrying about lack of much progression over the last few days and then decided to POAS on the afternoon to see if I was a stronger-hcg-in-the-afternoon type person.

Photo A is my test this afternoon. Photo B is that test with a test from 4 hours previous. Photo C is of the progression and photo D is of the progression after the most recent test dried (still think it’s quite a bit stronger even after drying!)

Sorry about photo spam!

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1tpun8UQk1rzr014o4_1280.jpg

Jodi x
Fab progression Kazine xxx

Sorry for all the morning sickness starting. I thought I might avoid it this time around, but started to feels but queasy today...could be from travelling though :shrug: progressions are looking great and good news people are getting appointments sorted already.
We had an amazing time in Paris. Dh still doesn't know I'm pregnant :dohh: I managed to keep the secret and we had one last romantic weekend! I will tell him tomorrow and I'm so excited.

I haven't really thought about a baby list yet. We have the oyster buggy and will use it again I think. I will definitely buy F a buggy board,I don't think we will need a double? I still have my moby wrap and Manduca wrap which I loved and I hope F will be in a proper bed by the time baby is born, so we will just need a Moses basket in terms of big purchases??

Better stop waffling and go update the front page...6 new bfp's :happydance: xxx

Hi ladies, I'm a newbie here, due 11/14, though I'll most likely have my little one late October due to my Irritable Uterus.

I'm only 9 dpo today, but have been getting positives for two days now. Here's today's test. :flower:

https://www.canyouseealine.com/timthumb.php?src=https://s3.amazonaws.com/cysal/46187/9 dpo.JPG&w=555

Princesskell, I recognize you from the trimester forums with our girls!

Welcome Spiffynoodles!! big, big congratulations, that's a super early line :yipee:
Wishing you a h&h 9 months xxxx

Front page updated...let me know if I've missed anything? :wacko: xxx

Well today hubby said we could start looking at strollers and car seats lol so excited

You know I'm not sure but I want something that folds down and can grow with baby I'm not even sure where to say to be honest lol

You know I'm not sure but I want something that folds down and can grow with baby I'm not even sure where to say to be honest lol

I'm still so early, I don't want to even think about it yet! (Secretly I cannot wait lol)

Hi girls and congratulations. Can I join u I'm due about the 7 th. I'm really nervous as I mc last year so I'm keeping everything crossed that this LO sticks. I also have a 3 1/2 year old who keeps me busy xx

Good morning

Congrats to those who have just got theie bfp :D

I want a stokke pushchair but may have to start bending hubbys arm now haha.
Any of you's in uk thinking about doing baby show? i went brum one last may it was brilliant.

im getting odd pains when bending down or getting up to quickly.
seem be feeling more sickly on an evening at the moment which i prefer.

my boobs/nipples have never really hurt in any of mine nor increased in size, i feel left out haha.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->