• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Any of you's in uk thinking about doing baby show? i went brum one last may it was brilliant.

i really want to go but the north one is in the next few days so wayyyy too early!! Do they only do 1 for each region a year?

When are you booking your first doctors appointment for confirmation? I don't want to book too early, or too late

Hi girls and congratulations. Can I join u I'm due about the 7 th. I'm really nervous as I mc last year so I'm keeping everything crossed that this LO sticks. I also have a 3 1/2 year old who keeps me busy xx

Congratulations, im a first timer so its nice to see so many ladies with other children for guidance and reassurance! I'm beyond nervous, I'm only 4 weeks today and already known for 6 days :dohh:

Any of you's in uk thinking about doing baby show? i went brum one last may it was brilliant.

i really want to go but the north one is in the next few days so wayyyy too early!! Do they only do 1 for each region a year?

When are you booking your first doctors appointment for confirmation? I don't want to book too early, or too late

Hi girls and congratulations. Can I join u I'm due about the 7 th. I'm really nervous as I mc last year so I'm keeping everything crossed that this LO sticks. I also have a 3 1/2 year old who keeps me busy xx

Congratulations, im a first timer so its nice to see so many ladies with other children for guidance and reassurance! I'm beyond nervous, I'm only 4 weeks today and already known for 6 days :dohh:

im not sure if do manchester anymore?
its brum in may and london october.
im actually going to go make my appt this morning im expecting at least 7 day wait before seeing him. ill be nearing roughly 6 weeks, then normally book in with midwife for 9-10wks x

So excited to see our little group growing!!
I am now 4+4, my last mc was at 5+2 so that's a milestone I'm looking forward to passing! My first scan is march 19 which ill be 6+6, hoping the next 2 weeks fly by!
Who else is having an early scan? I need one to confirm dates (pcos) as I haven't got a reliable LMP to go with.

im actually going to go make my appt this morning im expecting at least 7 day wait before seeing him. ill be nearing roughly 6 weeks, then normally book in with midwife for 9-10wks x

"the baby and toddler show" is in manchester this week but i think you're talking about "the baby show" which is in birmingham in may; i may have to travel to birmingham lol not too far! I'll be about 15 weeks by my calculations!

i think ill make an appointment for next week which will be 5.5 weeks and then i think I'm going to book a private early scan for 8 weeks as I'm such a worrier!

I am now 4+4, my last mc was at 5+2 so that's a milestone I'm looking forward to passing! My first scan is march 19 which ill be 6+6, hoping the next 2 weeks fly by!
Who else is having an early scan? I need one to confirm dates (pcos) as I haven't got a reliable LMP to go with.

i think i will be, i was thinking around 8 weeks, or do you think 7 weeks will be okay? I want to reassurance of seeing the heartbeat!

19th March .. that will come round so quick! You'll have to post pictures!!

im in the same boat as you; I'm only 4 weeks today, i found out so early that it feels like I'm having to wait an extra week for all these milestones; heartbeat, scans etc :dohh:

My latest (and last?!) progression picture; massive difference between yesterday and today!! (All tests are dried!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7

i think 2 weeks will fly over :D
im going to ask about early scan when i see gp as im not 100% on my dates ive had irregular cycles. If not found a place for 45 pound which ill book for 8 weeks :)

That clinic have got back to me and it looks like they'll be willing to scan me for free!

They scan women between 6 and 20 weeks. When do you think I should book an appointment? Aka. When am I very likely to see a heartbeat?

If not found a place for 45 pound which ill book for 8 weeks :)

ooo wheres that place for 45? The cheapest I've found is 65!

That clinic have got back to me and it looks like they'll be willing to scan me for free!

They scan women between 6 and 20 weeks. When do you think I should book an appointment? Aka. When am I very likely to see a heartbeat?

this is exactly what i want to know, i want to see a heartbeat for reassurance!

"the baby and toddler show" is in manchester this week but i think you're talking about "the baby show" which is in birmingham in may; i may have to travel to birmingham lol not too far! I'll be about 15 weeks by my calculations!

i think ill make an appointment for next week which will be 5.5 weeks and then i think I'm going to book a private early scan for 8 weeks as I'm such a worrier!

yes the baby show, they did use to do manchester. i had a great time deffo worth while pre booking tickets online.

i did same with my second as i found out at 3+3 with her i hadnt gone through first 19wks knowing with first so i wanted my mind put at ease x

if you think dates are correct can hear hb at 6 weeks, i heard hb at 7 weeks and 8 weeks.

personally id say between 7-8 x

i think i will be, i was thinking around 8 weeks, or do you think 7 weeks will be okay? I want to reassurance of seeing the heartbeat!

19th March .. that will come round so quick! You'll have to post pictures!!

im in the same boat as you; I'm only 4 weeks today, i found out so early that it feels like I'm having to wait an extra week for all these milestones; heartbeat, scans etc :dohh:

I'm getting a private scan at 8 weeks because according to the Miscarriage Association, if you see a heart beat at 6 weeks there is a 78% chance of having a successful pregnancy but at 8 weeks there is a 98% chance (and at 10 weeks, a 99.4% chance). I want a scan as early as possible but is going to reassure me enough to stop stressing so I am going for 8 weeks.

ill post the link after lunch for you x

Thank you!! I'll defo look at that place!!

Those stats are amazing...8 weeks it is then!! Lol

Looks like I might be getting my scan on the 19th March! It's my late grandmothers birthday too so hopefully it will be a good day with her looking down on me. I will be 7+1 :)

The hb starts at 6 weeks, my gyno office told me with my son 6+2 or more is best time. I saw jaces at 6+3 :)

Looks like I might be getting my scan on the 19th March! It's my late grandmothers birthday too so hopefully it will be a good day with her looking down on me. I will be 7+1 :)

19th for me too :)

My tests today. Can't believe the darkness! Finally started to calm down!

tumblr_n1v2yrhswt1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1v2yrhswt1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

And I've just booked a scan for 19th March *jumps up and down*

Im having a transvaginal scan on 15th March :thumbup: Hopefully we can confirm dates also.

I remember seeing the HB for my daughter at 7w3d it was amazing, really cannot wait to experience that 'relief' and joy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->