November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Lol I thought I had massive baby brain!

lol! im totally losing it. Nearly did dishes with bleach yesterday... :/

Oh dear lol that's serious baby brain!! I'm starting to actually feel pregnant now woohoo and not just fat!

Just can't wait for Friday and then 3rd June; 3 massive deadlines and I can relax all summer and get ready for the baby!!

I'm team :blue:!! So excited to add a little boy to our little family. This was our announcement photo :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC_3082.jpg
    DSC_3082.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
hey im due the 21st November :) cant wait be great to meet others. not sure how to private message so please message me as new to this and don't have no one local to talk to (friends) lauz

Congrats team blue! Love the announcement
17 weeks today!

Has anybody noticed a lot more aches and pains? My back and bump has been hurting for a few days and had a few cramp type pains but not like period pains just like dull pains, is this normal?

Has anybody noticed a lot more aches and pains? My back and bump has been hurting for a few days and had a few cramp type pains but not like period pains just like dull pains, is this normal?

My back kills me every night when I go to bed, and I'm going to the doc because I have a severe pain in my right knee. I know the back pain is from shifting stuff inside the body, and probably some weight gain as well. No one ever tells you about the not-so-fun parts of pregnancy, ha ha.

13+6 today and I am walking around the office with my pants unbuttoned. It's 8am. Ugh.

Side note, tried on a few of my old maternity shirts today, and I swear they all hit me mid-thigh. I need maternity shirts for the bloated, not for giant bumps. Sigh.

my belly been crampy on/off last week. Got worse after the more walking than normal on sunday.
RLP kicked right back in so 2 always seem to go hand in hand.

I def keep the top button of work pants unbuttoned at this point, and pencil skirts i Leave a little unzipped. haha. Maybe I should get one of those belly bands? A whole new work wardrobe will be expensive!

I find it I sit for too long my right side starts to hurt a lot. We had a bbq on Sunday at a friends place and later in the night I had to go lie down on the couch because I just wasn't comfortable sitting anymore.

I have been feeling a few cramps that feel like I have been doing sit ups... But I haven't... I haven't been able to button my pants now for 2 weeks. I have been wearing a lot of stretchy pants.

Sounds like me... I've been unbuttoning my top button too. I can't believe how much this thread sounds like me.

Sweet November is coming! <3

If I'm walking around a lot I get round ligament pain. Also occasional backache.

I've got potty training coming up very soon anyone want to pass on words of wisdom?

I had to switch to maternity pants at 10weeks! Even yoga pants are getting awkward now. (Belly bands when you work with kids don't work well.)

I had to get maternity shirts this weekend as standard shirts are starting to fit funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->