November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Aw she's a cutie Kazine!! Oh yes how did all the old wives tales compare to the result?

Lovely bumps ladies...mines similar not as noticeable in the morning then pretty hard to hide by bedtime.

Mummytoamber I saw that on Dragon's Den...how does it work with straps?? I couldn't get the video on the website to work. I have NEVER been able to transfer F anywhere without waking her, that would have been a lifesaver but it was the car seat straps that woke her :shrug:

Xxx

I just checked (haven't really bothered! lol) and it was actually wrong! :p

And thanks guys :)

The heartbeat was above 140, check!
I look like shit, so stealing mom's beauty, check!
Heartbeat sounded more like a train :(
What else?

I've started wearing dresses with a tie/belt around the top of the waist. I might just look chubby most of the time, but when I emphasize it like that, I think people guess I'm pregnant. Otherwise why would I show off my chunk? :haha:

Beautiful pics of your little girl, Kazine! Aww... Love the 3/4D ones! Amazing!

As for me, our washing machine crapped out on us today, and we'll now have to kennel our dog next weekend last minute because our dog sitter will be out of town for a family emergency (we are going out of town for my cousin's wedding. Three nights total). Cost to kennel our dog last minute= $160 (on top of cost of our hotel, gas, wedding present), and who knows how much for the washing machine repair. So.... I think there goes my private gender scan idea. :cry: Even I really can't justify the extra expense right now.... So July 7th it is at my 20 week scan and I will just have to deal.

In other news, I went to a bridal shower today and felt HUGE. I felt the need to tell anyone staring at my belly even a bit I was 3 mos pregnant w/twins and in an "awkward" stage. Lol.

I just checked (haven't really bothered! lol) and it was actually wrong! :p

And thanks guys :)

The heartbeat was above 140, check!
I look like shit, so stealing mom's beauty, check!
Heartbeat sounded more like a train :(
What else?

I dont think the heartbeat sounds differ well at least not sure yet. I count my babys HB around 156-160 and sounds like a galloping horse. Well find out tuesdat :yipee:

Yea I feel like I'm at that point where people could be thinking " Is she pregnant or just fat?" Hate this in-between stage.

People are guessing for me now. I was out and about doing yard work in stretchy pants and when I told two neighbors they both said they guessed. Good thing I am telling work tomorrow, apparently I can't hide it much longer.

I constantly am asked by the children I work around if I am expecting a baby. "Are you pregnant?" "Is there a baby in your tummy?" Three women have had babies this year at the school, so maybe the kids are just getting baby fever, but still lol! I feel like a flat tire most of the time, just flabby around the edges. I can see a bump, though.

Missy - I feel for you :( With paying for summer classes and other expenses, I have to wait until 16-20 wk scan. I haven't made the appointment yet, but that's as early as they will do it. So I, too, have to wait until late June/early July. You're not alone!!

My anatomy/gender scan isn't until 9th July. I have DD's birthday and a holiday between now and then to distract me, though so I'm not going to have a private scan. I can't wait to buy stuff!

Congrats Kazine

I've been to the baby show today too only got a couple of bits including a chewable necklace for my teething toddler (I wear necklace btw) we got a snugglebundl for DS and it was our best buy passed it on to friends but will get it back! It was ace for getting him to sleep abs easily moving him used to have him in it in they pushchair then if we got home we'd easily move him to cot/bouncer. Did you see the powerasssisted pushchairs?!?!

I bought snugglebundi too :)

Aw she's a cutie Kazine!! Oh yes how did all the old wives tales compare to the result?

Lovely bumps ladies...mines similar not as noticeable in the morning then pretty hard to hide by bedtime.

Mummytoamber I saw that on Dragon's Den...how does it work with straps?? I couldn't get the video on the website to work. I have NEVER been able to transfer F anywhere without waking her, that would have been a lifesaver but it was the car seat straps that woke her :shrug:

Xxx

i only caught end of him taking doll out of carseat but it appeared just pulled over the sides of it, i didnt see no hole for straps to go through.

Main reason i wanted it i found it impossible to move sleeping baby out of a car seat, then got whole dont leave them in them to long so hopefully this will help.

lovely pics kazine and some 4d very lucky!

i feel like im melting i like sun/heat just not when im preg ha

I have to agree with this! I usually love the sun and can sit out all day but not now I'm pregnant! I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks too so I hope i can cope with the heat and sun to get a tan lol!!

I have to agree with this! I usually love the sun and can sit out all day but not now I'm pregnant! I'm going on holiday in 5 weeks too so I hope i can cope with the heat and sun to get a tan lol!!

i hope you can too want to enjoy your holiday.
cant believe your 20w scan only 4w away. mine is 6w away.

I know I'll be 19+3, and you'll be 21+4 will be interesting to see the difference in baby because in 2 weeks baby will have changed a lot!!

Baby can hear this week; I think that is just amazing!!

I can't wait to find out the gender so I can go shopping; we decided to hold of shopping until we know!!

Also I got a voucher through from boots for £25 off car seats or pushchairs which means the maxi cosi pebble is same price as the cabriofix :) bargain!! (Offer is available until 31st July!)

Thanks everyone! We were out for OH's birthday last night (which is today - what a nice birthday present! He reeeeeeeeally wanted a girl) and when we got in I went to toilet then back to bedroom and found him sobbing over the ultrasound pics!!! He's is SO happy with his little girl!!

We have the name picked out already (another reason I wanted it to be a girl - I really don't have any boys names picked out and I love this name) but I don't want to post it online ever tbh. (I don't even use my real name on here, or really anywhere online for that matter) If you want to know, PM me :)

I know I'll be 19+3, and you'll be 21+4 will be interesting to see the difference in baby because in 2 weeks baby will have changed a lot!!

Baby can hear this week; I think that is just amazing!!

I can't wait to find out the gender so I can go shopping; we decided to hold of shopping until we know!!

Also I got a voucher through from boots for £25 off car seats or pushchairs which means the maxi cosi pebble is same price as the cabriofix :) bargain!! (Offer is available until 31st July!)

ill be 20+4 ha

You checked vouchers get for argos off emma dairy.

Glad I am not the only one waiting until late June/early July to find out genders! I won't feel so left out. I'm sure time will go quickly. I have 2 weddings, another bridal shower and a weeklong, all girls, cousin vacay at a lake in northern Wisconsin before the scan to distract me. June is actually kind of crazy busy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->