November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I don't find out gender until end of June either! I just don't feel like spending money on a private scan, seems like I should be able to just wait. I'm sure I'll get antsy and feel like changing my tune later! haha

In the mean time we've been slowly announcing the pregnancy to everyone so that is sort of tiding me over for now. More neighbors know now (apparently some guessed when they saw me out doing yard work this weekend, sheesh), DH's Aunt knows, my grampa and great aunt and uncle who were in town this weekend. DH also called and told some of his close friends. Once DH tells his Dad (hopefully he can see him this week, he wants to do it in person), we can "tell the world". :)

We just nearly got t-boned by a fucking taxi driver who should have stopped at give way lines but didn't :mad: Fuming!!! It was on my side as well!!

Oh dear kazine, that'll really shake you up. So glad you're okay.

As for gender, I'll be scheduling that scan at my 16 week ob appt a week from tomorrow. So I still don't know exactly when I'll have my u/s, but I'm expecting it'll be about 3-4 weeks from now. They shoot for between 18-20 weeks, but usually more like 19. So I'll be June finding out too. So hard to wait. Getting excited.

I feel like I would almost be more excited to find out gender if this was my second, because I would know just how awesome it feels to find out. As this is my first, I'm like yeah... will be fun to find out gender... but sometimes it's hard for this all to feel real!

Kanzie glad you're ok.
Twinkle I know what you mean...it still doesn't feel real to me

1 more dayy!

I feel nervous and excited! I even dreamed i was at the dr waiting to be called for the sono.

Finding out is the most amazing thing!!!!! We've just gone out and bought all of the pink things!!!

tumblr_n5sapsMz2u1rzr014o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n5sapsMz2u1rzr014o3_250.jpg
tumblr_n5sapsMz2u1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n5trmemsXN1rzr014o3_250.jpg
tumblr_n5trmemsXN1rzr014o4_250.jpg
tumblr_n5trmemsXN1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n5trmemsXN1rzr014o5_250.jpg
tumblr_n5trmemsXN1rzr014o2_250.jpg

twinklie none of this feels real either, just like constant tummy bug ive had.

Although im opposite i know how finding out doesnt bring me any more excitement, all ive got is curious feeling which im sure we all have.

I like hello kitty clothing :)

i hope you can too want to enjoy your holiday.
cant believe your 20w scan only 4w away. mine is 6w away.

I know I'll be 19+3, and you'll be 21+4 will be interesting to see the difference in baby because in 2 weeks baby will have changed a lot!!

Baby can hear this week; I think that is just amazing!!

I can't wait to find out the gender so I can go shopping; we decided to hold of shopping until we know!!

Also I got a voucher through from boots for £25 off car seats or pushchairs which means the maxi cosi pebble is same price as the cabriofix :) bargain!! (Offer is available until 31st July!)

ill be 20+4 ha

You checked vouchers get for argos off emma dairy.

So 5 weeks lol not 6??

I'll check them actually and see! I need to get my Emma's diary packs, still not been to get them!

I really felt like I was bigger with this pregnancy than with my first, but maybe I'm not that far off. A little bigger, but not just a ton. Interesting!
On the left is 13+5 this pregnancy, on the right is 14+2 first pregnancy.
IMAGE_260.jpg

I'm so jealous that all of you know when your gender scans are! I haven't even been talked to about that yet. I do have a doctor's appointment next Tuesday so maybe then? I will be 13 weeks + 5 days.

ladies does any of you feel really down sometimes? :-(

Actually my "Baby Yourself" nurse called this morning to complete my enrollment and asked me that question. I had to think about it for a second because sometimes I really feel depressed and I know I shouldn't be at all and then it goes away and everything is okay. I'm guessing hormones?

Ahhh literally less than 14 hrs for gender scan! Im such a nervous wreck as of now! My night will consist of tossing and turning knowing i have to go to the dr. Excited to see if were :pink: or :blue: :yipee:

Ahhh literally less than 14 hrs for gender scan! Im such a nervous wreck as of now! My night will consist of tossing and turning knowing i have to go to the dr. Excited to see if were :pink: or :blue: :yipee:

exciting! im going to say girl.

my whole first tri i was, on/off since this pregnsncy is really taking it out of me mentally. Im not an emotional person, my god ive cried a lot last 12 weeks.

Yes laura its 5 sorry my mistake.

I had a right sickly day yesterday my first in 5 days so i cant grumble .
dont you just hate it when you fancy foofld that is no longer available to buy haha

oh did littlefishy have her gender scan yesterday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->