November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Had an OB check up this morning, we couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler, so I got a little peek of the baby on the portable ultrasound machine. Bouncing around in there, heartbeat was fine :)

I got my gender scan date! July 7th at 8:45am. I will be exactly 20 weeks. It seems so far away!

Eeek! We have our 20 week scans to find out genders the exact same day! I also had a checkup today (we seem to be on identical schedules:winkwink:) but unfortunately (fortunately???) she was able to find both heartbeats right away with the Doppler, so no surprise ultrasound for me! Haha...

Had an OB check up this morning, we couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler, so I got a little peek of the baby on the portable ultrasound machine. Bouncing around in there, heartbeat was fine :)

I got my gender scan date! July 7th at 8:45am. I will be exactly 20 weeks. It seems so far away!

Eeek! We have our 20 week scans to find out genders the exact same day! I also had a checkup today (we seem to be on identical schedules:winkwink:) but unfortunately (fortunately???) she was able to find both heartbeats right away with the Doppler, so no surprise ultrasound for me! Haha...

Haha that's so funny that we're on identical schedules! We can wait together :)

Do you know yet how you will deliver? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have a repeat c-section or try for a vbac. I am having a hard time deciding!

Ohhhh and forgot to mention...chinese gender prediction was right for me...good luck on the next ladies on gender scan.

Haha that's so funny that we're on identical schedules! We can wait together :)

Do you know yet how you will deliver? I'm trying to decide if I'm going to have a repeat c-section or try for a vbac. I am having a hard time deciding!

I really don't know what I'm going to do. I talked about it a bit with my OB today, and we both agreed since it's twins, a lot of it is out of my control with how they are positioned, etc. I take it you went for a scheduled section with your twins? How did you find that experience?

I am not one of those people that feels strongly that I must have a vbac, especially now that I'm carrying multiples. I just want to do whatever is the safest for myself and babies. But... I also know there is a strong possibility this will be my one and only pregnancy. Knowing I might have a a section and completely miss out on normal child birth, the labor, and pushing experience does make me a bit sad. But who knows, maybe I'll get to do it normally anyway... Just don't know yet.

Good luck with your decision for this bean! :)

I've thought boy since early on, so I've been calling it "he."
In fact, my husband just right now sent me a text asking how Cash (our baby boy name) and I were doing. Gave me chills, because I was typing this when I got it!

We're both totally convinced it's a boy. We were so unsure with our daughter, but we're both totally convinced with this one!

Yay for our newly blue bumps!!! I told a ton of people at work today and it is so nice to not have to hide it anymore. :)

Before I got pregnant I was advised to come off one of my 2 psychiatric medications as there was an increased risk of cleft lip. She said I could stay on my other one as there was no evidence of risk (I've also looking online and couldn't find any evidence of risk). So I came off one and stayed on the other.

Next appointment she suddenly decides she wants me off the other medication too. "Just in case". To cover her own arse basically. I told her I would think about it. And I decided no I didn't want to as I'm very unstable without.

She sent a letter to my doctor saying I'd agreed to come off it! I told my doctor no that was not what I'd said. This was a few months ago now.

Went into doctors today and he told me that my psychiatrist had sent a letter saying to start taking me off it now, and instructing him to half my dose immediately. Her argument was withdrawal symptoms in the baby!!! I'm only 16 weeks!!!

I cried my eyes out in the doctors surgery and I'm going to ring up tomorrow demanding to be seen by a different psychiatrist. I wanted to come off my medication anyway at about 30 weeks maybe as it makes me sleep for 10 hours straight which obviously isn't great with a newborn. But as I was coming off it I want support and I want to try to work with psych to find something that will work for me that I can take whilst breastfeeding. But I've been discharged from the service too as I missed two pointless appointments with a psychiatric nurse (basically they wanted me to pay £7.00 in public transport fees and travel for 40 minutes so she can ask me how I'm doing, and I'm far too exhausted for that but kept forgetting to cancel appointments).

But yes I'm so annoyed with her decision without consulting me at all. I do not feel okay coming off my medication now as my moods are unstable enough being pregnant I don't want to have to deal with all that other shit alongside it!!

GRrrrrrrrr!

I really don't know what I'm going to do. I talked about it a bit with my OB today, and we both agreed since it's twins, a lot of it is out of my control with how they are positioned, etc. I take it you went for a scheduled section with your twins? How did you find that experience?

I am not one of those people that feels strongly that I must have a vbac, especially now that I'm carrying multiples. I just want to do whatever is the safest for myself and babies. But... I also know there is a strong possibility this will be my one and only pregnancy. Knowing I might have a a section and completely miss out on normal child birth, the labor, and pushing experience does make me a bit sad. But who knows, maybe I'll get to do it normally anyway... Just don't know yet.

I actually had an EMCS with the twins. My water broke at 31 weeks, and after 4 days on hospital bed rest, one of the placentas started to detach, so they had to get them out asap. Even so, the surgery wasn't a bad experience, and my recovery went ok. I may have ended up needing a c-section anyway, since baby B was breech.

I have to think long and hard about this! Maybe make a pros and cons list :haha:

Twinklie, love your pic! And super cute outfit, I love that cardigan :)

Before I got pregnant I was advised to come off one of my 2 psychiatric medications as there was an increased risk of cleft lip. She said I could stay on my other one as there was no evidence of risk (I've also looking online and couldn't find any evidence of risk). So I came off one and stayed on the other.

Next appointment she suddenly decides she wants me off the other medication too. "Just in case". To cover her own arse basically. I told her I would think about it. And I decided no I didn't want to as I'm very unstable without.

She sent a letter to my doctor saying I'd agreed to come off it! I told my doctor no that was not what I'd said. This was a few months ago now.

Went into doctors today and he told me that my psychiatrist had sent a letter saying to start taking me off it now, and instructing him to half my dose immediately. Her argument was withdrawal symptoms in the baby!!! I'm only 16 weeks!!!

I cried my eyes out in the doctors surgery and I'm going to ring up tomorrow demanding to be seen by a different psychiatrist. I wanted to come off my medication anyway at about 30 weeks maybe as it makes me sleep for 10 hours straight which obviously isn't great with a newborn. But as I was coming off it I want support and I want to try to work with psych to find something that will work for me that I can take whilst breastfeeding. But I've been discharged from the service too as I missed two pointless appointments with a psychiatric nurse (basically they wanted me to pay £7.00 in public transport fees and travel for 40 minutes so she can ask me how I'm doing, and I'm far too exhausted for that but kept forgetting to cancel appointments).

But yes I'm so annoyed with her decision without consulting me at all. I do not feel okay coming off my medication now as my moods are unstable enough being pregnant I don't want to have to deal with all that other shit alongside it!!

GRrrrrrrrr!

Maybe it will be easier for you and baby to come off earlier rather than later. Perhaps they can start you on something now that will work for you through your pregnancy and breast feeding. I know it's not necessarily how you had it planned but maybe they have dealt with this before.

I actually had an EMCS with the twins. My water broke at 31 weeks, and after 4 days on hospital bed rest, one of the placentas started to detach, so they had to get them out asap. Even so, the surgery wasn't a bad experience, and my recovery went ok. I may have ended up needing a c-section anyway, since baby B was breech.

I have to think long and hard about this! Maybe make a pros and cons list :haha:

Holy Moly!!! That sounds like quite the ordeal! I guess this is the risk with multiples... But I'm really trying to stay positive that everything runs smoothly for me throughout. Sounds like all turned out well for you in the end. :)

And in other news, I was friggen rear ended today by a 16 year old! I was at a stop light and she smashed into me. My car has minimal damage (a little indent in my bumper where her plate hit me-nothing major), so I didn't even bother getting her insurance. Just got her name and her parent's phone number just in case. (She was sobbing and freaking out). This is my SECOND time being rear ended (minor) since being pregnant. Wtf?? I haven't been in an accident in years, and now of all times I get rear ended twice? It was seriously very minor... Do you think I need to get checked out? I immediately came home and found both heartbeats on the Doppler pretty quickly. I'm sure I'm fine, but paranoid pregnant woman here.

I am so excited we have just bought our dream home!
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living areas and a big dining room and a decent yard for the kiddies!
All coming together now!

Congrats on the blue bump! So happy for you!

Kazine, How many things did you buy ????? hahaha It's just fantastic! I wish I would know the sex of my baby! only 3 weeks to go ? :S

kazine lovely stuff youve got :)

twinklie sweet picture

jalanis aww such cute scan

Missy hope your okay, i think if i had cramping soon after id see doc if not just rest.

hopeful great news you found your dream house.

Well my sickly days caught up with me last night, couldnt keep my food down no longer. I spent my first night so far feeling sick whole time.

Looks like going to be another lovely day in uk :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->