November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

If I'm walking around a lot I get round ligament pain. Also occasional backache.

I've got potty training coming up very soon anyone want to pass on words of wisdom?

Good luck! My youngest wasnt ready till over 3, bought fisher price singing potty and training pants and was sorted in a week.
I think potty training is in top 5 stressful things when bringing up a child. Think i got grey hairs with my first lol

I haven't made the switch to maternity pants yet. I do own a couple maternity shirts but just because I wanted a nerdy one that says "Level 1 and then lists all the attributes like WOW. Disregard if you are not a gamer. LOL!) The other is just a tank but I am in LOVE with it. I will be buying one of every color! I was unbuttoning my pants for a while and then the bloat went down and I was able to breathe with them buttoned again. :haha:

I am living in leggings and vest tops for my growing bump and the work is low rise pants or high waisted skirts but not sure how long I'll last in the skirts?! Wish I could wear leggings for work lol

I get a lot of round ligament pain from sitting or doing too much as well as back pain :(

I've been in maternity pants for a few weeks now. They are so much more comfortable than leaving regular pants open

I can still switch back and forth between maternity pants and regular pants...I can even button them most days (last time I tried anyway...been a few days, and it can change quickly!). But I think we're reaching the end of the regular pants anyway. I have belly bands which were awesome with my first pregnancy, but now that I already have maternity pants, I'm just wearing those because they're comfier and easier

Shirts though are still a pain. Maternity shirts look ridiculous. Regular shirts look ridiculous. I have a few things with ruching or something that makes them work, so I'm wearing those as much as possible. I'll be kind of glad when I just look pregnant and I can wear something that looks normal.

Had an OB check up this morning, we couldn't find the heartbeat with the Doppler, so I got a little peek of the baby on the portable ultrasound machine. Bouncing around in there, heartbeat was fine :)

I got my gender scan date! July 7th at 8:45am. I will be exactly 20 weeks. It seems so far away!

I have been using maternity pants since week 10 too, my belly was bloated but now is a proper bump! my shirts are still ok as I like them a bit bigger than normal so now they fit fine :)
about aches... My left leg is killing me ! I have a pain that goes from lower back down to my bottom and to my leg to my foot! :-(

We are officially team :blue:!!!!!! Couldnt be more excited. I dont believe in hb below or above...my babys HB is 162bpm!

I'm team :blue:!! So excited to add a little boy to our little family. This was our announcement photo :happydance:
Eeeeeeeeeeeek congratulations! and what a beautiful announcement photo :cloud9:
xxx
hey im due the 21st November :) cant wait be great to meet others. not sure how to private message so please message me as new to this and don't have no one local to talk to (friends) lauz

Welcome and congratulations! :happydance: I will add you to the front page...lots of new friends to chat to on here! Xxx
Has anybody noticed a lot more aches and pains? My back and bump has been hurting for a few days and had a few cramp type pains but not like period pains just like dull pains, is this normal?
I've been having like a period ache I would describe it as. I keep thinking 'oh no af is here' then remembering oh no it's not!! :dohh: xxx

We are officially team :blue:!!!!!! Couldnt be more excited. I dont believe in hb below or above...my babys HB is 162bpm!
Yeeeeey!! Two more blue bumps today...massive congratulations! :happydance: xxx

The only maternity pants I've been wearing are tights. I'm still fitting into my regular jeans, probably because I lost weight in the beginning. For the most part I wear maternity shirts/tanks with a cover up over top. Old Navy has the most comfortable maternity tanks ever ! Much better than Walmart brands !

Congrats ! I still can't believe I have 5 more weeks until I can find out ! Feels like eons away !

Does anybody else find it weird that suddenly the baby is going to be a he or a she? Right now we call baby "baby"... I find It so weird that soon I'll be called it "him" or "her" I told OH and he just laughed!

Thanks ladiess we are extremely happy! I was so convinced it was a girl based in HB prediction. But this is definetly not the last baby either :winkwink: hopefully jesus gives me one more later on.

tumblr_n5vyauMJEu1rzr014o1_500.jpg

Just thought I'd share! Didn't realise we had so much stuff 'til we lay it all out like this!

Does anybody else find it weird that suddenly the baby is going to be a he or a she? Right now we call baby "baby"... I find It so weird that soon I'll be called it "him" or "her" I told OH and he just laughed!

I'm like that lol. I keep calling the baby 'it'. But since my entire family is convinced it's a boy I find myself slipping up and calling it him on occasion

I had a feeling baby was a boy from the beginning so I was always saying he.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->