November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm hoping the gp will refer me for a scan due to having 3mc. If he doesn't I would pay for one. If I get to choose I'd pick between6-8 weeks.

Did another test today lol just using up my ic and test limè is darker then control phew.

I'd love to go to baby show I did brum when pregnant with DS and the year after and did London last year.

Feels like I only just joined the group, well I did(!) lol, but already might have to say goodbye :( my tests just aren't progressing and my digi said not preg today at 14dpo (AF 1 day late). I'm not bleeding yet so could be wrong but I have a bad feeling about it all and this happened just last month and I think this is going the exact same way :( I'll keep you all updated and hopefully I'll be able to stick around. Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me x

Feels like I only just joined the group, well I did(!) lol, but already might have to say goodbye :( my tests just aren't progressing and my digi said not preg today at 14dpo (AF 1 day late). I'm not bleeding yet so could be wrong but I have a bad feeling about it all and this happened just last month and I think this is going the exact same way :( I'll keep you all updated and hopefully I'll be able to stick around. Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me x

I'm sorry this is happening to you. How faint are your tests? 6th from the top was my test at 13DPO

tumblr_n1v2yrhswt1rzr014o2_500.jpg

If it's about that strong you might be in with a chance. Digis are not very sensitive (50miu/ml) so your hcg might not be high enough yet!

Good luck!

Hugs and prayers headed your way. :hugs: If you're not bleeding, then don't give up hope yet. You could just have a slow hCG riser. :hugs:

I didn't get a positive until 2 days past my expected menses, if that helps you at all. I just can't test early, even with the digital test. My OPK turned positive on CD22 (roughly 8 dpo), but all digis and cheapies were negative until my period was long late. :hugs: I know that Princesskell is the same. We are here to tell you that you can still get a negative and be in :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's rough! We're rooting for you

everything is crossed for you! xx

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got my BFP a week ago on Sunday and my due date is the 4th.

Finger and toes crossed for you TTC_lolly

apple_20 did you find one better than the other for the baby show?

i made appt at docs, turns out my gp left 2 months ago so i think my chances of being given early scan are slim now so ill end up just booking one.

i ordered some clear blue digi should arrive tomorrow see what numbers they give me.

my test line isnt as long as control line on ics yet. x

Is anybody else absolutely knackered? I'm having 8 hours at night and by 5/6pm I'm having a 2 hour nap!

I've got my fingers crossed for you TTC_lolly!! Big hugs, keep positive!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I got my BFP a week ago on Sunday and my due date is the 4th.

Welcome!!

My due date is the 4th too! Whoo! And I have pet rats!!! Aren't they the best!

Welcome and congrats!

And yeah I'm knackered too!

TTC_lolly I had a bfn on the digi when I was one day late didn't get a bfp till 3 days late so fx!

My first scan is in two week I'll be 7weeks exactly to see how the baby is professing so fx it seems soo far away

Dh asked me to be a SAHM after baby is born just wanted to know what you ladies think I currently bring in half our income and we're still on the lower end of middle class I would say we're high lower class lol any tips or anything really would help :)

I preferred the Birmingham show purely because i could park there and it was better for food. The stalls were the same.

Hi girls and congratulations. Can I join u I'm due about the 7 th. I'm really nervous as I mc last year so I'm keeping everything crossed that this LO sticks. I also have a 3 1/2 year old who keeps me busy xx
Congratulations Jenos! :yipee: welcome and I wish you a h&h9 months! :hugs:
I will add youto the front page xxx
Good morning

Congrats to those who have just got theie bfp :D

I want a stokke pushchair but may have to start bending hubbys arm now haha.
Any of you's in uk thinking about doing baby show? i went brum one last may it was brilliant.

im getting odd pains when bending down or getting up to quickly.
seem be feeling more sickly on an evening at the moment which i prefer.

my boobs/nipples have never really hurt in any of mine nor increased in size, i feel left out haha.

x
Idid the Manchester baby show thing when I was pg with F and bought my buggy there. We really enjoyed it and I quite fancy it again if there's a date that fits? Xxx
My latest (and last?!) progression picture; massive difference between yesterday and today!! (All tests are dried!)
Great progression honey :hugs:

That clinic have got back to me and it looks like they'll be willing to scan me for free!

They scan women between 6 and 20 weeks. When do you think I should book an appointment? Aka. When am I very likely to see a heartbeat?

Looks like I might be getting my scan on the 19th March! It's my late grandmothers birthday too so hopefully it will be a good day with her looking down on me. I will be 7+1 :)

My tests today. Can't believe the darkness! Finally started to calm down!

tumblr_n1v2yrhswt1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1v2yrhswt1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

And I've just booked a scan for 19th March *jumps up and down*
fab news about the scan!! I'm pretty sure you should hear the hb by then:yipee:
Who knew the line could even get that dark!!xxx

oh Lolly I'm sorry you are worried. I know Tiger told you but we are definitely late testers. I didn't get a bfp until 15dppo and even later with F. Thinking and praying for you :hugs: xxx

congratulations button!! :happydance: I will add you to the front page and wishing you a happy and healthy9 months xxx
TTC_lolly I had a bfn on the digi when I was one day late didn't get a bfp till 3 days late so fx!

My first scan is in two week I'll be 7weeks exactly to see how the baby is professing so fx it seems soo far away

Dh asked me to be a SAHM after baby is born just wanted to know what you ladies think I currently bring in half our income and we're still on the lower end of middle class I would say we're high lower class lol any tips or anything really would help :)
ooo exciting. I went back to work ft with F for 7 months but then requested pt and that's what I do know which I love. IMHO I feel it gives both of us the best of both worlds. I took a years may leave and then both F and I enjoy independence. She is flourishing at nursery and I have some time to keep my brain going!
For me money was not the main driving force but I really wanted us no to be happy. But nobody can tell you that until you are living it and then you will know :hugs: xxx

Thank you so much for your thoughts and wishes lovely ladies :hugs: that's reassuring to hear about you girls with the late bfp's too. Did either of you temp? If so any dips that corrected themselves the next day or so? My temps have been perfect so far, nice & high suggesting the pregnancy is continuing, but it dropped suddenly this morning and I'm dreading see what tomorrow's will be like :nope: no sign of AF and no pains or backache so hoping it's all just a misunderstanding! Will update in the morning once I've temped and tested x

Thank you so much for your thoughts and wishes lovely ladies :hugs: that's reassuring to hear about you girls with the late bfp's too. Did either of you temp? If so any dips that corrected themselves the next day or so? My temps have been perfect so far, nice & high suggesting the pregnancy is continuing, but it dropped suddenly this morning and I'm dreading see what tomorrow's will be like :nope: no sign of AF and no pains or backache so hoping it's all just a misunderstanding! Will update in the morning once I've temped and tested x

I didn't temp for this pregnant cycle. I was temping religiously though on every prior cycle. We were on vacation for three weeks, and the 16 hour time change made it impossible to temp accurately. A lack of sleep, change in sleep, things like that can affect the result significantly. To be honest, it was a relief not to have that miserable honesty of the chart in front of me, although it made my positive that much more of a mystery. Did you have the triphasic shift? The temperature rise after the luteal phase that indicates pregnancy?

I'm sending you all the dust and hugs!! Take care, hun! Try to take your mind off of things: a nice walk with some amazing music, a good book, etc.!!! :hugs:

I have never temped, but have seen dips then bfp's so I have everything crossed :dust: xxx

I don't temp my sleep pattern is unpredictable even more so now but fx!

Thanks princess yea I'm thinking I need to pay somethings off first try and do that now so all were paying is rent and money for us to live then it would be easier to picture I would love to be a SAHM just have to figure out the financial side of things

Excited to say i already sent papers for insurance hopefully i qualify soon to see the dr! I feel really diff with this pregnancy. With my pp boobs were killing me, this pregnancy no boob pain BUT BLOAT and FATIGUE omg i wanna sleep everywhere i go :rofl: and a little of food making me a bit gross yuck

Fingers crossed for you Lolly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"