November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hope everything is ok Lolly!

I just got my referral in the mail from EPU for my scan :)

Ahhh i bet its exciting hopeful! I cant wait to schedule mine.

I'm not going to book it til next week.... Canceling the bookings is heartbreaking

I woke up to the same horrible cramping at 3am that I had last month with my mc and I knew it was over :( bleeding followed shortly, so that's me out I'm afraid :cry:

Thank you all for your thoughts xx wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:

So sorry Lolly :(
Did you have any losses prior to or in between your girls?

I've been having occasional odd cramping trying not to worry bout it. Hoping its just growing pains!

2 weeks tomorrow til scan, can't come quick enough!!

Im sorry lolly :hugs:.

Hopeful- i know what you mean, i was like 3 days away for another midwife, sono visit when it broke my heart. My body was 11wks baby was 7w4d.

Hoping we both get there this time jalanis! I can't wait til we can start discussing names etc :) prob after 12 weeks :)

ttc_lolly so sorry to hear that. all the best for your next cycle xx

omg ladies what a differance 12hrs can make i went to bed feeling better good woke up at 4am with splitting headache, got back to sleep woke up 7 still there, feeling very dizzy and bad waves of sickness.. all good signs for me but wow.

how is everyone else?? xx

Lolly I'm so sorry.

I felt the teeniest bit nauseous this morning which is annoying, it's early this time!

I phoned the dr this morning but I have to wait two weeks for my referral appointment. I'm going to try and get the form for the maternity exemption certificate today though.

Good morning everyone! How is everyone today? I cannot stop eating lol I am so bloated, my usual flat stomach is now all puffy and bloated ewww!!

Lolly I am so sorry!!

I feel like I'm so behind everyone; officially missed af now though!!! Woohoo!! it usually appears at 14dpo and I'm 16dpo today; just need to get to 8 weeks for my scan. I've found a few places ranging from £40 to £99 with different time lengths and number of scan pictures!

Good morning everyone! How is everyone today? I cannot stop eating lol I am so bloated, my usual flat stomach is now all puffy and bloated ewww!!

Lolly I am so sorry!!

I feel like I'm so behind everyone; officially missed af now though!!! Woohoo!! it usually appears at 14dpo and I'm 16dpo today; just need to get to 8 weeks for my scan. I've found a few places ranging from £40 to £99 with different time lengths and number of scan pictures!

Your only 4 days behind me :)

And as from the bloat I was always fat so u can't tell lol

5 weeks today whoo! So excited for my scan. I even dreamed about it last night lol.

Lolly I am so sorry!!

i used to be bigger and then since october 2013 I've lost nearly 2 stone, i have PCO (polycystic ovaries without the full syndrome). when i first had my level checked they were very bad, then after i had lost about half a stone i went back and they had improved dramatically and now another stone and a half later; i truly believe my levels are nearly normal hence the pregnancy...its been a long 3 years and this is why i am so happy :happy dance:

im 4+1 today, is this too early to book a doctors appointment? i can book for friday maybe or next week? or am i best waiting? i have no idea what i am doing; i am a planner and i feel so lost and helpless!!

Lolly I am so sorry!!

i used to be bigger and then since october 2013 I've lost nearly 2 stone, i have PCO (polycystic ovaries without the full syndrome). when i first had my level checked they were very bad, then after i had lost about half a stone i went back and they had improved dramatically and now another stone and a half later; i truly believe my levels are nearly normal hence the pregnancy...its been a long 3 years and this is why i am so happy :happy dance:

im 4+1 today, is this too early to book a doctors appointment? i can book for friday maybe or next week? or am i best waiting? i have no idea what i am doing; i am a planner and i feel so lost and helpless!!

I'm in Australia so no idea bout appointments!
I have pcos and joined weight watchers 2 weeks before I found out I was preg!

I'm in Australia so no idea bout appointments!
I have pcos and joined weight watchers 2 weeks before I found out I was preg!

I was on weight watchers too!

i have just rang and we book straight with midwives so she booked me in for next friday ill be 5+5 :thumbup:

i think i need to plan something for every week for something to look forward to; just so i can get through these first few weeks!

this is a weird question; i know i ovulated on cd14 so does that make me exactly the date from LMP?

Hello ladies! I hope everyone's feeling well today!

I already have two November babies and I've just found out that I'm expecting another one. I also have a January baby, so this will be a baby number 4 :)

I'm 4+1 today!

I already have two November babies and I've just found out that I'm expecting another one. I also have a January baby, so this will be a baby number 4 :)

I'm 4+1 today!

congrats :) wow 3 november babies, you're going to be busy!!

I'm sure you'll be able to offer lots of advice to us first timers!!:hugs:

tumblr_n1wvmbfW571rzr014o1_1280.jpg

Yikes!

I'm 4+1 today!

Congrats! Your going have busy few months :)

Both my girls were born in dec its crazy but so much fun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->