November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Eyemon - thanks. :) yeah im feeling some sort of movement. Deffo summersalts and low kicks.

leinzlove - love the lady bird theme.

dissy - great news! hopefully days dont drag for you.

laura - deffo flying by! minus wet school holiday days right now, girls seem to be forever nagging each other.

Hi can I join you all? I've had 3 scans now so am feeling like this might be my rainbow! I'm due 27th November and am getting excited now!

Hi anniebobs so glad to see you here and past first tri scary time!

Is it feeling real yet? I still have plenty of 'oh yeah I'm pregnant' moments. I'm sure once I feel baby wiggling it will be more real x

Baby is kicking a lot today. Feels so strange knowing there's a person growing inside of you

Last night I felt about 10 kicks in 5 minutes, and saw my freaking belly move while she was at it!

I can’t believe I can see her kicking already. It was just a little bulge in my tummy. Then I put the doppler on and sure enough there she was moving around. And then she kicked again and I literally felt/saw the doppler move in my hands!!!

Amazing!

Third Time Lucky! Third time :pink:!

Obvious potty shot!
Awwwwww congratulations on another little girlie....I would LOVE 3 girls :cloud9:

Have a nice long weekend break PK.

ooooh cake! looks yummy kazine. i miss cake.
thanks mummy...we had a lovely time

Looks like the doc was pretty confident about this one! lol... Everyone say hello to Jackson Scott! :blue:
awwww another blue one...gorgeous congrats! And I love the name!

That's awesome Mummy. I love the movements. <3

Are you feeling any flutters?

It feels great but (shouldnt be a but) i do seem to get bad wave nausea when it happens or straight after. Hoping that doesnt continue.

We're nearly into June, feels 5min ago it was Feb.

Yup and may 30 is my bday!
have a lovely day hopeful!

Good morning everybody. Can I please join your group?

I am 28, married 4 years, together 11 years, one little boy already aged 17 months. We are expecting baby #2 on 9th November - not totally unplanned, but happened much quicker than expected.

Delighted to have them so close in age but also dreading the conveyor belt of poop that will result from having two in nappies!

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum! I am still getting used to how to work around this website (and what all the abbreviations are for).

I'm 20 and expecting my first baby (unplanned but welcomed!) on November 25th! For several fun superstitious reasons, I have a feeling it will be a girl. ;) I heard the heartbeat at my last appointment two weeks ago- 150 bpm. So exciting!!
welcome ladies and congratulations! :happydance: I will add oh both to the front page xxx

Meet our baby girl <3

(The picture is taken from computer screen as the real one is too big and won't attach!)
lovely picture...congratulations on the pink one!

Hi can I join you all? I've had 3 scans now so am feeling like this might be my rainbow! I'm due 27th November and am getting excited now!
welcome Anniebobs...congratulations :happydance:I will put you on the front page xxx

Hi ladies! Been a few days since I don't post anything in here.... How many things have been happening! OMG!

I had a Midwife appointment today ( 14 weeks ) and my surprise..... My bump is measuring 2 weeks ahead! OMG just starting to get a bit scared. Midwife said that I was measuring 16 weeks...
I haven't put weight and she tried to calm me down as I started to thing that I'm going to have a huuuuge baby! I got to hear HB which was 140 aprox. She was lovely ! Can't wait to know my baby gender!

Great news enan!

Afm i literally look pregnant now. It depends wat type of clothing im wearing for it to be in that awkward stage if im fat or pregnant. But i have a bump already. Ill post my 17 wk pic in a bit.

Enan wow better than the baby measuring behind! You are making a healthy baby!

This is mu bump at 14 weeks... really looking big :S

https://s7.postimg.org/yag8tcn7r/IMG_20140527_WA0004.jpg

Needing some reassurance, ladies...
I just went to the bathroom and I noticed a light red spot of blood on the tissue when I stood up to flush. Problem is, I don't know where it came from....
DH and I were hit with a stomach bug this weekend and this was my first solid bowel movement since Sunday morning. Could be that, could be spotting. I wiped again a few places and couldn't find a source. Now I'm in a slight panic.
Thoughts? Advice?

Hi ladies! Been a few days since I don't post anything in here.... How many things have been happening! OMG!

I had a Midwife appointment today ( 14 weeks ) and my surprise..... My bump is measuring 2 weeks ahead! OMG just starting to get a bit scared. Midwife said that I was measuring 16 weeks...
I haven't put weight and she tried to calm me down as I started to thing that I'm going to have a huuuuge baby! I got to hear HB which was 140 aprox. She was lovely ! Can't wait to know my baby gender!
wow thats so early to measure your bump.
About 27w start here.

Needing some reassurance, ladies...
I just went to the bathroom and I noticed a light red spot of blood on the tissue when I stood up to flush. Problem is, I don't know where it came from....
DH and I were hit with a stomach bug this weekend and this was my first solid bowel movement since Sunday morning. Could be that, could be spotting. I wiped again a few places and couldn't find a source. Now I'm in a slight panic.
Thoughts? Advice?

Was it only once?
Any more since?

I know a lady whos had few mini bleeds after #2.

Other thought is blood sac on your cervix has burst. Its nothing to worry over, we all got them..From time to time can burst and leave a spot of few on toilet roll.

Mariemo if spotting stopped it shouldnt be a problem. I spotted once after my hubby and i had intercourse and thats it. I was freaked out but everything is o.k just contact your dr if you have more spotting. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->