November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

This is mu bump at 14 weeks... really looking big :S

https://s7.postimg.org/yag8tcn7r/IMG_20140527_WA0004.jpg

Your 14 week bump is definitely looking a lot better than mine ! Mine is at the stage where I could be fat or pregnant lol.

20140525_085902.jpg
This was my 14 week 1 day bump taken Sunday. It Sucks that I had a tummy before i got pregnant because i think it's just mostly fat !

Damn, don't know how to rotate it from my phone !

Needing some reassurance, ladies...
I just went to the bathroom and I noticed a light red spot of blood on the tissue when I stood up to flush. Problem is, I don't know where it came from....
DH and I were hit with a stomach bug this weekend and this was my first solid bowel movement since Sunday morning. Could be that, could be spotting. I wiped again a few places and couldn't find a source. Now I'm in a slight panic.
Thoughts? Advice?

Was it only once?
Any more since?

I know a lady whos had few mini bleeds after #2.

Other thought is blood sac on your cervix has burst. Its nothing to worry over, we all got them..From time to time can burst and leave a spot of few on toilet roll.

Only once, only one spot, nothing in my panties - just apparently when I wiped. And it could definitely have been from the bowel movement.

I'm thinking I just need to take it easy for a bit and watch for more - if there's more, I'll definitely call doc.

Cute bumps everyone!

The front page is now updated....look at all the colours coming!!

Mariemo I hope everything is ok. It doesn't sound to be too scary but get a second opinion if you are at all worried :hugs: xxx

This is my view, no feet!

I wasnt slim before but i could see my feet :haha:

Attachments

• 20140527_161259.jpg
    20140527_161259.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
Needing some reassurance, ladies...
I just went to the bathroom and I noticed a light red spot of blood on the tissue when I stood up to flush. Problem is, I don't know where it came from....
DH and I were hit with a stomach bug this weekend and this was my first solid bowel movement since Sunday morning. Could be that, could be spotting. I wiped again a few places and couldn't find a source. Now I'm in a slight panic.
Thoughts? Advice?

Was it only once?
Any more since?

I know a lady whos had few mini bleeds after #2.

Other thought is blood sac on your cervix has burst. Its nothing to worry over, we all got them..From time to time can burst and leave a spot of few on toilet roll.

Only once, only one spot, nothing in my panties - just apparently when I wiped. And it could definitely have been from the bowel movement.

I'm thinking I just need to take it easy for a bit and watch for more - if there's more, I'll definitely call doc.

I had that happen a couple weeks ago. Just one little red tiny spot. I chalked it up to the fact that i had gone to the bathroom a lot in a short period of time because of all the water i drank. So i think it was just from wiping too much ! Nothing after that, and haven't had any since.

Mariemo: Don't worry, I spotted quite a bit 3 times during my first trimester. Keep an eye but try not to get too worried. If keeps coming phone your midwife and tell her. But as you said you had some stomach bug I wouldn't worry too much. Keep calm, I know is difficult, I had a gush of blood 2 weeks ago and baby is fantastic. :hugs:

MummytoAmber: I know right? here they try to measure at your second appointment, and since I tould my Midwife that I was feeling big she gave it a try and booom! utero right under my belly button! I'm happy to show already since is my first baby, but scared as It could be a big big baby too!

But hey look! I have a navel orange baby now.
And look what I brought for a snack today...
I don't even think I can eat it now!

1I1IqWpO0vlN9jIWeF-RnqmHwnu3kMcUOHJ7BefGrGTv=w155-h207-p-no

Hey ladies, hope it's okay if I join in a little late. My EDD is November 30th. I have been terrified to join any groups through out the first trimester, as I have had a loss before, and I couldn't risk reading any first trimester posts since I worry enough on my own. I am very excited to be entering the second trimester, and I can't wait until my gender scan on June 14th. Excited to finally brave joining other ladies that are due around the same time.

Hey ladies, hope it's okay if I join in a little late. My EDD is November 30th. I have been terrified to join any groups through out the first trimester, as I have had a loss before, and I couldn't risk reading any first trimester posts since I worry enough on my own. I am very excited to be entering the second trimester, and I can't wait until my gender scan on June 14th. Excited to finally brave joining other ladies that are due around the same time.

Of course...come in and pull up a chair!! Welcome and congratulations :happydance: we have a lot of rainbows growing on this thread and so lots of support for all. I will add you to the front page xxx

Welcome to the new ladies :)

After my second baby i can safely comment on measuring big does not mean a big baby.
My bump was huge second time, she was estimated larger then the first i went further over, she came out -1lb lighter haha.

These food tickers, orange for example. Are they saying thats size of baby body? or head to bottom?

Good question mummytoamber...ive always wondered and thought about but have never asked at all...i would think head and body...lol not sure thats what i think...

Good question mummytoamber...ive always wondered and thought about but have never asked at all...i would think head and body...lol not sure thats what i think...

Until 20 weeks it's crown rump only (head to bum) after 20 the legs are included

Mummytoamber I also thought this!

My app says at 16 weeks baby is 11.6cm head to rump, but then I don't know how big avocado is lol so that doesn't help!

I find the fruit ticker really confusing...I mean what is a standard avocado? :shrug: I like the fruits changing though!!

Ahh i see. I was goinh to say size of orange plus legs would be super small baby comparing to app sizes.
Makes more sense now :p

I remember seeing avocado then week after was an onion.
To me onion is smaller lol.

what i was doing was holding tape measure on my belly (length i seen on my app) then thinking got to add arms and legs...and thinkinh to myself gosh that baby got big since week 12.

Advert for drayton manor came on last night, hubby said doubt we'll get there this year.
We have gone for fireworks 2yrs in a row it is an fabulous day out.
I said course we can im not due till day after, which he replied i know but think this baby going to come early.
Hes never said anything like this before, creepy haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->