November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hey everyone,
Havnt been on for a while and just read through all the posts.Glad everyone is doing well,and congrats on all the gender reveals.
I havnt been great,since 12 weeks ive been to the hospital twice,once for severe HG,and a few days ago for bleeding,which has now stopped.Thankfully everything is fine with baby,we have had a couple of extra scans due to the hospital visits,and its been lovely to see baby wiggling around.
Im 17 weeks and still feel like im yet to start enjoying my pregnancy,last time was just wonderful,and i expected the same this time.
On the strength of that we have completely changed our minds about staying team yellow,and have decided to find out the gender,as i feel i will help me embrace the pregnancy a bit more.We have a scan booked at 18 weeks,june 5th and we are both really looking forward to it.
:dust:

Ohh noo! I really feel for you my HG still ruling me. I do hope your feeling better now and fingers crossed things start to improve for you.

As for finding out, can totally relate to how you feel about trying to get a connection. Ive felt so mentally distant from this baby as feels more like ive been tortured, might seem far fetched to some but im sure HG suffers understand completely.

I hope you enjoy your scan and it brings you closer together.

* ps im saying girl :D

I agree with Anniebobs, it totally depends on the baby for clothes. gestation and size. F was 7 days over (sorry mummytoamber November was a typo!! :blush: meant January!) and born at 9lbs, she naturally is slim but with long limbs and torso so I never needed tiny baby and she only lasted in newborn a few weeks. But due to her being very sicky, we did use a fair few changes of clothes within those first weeks. I kept her in babygros for the first few weeks though, rather than proper outfits, it was easier and they look more newborn that way! I would say unless scans are showing otherwise forget tiny baby items and just buy a small selection of newborns. If you go into labour early someone can rush and get you some last minute tiny outfts and then when baby girl comes you can see how big she is and what she needs?

mummytoamber that is such a cool story! What was the Grandad's name? Could it be incorporated somehow with this baby?
My Grandad passed away coming up for a year ago and his birthday was the 11th of November so I do feel his spirit is with us with this baby. If it is a boy we are thinking of including Eric as a middle name in honour.

He was called Philip, it would nice to do something. My girls dont have middle names, not sure it would be fair to give this baby one.
Aww im sorry to hear that, i really like Eric. Going to say 11th could have been a date for you, but would that make you over 42w?

I had an addiction for subway last pregnancy was costing a small fortune.

Ive had crusty nips for a few weeks, lush! Yet squeeze them and nothing lol

Im small chest, still am :( they never grow! im jealous of you lucky ones. Do get fraction bigger when milk comes in but if anything just feel sore and 100 tonne haha.

Ladies, I heard about this old wives tales... and i'm quite interested in the heart rate. It says that if you have 140 or more is a girl and if its 140 or less is a boy... mine is exactly 140 hahahaha what would be considered?

has any of you checked this before and it was right? x

Ladies, I heard about this old wives tales... and i'm quite interested in the heart rate. It says that if you have 140 or more is a girl and if its 140 or less is a boy... mine is exactly 140 hahahaha what would be considered?

I'm having a baby girl and hers has always been 154-165 so yeah id say it's right for me!!

I wouldn't trust it though, just like the Chinese gender prediction; that said boy for me :/ lol

I dont believe in HR at all. Heres a link i like :

https://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Prediction/Fetal-Heart-Rate.aspx

Both of my girls were in 160 but they were constant movers so HR would be higher.

OH! interesting! Is although, quite fun to do those things :) I have no idea what is going to be yet, and honestly I have no gut feeling of it's going to be a boy or a girl... just me. Can't wait to know.

Btw another question ( I know I'm loaded with them ) Is it possible to feel baby move? By move I mean kind of bubbles poping in my belly and no ( sorry for rudeness) Gas coming out. My midwife said it's absolutely possible! But what to know your experience in this too! x

Ive felt this baby since week 11 as what ive felt only got stronger and more often. I can tell differance with gas it bubbles high up above belly button or down by the back hahaha.
ive felt baby bubble from hair line up about 2"

I didnt feel anything till 22w with my first.

My MIL's birthday is 11/9 and she also said she hopes the babies aren't born that day! Not sure what here reasoning is.... I actually share a birthday with my grandma and I love it! I think my grandma thinks its kind of special too (I was first grandchild, as these babies will be too). Oh well... They will come when they come. I'm just hoping mine aren't born too early being twins and the higher risk for preterm labor. I'm starting to get a bit nervous about that. Making it anytime into November/late October is my goal.

I felt my first around 21 weeks (with anterior, low-lying placenta, making it harder to feel movement). This one felt around 14 weeks, just a few times, but more consistently now at 15 weeks.

Im small chest, still am :( they never grow! im jealous of you lucky ones. Do get fraction bigger when milk comes in but if anything just feel sore and 100 tonne haha.

If i squeeze my nips...it does come out so im hoping i wont leak early again:wacko:

It was not right for me...chinese gender predicted boy and was right and my babys HB is 162 so dont go based on the heart rate prediction.

Announced our baby girl's name on Facebook tonight, everyone seems to like it :) We were going to keep it a secret until birth just because I know what can happen if you announce names early but just went with it and glad to have no more secrets now.

(I won't be posting her name online)

My boobs are pretty big now...yuk!! Nothing coming out yet though :wacko:

Mummytoamber I'm hoping to try and stick to the midwife's edd which would make the 11th 13 days over? So possible??

If i squeeze my nips...it does come out so im hoping i wont leak early again:wacko:

one thing thats never happened to me either, like proper leak. Where people say can see wet patch on your top lol.

PK - ahh yes maybe then. Be interesring to see :)

10306086_10204113081853313_1642990991605748641_n.jpg

It's real, I haven't just stuffed a balloon up my top! (Sometimes when I look in the mirror I think I might have!)

Ugh.
Why do I have to be craving a deli sandwich?
I swear this happens only when I'm pregnant and can't have deli meat.
I might have to get sandwich stuff for dinner tonight...so I can heat it up to steaming, blah blah blah.

But now I don't know what to have for lunch. Dilemmas, dilemmas. It's only 10:30am, though...I have some time to think ;)

I have been craving deli meat sandwiches too, but I don't like the thought of hot deli meat :(

Aww, I can't wait to feel my baby move, I hope it doesn't take me forever to feel him/her as this is my first. I also can't wait to know the gender for sure. Chinese gender says boy, ring on a string says girl, and the heart beat is 170, but I know none of these are proof. I have my gender scan June 14th, and I hope the time flys by!

We have our baby girls name picked (she says!)

We are sure on the first name and I love the middle name but OH wants to have a few options for the middle names before we decide although he does like the middle name! It's a very pretty little girls name!

Kazine my bump is similar to yours by evening time!! In the morning it's smaller but still noticeable!! I'll attach a picture in a sec!

The photo is 16 weeks first thing in the morning and I'll be doing another tomorrow at 17 weeks! If I remember I'll do a morning and evening shot to show the difference!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5

My boy was always 145-150

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"