November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Geralyn, I think ALL of those names are awesome, but I'm partial to Gavin. It's common, but still unique. I like it!
Right now Gavin is my favorite. Last week it was Colin and that's the one DH likes best. I'm trying to get him on board with Gavin now…I just have to keep saying the name and eventually he'll like it lol
And yesterday I was saying all the names to my bump and I swear he kicked when I said Gavin!

What are some of your options, Geralyn? If you don't mind sharing. I always love hearing names :) Boy names are kind of hard to choose!
We're keeping names a surprise from friends and family but I'd love to get some opinions from you guys.
Here are some we've been talking about
1. Colin David Phillip
2. Gavin David Phillip
3. Owen David Philip
4. Nathaniel David Phillip

Boys names are def hard!

I love David Phillip as the middle names, they flow so nicely.
I like Owen or Nathaniel best out of your first names...I like Nate for short.
I too find boys names so tricky, they somehow seem like you can be less adventurous than with girls? Xxx
At first DH didn't want to do 2 middle names and he said we could just do my father but I said I really wanted both names. I really love my FIL and want his name in there too. I love Nate for short…that's what we would call him if we pick that one

I'm having such a hard time with names! I've read through so many baby names websites, and I can't find anything I like! Especially for boys names...I literally don't like any boy names. I always like other people's choices for their babies, but none of them stand out to me as something I'd use for my own child. It's so strange. It's slightly better with girl names, I at least have a short list of those.

DH is no help, he just keeps suggesting names like Magnus and Olaf.

I find it impossible to name before meeting baby, we've never spent much time on names before. Done a small list in the past, Hollie was not on last one. Just what i seen when i held and looked at her :)

I'm kind of glad baby is a girl because boys name are so hard! We've had girls names picked out since before we got pregnant but boys names we always disagreed on!!

Because of OH is African, she will also be given an African name by OHs parents which they will call her; poor baby will be so confused!! She will no doubt have about 10 nicknames as well, our dog has about 20 lol

Im with eveyone on boys names,i dont really like many.There are plenty that i think are nice enough,but nothing seems good enough.For this reason only i hope its a girl!
:dust:

I love Gavin too! My DH talked a bit about names on a walk after dinner last night. I think us agreeing is going to be horrendous!!! He doesn't seem to like anything. Here are my current lists, ever growing though as I hear new ones I like:

Boy:
Landon
Brandon
Bradley (DH's pick)
Austin
Logan

Girls:
Hailey
Taylor (DH's pick)
Kailey
Kylie

Faves from your list are Austin and Taylor. It's so interesting how different names are here in the UK! Xxx

What are some of your options, Geralyn? If you don't mind sharing. I always love hearing names :) Boy names are kind of hard to choose!
We're keeping names a surprise from friends and family but I'd love to get some opinions from you guys.
Here are some we've been talking about
1. Colin David Phillip
2. Gavin David Phillip
3. Owen David Philip
4. Nathaniel David Phillip

Boys names are def hard!

Ah! I brought up all of those names with DH but he was not a fan...almost had him on Owen, though. Love Colin!

AFM, We've finally decided on a boy name and a girl name!

Boy - Eli (ee-lie) Allan L.
Girl - Kella Marie L.

DH has been lovingly cooing "old mcdonald had a farm...Eli Eli O...." <3 It's funny and sweet!

Its been so hard for me on choosing a boy name..i had a girl name picked out 'Isabella' i was so convinced it was a girl and once i saw the knockers i was like oopsie nevermind lol. But super happy a boy i Didnt expect it at all.

I'm the opposite! I have two boys names I love that DH also agrees with, and only one girls name that I adore, and DH is only so so.

My boy names are:
Declan Richard
Graham Theodore

I now like both so much, I'm not sure which I'd choose if it's just one boy.

Girl names:
Norah Irene (Irene after my grandma, non-negotiable). DH not sold on Norah, but he does like Eleanor and we'd call her Nora. Not sure I like that though. DH loves Adeline- I'm not sold. We just can't agree in this category.

I've ran out of girl names!

Twinklie: I love Landon, Bradley... All of them. :)

I really love Gavin! :)

Afm: I'm having a hard time with girl names... So far I have Rylin (Rye Lynn). But I'm hoping I can finally sell it to DH. He says he doesn't like how it sounds. :nope:

Introducing Macie Christine!! She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I can't wait to meet her. :cloud9:

Attachments

• macie 1.jpg
    macie 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
  • macie 2.jpg
    macie 2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
17+2 bump pics (plus Jace lol) and my potty shot

https://s15.postimg.org/sdtqbr3cb/image.jpg

https://s15.postimg.org/hctzszlpn/image.jpg

how to screenshot on windows

WHOA! Hopeful, I'm envious... Your bump is gorgeous! <3

Here is my potty shot! :)

Attachments

• IMG_1690.jpg
    IMG_1690.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
Love your bump hopeful!

Macie Christine is a beautiful name I like most other names too!

We have decided to stay team yellow.

Our names we like are:
Lucette AnnaLynn or AnnEllie (Lucy for short)
Michaela Mae (Kaela for short)
Quinn Matthew
Levi Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back