November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Kazine stop wasting your money on tests! Your pregnant already!
And even so you can't control what will happen.

My last mc was at 5+2 and my test was darker than that the day after the majority of the bleeding happened, it took a week for my tests nd hcg to go back down

Kazine stop wasting your money on tests! Your pregnant already!
And even so you can't control what will happen.

My last mc was at 5+2 and my test was darker than that the day after the majority of the bleeding happened, it took a week for my tests nd hcg to go back down

I'm not wasting my money on tests. They offer me a LOT of reassurance. And to me that is worth it.

Because I'm worrying constantly and anything to stop that for even a few hours is worth it. Whether people agree or not I don't really care because I'm the one sitting here freaking out.

Good morning everyone! How is everyone today? I cannot stop eating lol I am so bloated, my usual flat stomach is now all puffy and bloated ewww!!

Lolly I am so sorry!!

I feel like I'm so behind everyone; officially missed af now though!!! Woohoo!! it usually appears at 14dpo and I'm 16dpo today; just need to get to 8 weeks for my scan. I've found a few places ranging from £40 to £99 with different time lengths and number of scan pictures!

Your only 4 days behind me :)

And as from the bloat I was always fat so u can't tell lol

i used to be bigger and then since october 2013 I've lost nearly 2 stone, i have PCO (polycystic ovaries without the full syndrome). when i first had my level checked they were very bad, then after i had lost about half a stone i went back and they had improved dramatically and now another stone and a half later; i truly believe my levels are nearly normal hence the pregnancy...its been a long 3 years and this is why i am so happy :happy dance:

im 4+1 today, is this too early to book a doctors appointment? i can book for friday maybe or next week? or am i best waiting? i have no idea what i am doing; i am a planner and i feel so lost and helpless!!

I'd phone now. I waited until today and I've got to wait another two weeks for my appointment. If I'd phoned straight away it would be next week.

I understand what you're both saying, I think different people handle it in different ways that's all!

I'd phone now. I waited until today and I've got to wait another two weeks for my appointment. If I'd phoned straight away it would be next week.

Thanks, luckily I did ring this morning and reception told me they book us straight in to see the midwives unless I felt I really needed to see a doctor, which I didn't feel I did. The midwives only come on Fridays and they are fully booked this Friday so my appointment is next Friday 14th (5+4)

what normally happens in these first appointments?

The booking in appointment lasts like an hour apparently and they ask you ALL sorts.

Probably just give you your green notes and a form for free prescriptions and they'll tell you to take folic acid. The booking in appointment is usually at 8 weeks but if for some reason it is your booking in appointment it will be a long chat filling in the notes with family health questions and they'll check your height, weight and urine and arrange for blood tests.

all i remember is filling in green notes of all your history/get weighed (dreaded bit for me).

im sure its appt around 12wks for blood tests. x

Thanks guys, did you take your other halves? I'll have to get him to book it off work or do ladies usually go to this on their own?

I'm just going to go on my own. He's already booked a day off for the scan!

That's what I was thinking! He can save his days for later on in pregnancy!

I went on my own. Just quiz him about family health before you go

just ask him if any health issues in his family. i just go on my own x

My brother's fiancée has her 12 week scan tomorrow.
I’m so jealous. I wish I could tell her I’m pregnant! But I’m not telling anyone!

My brother's fiancée has her 12 week scan tomorrow.
I’m so jealous. I wish I could tell her I’m pregnant! But I’m not telling anyone!

It'll be your turn before you know it

Hi all I'm due with our first Oct. 28. Figured I'd join you guys since most likely my little pumpkin will probably make their appearance in Nov

I have booked my first scan before they book up as the place is very popular because its only £40 :happydance: (this also means i will most definitely be getting more than the usual number of scans lol!) i know its very early but i need these milestones to go through the first semester!!

anyone thinking of getting a 4D?

Hi all I'm due with our first Oct. 28. Figured I'd join you guys since most likely my little pumpkin will probably make their appearance in Nov

Welcome!!

My first appt isn't until March 18 but my sister is a sono tech so I think I'm going to have her do a scan this sat so we can start telling our family we're pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->