November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hi and welcome newbies. So sorry to see lolly go:(

I'm doing okay boob pain is still there and nausea but not been sick since I've got more sensible with snacking.

Kazine I understand why you keep testing (I used a cheap ic the other day) but I think what hopeful is trying to say is those lines or even a digital can't tell you much unless it's a chemical but then your lines don't go dark normally. But if it makes you feel better go ahead just be aware of the 'hook effect'

i had 4d scan with my 2nd baby they were good but found it over priced for what it is, ill be tempted to have 1 this time just so i can take the girls to see the baby.

kazine are you waiting till 12wks before telling anyone?

welcome geralynb

x

I'm aware of the hook effect :) My last pregnancy wasn't a chemical - I was 3 days late and got my BFP at 9DPO-15DPO every day until 16DPO when it was almost negative and I started bleeding the same day. It doesn't always take hcg ages to drop. If my lines are getting stronger that means my hcg is continuing to double etc and that puts my mind at rest. The same way people are relieved when their blood work comes back with high levels - I'm relieved when my pregnancy tests come back with strong lines because that means high levels.

And yes I am waiting until 12 weeks to tell people. On my engagement party I will be 12+3 so hoping to tell close friends/family just before the party and then announce publicly at the party :).

i had 4d scan with my 2nd baby they were good but found it over priced for what it is, ill be tempted to have 1 this time just so i can take the girls to see the baby.

welcome geralynb

x

The place I'm going to is only £65 for a 4d scan and £40 for any 2d scan and if they don't get a good scan because of baby they do a repeat scan for free!

Would be very cute for your girls to see baby...do you a have a gender preference?

I woke up to the same horrible cramping at 3am that I had last month with my mc and I knew it was over :( bleeding followed shortly, so that's me out I'm afraid :cry:

Thank you all for your thoughts xx wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:

So sorry lolly xxx

welcome geralynb

x

The place I'm going to is only £65 for a 4d scan and £40 for any 2d scan and if they don't get a good scan because of baby they do a repeat scan for free!

Would be very cute for your girls to see baby...do you a have a gender preference?

think we paid 100 or more in 2009 i can tell but doing google search is many places doing much more afford prices now. i went to sheffield on way to see my parents and she didnt play good girl so rescan was out of the question at the time. lol

ive always wanted a boy and i still do but having girl would make things bit easier, really im not fussed :) do you? x

I had a 3d/4d scan with my LO it was amazing, i had it done at 30wks. Im planning in doing the same as MummytoAmber so my daighter can see

Kazine stop wasting your money on tests! Your pregnant already!
And even so you can't control what will happen.

My last mc was at 5+2 and my test was darker than that the day after the majority of the bleeding happened, it took a week for my tests nd hcg to go back down

I'm not wasting my money on tests. They offer me a LOT of reassurance. And to me that is worth it.

Because I'm worrying constantly and anything to stop that for even a few hours is worth it. Whether people agree or not I don't really care because I'm the one sitting here freaking out.

With my son I did this and one got lighter and I freaked out severely! Everyone on Bnb said I was losing the pregnancy....well he's now 14 months old :)

A symptom question...who has had cramping? What was it like? I've had a little bit today, more like short bursts of cramping/tightening not like af where it's constant! I'm getting worried!!

A symptom question...who has had cramping? What was it like? I've had a little bit today, more like short bursts of cramping/tightening not like af where it's constant! I'm getting worried!!

I had some quite bad cramps like AF last week! I was so convinced I was going to miscarry and all seems fine now!

Yep I had cramping too around 4weeks in and off dull cramps/aches plus the odd stabbing pain lasted two days ish.

Thanks guys, did you take your other halves? I'll have to get him to book it off work or do ladies usually go to this on their own?

Where I am they prefer you not to take them because they ask you personal questions and worry they won't get an honest answer with him there. Things like have u ever had an std or abortion, does your partner or has he ever hit/ abused you. And they get you to fill in a questionnaire to gauge if your suffering any form of depression

Since we're discussin 3d scans here's mine at 15wks with Jace, we were too impatient and wanted to know the gender early!
https://s16.postimg.org/4vfw94syd/image.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/y9bmopvo5/image.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/mixp7c2vp/image.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/un5tc2pat/image.jpg

how to take a screenshot on a pc

I woke up to the same horrible cramping at 3am that I had last month with my mc and I knew it was over :( bleeding followed shortly, so that's me out I'm afraid :cry:

Thank you all for your thoughts xx wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:
Oh Lolly, I'm so so sorry honey...take some time to grieve. Thinking of you xxxx :hugs: xxxx
Lolly I'm so sorry.

I felt the teeniest bit nauseous this morning which is annoying, it's early this time!

I phoned the dr this morning but I have to wait two weeks for my referral appointment. I'm going to try and get the form for the maternity exemption certificate today though.
what time did you first get nausea last time?....I can't remember! :dohh:
Good morning everyone! How is everyone today? I cannot stop eating lol I am so bloated, my usual flat stomach is now all puffy and bloated ewww!!

Lolly I am so sorry!!

I feel like I'm so behind everyone; officially missed af now though!!! Woohoo!! it usually appears at 14dpo and I'm 16dpo today; just need to get to 8 weeks for my scan. I've found a few places ranging from £40 to £99 with different time lengths and number of scan pictures!

Your only 4 days behind me :)

And as from the bloat I was always fat so u can't tell lol

i used to be bigger and then since october 2013 I've lost nearly 2 stone, i have PCO (polycystic ovaries without the full syndrome). when i first had my level checked they were very bad, then after i had lost about half a stone i went back and they had improved dramatically and now another stone and a half later; i truly believe my levels are nearly normal hence the pregnancy...its been a long 3 years and this is why i am so happy :happy dance:

im 4+1 today, is this too early to book a doctors appointment? i can book for friday maybe or next week? or am i best waiting? i have no idea what i am doing; i am a planner and i feel so lost and helpless!!
Ugh I'm so bloated too, I think everyone will be able to tell soon :dohh: xxx
Good work on the weight loss xxx
Hello ladies! I hope everyone's feeling well today!

I already have two November babies and I've just found out that I'm expecting another one. I also have a January baby, so this will be a baby number 4 :)

I'm 4+1 today!
Congratulations hoping!! :happydance::happydance: welcome to the group, I will add you to the front page. Hope you have a h&h 9 months xxx

I'd phone now. I waited until today and I've got to wait another two weeks for my appointment. If I'd phoned straight away it would be next week.

Thanks, luckily I did ring this morning and reception told me they book us straight in to see the midwives unless I felt I really needed to see a doctor, which I didn't feel I did. The midwives only come on Fridays and they are fully booked this Friday so my appointment is next Friday 14th (5+4)

what normally happens in these first appointments?
I rang today and they said they don't like to see people till 8 weeks, so I'm booked in on the 18th. It was really boring last time, as the others said just making a note of medical history and checking dates and height and weight. Don't bother taking dh!! Xxx
Hi all I'm due with our first Oct. 28. Figured I'd join you guys since most likely my little pumpkin will probably make their appearance in Nov
Hey Geralyn...welcome :wave: congratulations :happydance: have a h&h 9 months, I will add you to the front page xxx

I have booked my first scan before they book up as the place is very popular because its only £40 :happydance: (this also means i will most definitely be getting more than the usual number of scans lol!) i know its very early but i need these milestones to go through the first semester!!

anyone thinking of getting a 4D?

Hi all I'm due with our first Oct. 28. Figured I'd join you guys since most likely my little pumpkin will probably make their appearance in Nov

Welcome!!
I didn't want a 4d but then I was team yellow and didn't want to see the gender :dohh: xxx

Thanks guys, did you take your other halves? I'll have to get him to book it off work or do ladies usually go to this on their own?

Where I am they prefer you not to take them because they ask you personal questions and worry they won't get an honest answer with him there. Things like have u ever had an std or abortion, does your partner or has he ever hit/ abused you. And they get you to fill in a questionnaire to gauge if your suffering any form of depression

oh yes I remember that...quite awkward if dh was there! :wacko:

How different huh. Here in TX they dont care if DH goes. I would prefer him to go with me but hes working. So my mom and LO accompany me but of course just to see sono, not the VAG haha i usually kick her out :haha:

Ive had like tiny weeny cramps and some twinges on right side thats it. Oh and lots of CM discharge

No sonos or vag in the app, just talking and filling in forms! :dohh: they didn't do any bloods or even a urine test to check I was pg...very boring!

This the sickness has hit this morning!

I have some to a certain degree most days. Sometimes like a dull uterus ache especially in mornings I had this with DD so not too worried. Other times its like tightening how you describe.

It is scary , but completely normal if just for short periods. :flower:

im having cramps daily, its dull ache across top of the groin area, hip ache, sharp stabbing pains in ovary area esp when i get up to fast i remember this well from my others x

hopefulfor1st - aww lovely pics. did you have one later on in your pregnancy too?

we just had 2d scan at 16wk ti find out the gender :)

what does everyone plan on doing finding out or keeping it gender a surprize?

we've done it both ways i personally prefer having the surprize x

No sonos or vag in the app, just talking and filling in forms! :dohh: they didn't do any bloods or even a urine test to check I was pg...very boring!

This the sickness has hit this morning!

Are you only getting it in the mornings? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back