November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Heartburn has started for me the last couple of days…Ugh! And I def peed my pants a little when I sneezed earlier! Isn't it too early for that?!?

No, if your caught off guard/not expecting it, its easily done.

Going to attempt make a cake for fathers day, but been ages since i did a cake use to love baking.

Heartburn has started for me the last couple of days…Ugh! And I def peed my pants a little when I sneezed earlier! Isn't it too early for that?!?

Ha ha!! Me too - and my hayfever is really bad at the mo so I am sneezing a lot :blush:

My 19 week bump picture!! Grown a lot these last 2 weeks WOW!! Feel huge, much bigger than I look! These pictures are all first thing in the morning, I'm even bigger by evening time!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 9
Nice cutie bump Laura, it's definitely popping out.

Sorry for the heartburn and the wee Geralyn!! :winkwink:

Mariemo that is just the cutest story...what's your final guess for gender??

Any more gender guesses coming up? Im on page 124 of the thread reading and updating from people's tickers if they haven't posted for a while. I've found a few more boys and girls and a couple of angels...so sorry to those who have lost xxx

Had my 20 week scan today!
She is transverse and had her back up so it took sonographer ages to get all the pics as the spine kept casting shadows lol. 8 weeks now til next scan then every 4 weeks after that!

Had my 20 week scan today!
She is transverse and had her back up so it took sonographer ages to get all the pics as the spine kept casting shadows lol. 8 weeks now til next scan then every 4 weeks after that!

She's still a girl then!

I read recently that a girl 'turned into' a boy from gender scan to 20 week scan...what a shocker that must have been lol!! I've got mine on Monday and I'm worried it'll happen to me when I've already got so much pink stuff!!

Oh crap! How dissapointing would that be...hopefully my boy doesnt turn into a girl lol...would love either or but i have boy stuff already.

Oh crap! How dissapointing would that be...hopefully my boy doesnt turn into a girl lol...would love either or but i have boy stuff already.

I don't think it's going to happen, I think maybe what happened was the tech doing the gender scan didn't see a penis so said girl, and didn't see 3 lines and the penis was just hiding or at the wrong angle to see!!

I have pictures of 3 lines plus her girlie bits in 4D lol doubt it's going to happen!!

My guess is boy...we will see!
Apparently they're going to switch the 4D to really confirm gender so I'm excited to see that!

Is the 4D scan the one that makes the baby look all CGI, or is this an even newer scan I need to learn about?

My guess is boy...we will see!
Apparently they're going to switch the 4D to really confirm gender so I'm excited to see that!

They did that at my 12 week nuchal scan (I didn't ask but had a wonderful sonographer) and even though I was only 12 weeks, the gender was fairly obvious. She obligingly parted her legs almost as is she knew? It was amazing :cloud9:

And can imagine that it will be lovely at 20 weeks because there will be so much more to see :)

Oh! Had no idea this group existed!

Due November 28th with a yellow baby :) (2 more weeks until we get to know the gender!)

Welcome Anaconda and congratulations! Are you going to find out gender??

Hoping our little one stays a girl, lol! My mom and sister have caught the sickness and I already have about a truckload of girly stuff, a playpen, stroller, bathtub...there's still 5 months left and nothing for me to buy! :haha:

Here's some of my loot so far :) I'm going crazy about the long sleeve fleece onesies, and the onesies without feet (I call them baby bags since I have no clue what they are called...) They're just soooooo soft. We want to get a private scan done in about 8 weeks just to make sure she stays a girl!

Attachments

• 20140612_162017.jpg
    20140612_162017.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140612_162643.jpg
    20140612_162643.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20140613_074922.jpg
    20140613_074922.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140610_155751.jpg
    20140610_155751.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
4D is the video of 3D, I think. Like more than a pic, you can actually see them move around. Still 3D I guess, just live-action ;)

I think I'm getting second tri MS!? What's that about? I've felt a little nauseous off and on the last couple days and this morning I actually vomited! Oy.

I'm jealous of all you ladies who got a "guess" at gender from your sono tech at the 12 week scan. My lady gave up nothing and told me she wasn't Nostradamus. I did catch her once using the words "little guy" though so maybe she had an inkling or something about at least one of the twins that she wasn't willing to share?:shrug:

If I had to guess I'd say it's either boy/girl or boy/boy for me. I really strongly am feeling at least one boy for sure and will be shocked if it's girl/girl. Less than one week until I maybe know! I guess I'll get what I get and I'm blessed no matter what. :)

Oh! Had no idea this group existed!

Due November 28th with a yellow baby :) (2 more weeks until we get to know the gender!)

Welcome to the group and congratulations :yipee:
I will add you to the front page.
Good luck with your gender scan...what are you hoping for? xxx

Loving the pink stuff Dissy!!! xxx

Quite a few have 20 week/gender scans coming up. I'm so excited for Monday I feel like once we know we can finally start talking names and getting bits we need. Making it all more real :)

I keep calling my bump a "he" and my husband scolds me, LOL. He thinks I'll be disappointed if it's a girl. I keep telling him that I'll be suprised if it's a girl, but certainly not disappointed. I already have one incredibly awesome little girl, why would I be disappointed to get another one???
(Plus I wouldn't have to buy a THING, tee hee!)

My sisters and mom all think it's a boy. My boss and a few other people think girl. But because I see my one sister and mom a lot, I always catch myself saying 'he', and I have to correct myself, lol.
People have asked me if I think I know what it is. I honestly have no clue at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->