November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

20w scan was fab and baby although very wriggly and jiggly was also very shy. It kept its legs crossed and hands over its face for most of the scan!!
I got a few cute photos...interested to see if you can tell mummytoamber? To me it looks just like F but with a slightly less upturned nose, but I'm no closer to feeling girl or boy!
Measurements and checks were all fine so I'm chuffed! :cloud9: xxx

Princesskel- congrats on the great scan and staying team yellow.
I don't have my 20 week scan until next Wed…and I'll really be 21 weeks and a few days. LO always measured big and my due date should really be a few days earlier but I'm just sticking with what it is now.

They are sticking with the scan dates so my official edd is 24th of October now!! eeeeek
Don't know if I can be bothered to change my ticker? xxx

20w scan pic and bump pic...excuse the pants :blush: xxx

Attachments

• SAM_0307_zps617f89e9.jpg
    SAM_0307_zps617f89e9.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19
  • SAM_0302_zpsc9c5f61c.jpg
    SAM_0302_zpsc9c5f61c.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 14
Glad your scan went well PK. Get that ticker changed :p

Off your scan id lean boy but i think its more tricky when baby got head tilted back, so he/she gave you a good picture to keep the surprize hehe

Such a great scan pic, PK, and an adorable bump!!! Glad staying team yellow was a success. :)

Finally got hear baby's heartbeat today at my checkup :) sitting at 145 bpm. Scheduled my 20 week ultrasound/gender. July 10 can't come soon enough !

I had to get a pregnancy pillow really early on. It helped instantly, for me. Took the pain out of my hips, and I went from waking 5 or more times a night to sleeping until about 6 in the morning. It was nice. I use the Snoogle Loop. It was not the one I wanted, but my friend gave it to me (she only used it once and thought the head was too high for her neck), and I got it for free. It wasn't the one I wanted, but it turned out to be great. I love it!!!!

This is my pillow:

https://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/snoogleloop.html

PK, what a cute baby and bump!!! I looked and can't tell gender, but I'm not good at that anyway.

Salu good for you! The first time I heard baby's hb it was 150 and its a girl, but that's just an old wives tale that you can tell gender by hb. Chinese gender prediction said it was a boy, that was wrong, lol.

My baby's HB at my last prenatal started at 140, but as she moved the sensor around and he started to wake up, it rose to 148 in a matter of about 30 seconds.

PK, what a cute baby and bump!!! I looked and can't tell gender, but I'm not good at that anyway.

Salu good for you! The first time I heard baby's hb it was 150 and its a girl, but that's just an old wives tale that you can tell gender by hb. Chinese gender prediction said it was a boy, that was wrong, lol.

I got into work and the first thing my boss said to me was 'girl' lol. Guess I find out in 4 weeks :)

PK - What a gorgeous bump! Great pic of your LO too! Must be so reassuring to have had your 20 week scan. :flower:

I'm having trouble getting comfy in bed too ladies! I wake up about 5am with awful back and hip pain. I keep wanting to sleep partly on my stomach with one knee up (I guess a bit like the recovery postion?) but then get worried I'm squashing baby so end up on my side which isn't comfy for very long. I've also noticed I have been getting back pain while walking or standing. My sister said that a memory foam mattress topper sorted out her back pain when she was pregnant so I'm going to try one of those. I tried my other sister's pregnancy pillow but just felt trapped! The back support is comfy but the sausage bit sort of squashes my bump a bit and gets in the way!

I have my 20 week scan in 1 week! :happydance: We're staying team yellow! xx

Heartburn has started for me the last couple of days…Ugh! And I def peed my pants a little when I sneezed earlier! Isn't it too early for that?!?

Tonight while DD was eating dinner, hubby started rubbing on my belly. DD looked up and said "more kisses!" I bent down to give her a kiss and she said "no mama, baby kiss." And then she kissed my belly.

SWOON.

Cant wait till thus weekend, so we can tell her if she's getting a brother or sister!!!

MarieMo: Oh my gosh!!! How cute is that???? So sweet!!! :hugs:

That's adorable MarieMo!!!

I am also using a borrowed pregnancy pillow and I think it helps. But every once I. A while I get tangled in it which doesn't help. Win some lose some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->