November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ever since I started sort of wanting a girl (and I always said I wanted all boys!) I feel like it will be a boy. haha

I had my OB appt. today. My new EDD is November 24. However, its confusing because it was just in the computer that way when I went to the hospital to schedule my 20 week ultrasound.

Who knows? The Dr. never mentioned the change to me. And I've measured right on. Anyhow, my 20 week ultrasound is July 2.

You ladies are lucky for 20 wk scan...my last scan is 10 weeks from now!

Jalanis: I hate when you have to wait. I don't get a 29 week one... Unless I go private. I have one at 20w and another at 37w.

Well my dr only does 3 in the whole pregnancy...and that 29 wk wil be the last one but its a milestone from now ughh. And im not planning on a private one like i did before the sono lady was being rough.

My Dr. only does 3 also for a normal pregnancy. I had one at 8, 20, 37. (But, I did private at 14 and I might for 28, unsure yet.)

It's nice though when movements are constant! :) Soon, we'll be seeing these babies everyday and enjoying them for our whole lives! <3

Yes mine does em 8-9, 16, and 29..and luckily my doppler broke a few days ago but the movements keep me reassured.

Nothing like them! :) I love my Doppler too. It sucks that yours broke. I don't use it as often now though, as I did.

My little 17-weeker, sucking on his/her hand.
Going to find out the gender with DH and DD on Sunday morning! Eeek! I can't believe I have the DVD and pictures IN MY PURSE RIGHT NOW and I have to wait another day and a half to look at them.

Last-minute guesses? I'm still thinking boy...

_qXk3GP3QbNBR8am7yVtOmO5ifRUjR-W4nbjyPCwtU1x=w276-h207-p-no

Nem6vVT_EKq8McRW-svO4pgG5VLu2If-UXLG_FWapqv8=w276-h207-p-no

My OH and I are REALLY REALLY hoping for a boy. We have a toddler girl right now and really want to experience having a boy :) Though of course we just want a healthy baby.

I have all these baby girl things, so having a baby girl would mean not having to buy much, but at the same time I really want a boy!

Awwww Mariemo definitely a gorgeous little boy! Sunday is too far away!!

Anaconda is it baby2 in your avatar?

Xxx

So DH had a really rough day.
I was at my dr appt this afternoon and my dr ended up getting called away to a delivery. After I'd been waiting for 40 minutes, she poked her head in to apologize and she asked if I wanted to find out the gender since she was going to be a few more minutes. AGH! I told her no thank you, I wanted my DH to be there, and then she called me a saint.
So I texted DH...and he told me I should! I laughed, are you kidding? All the work to schedule the private scan and be all secretive about it, and now it's right in front of me? UGH. But then he said he was just looking for a little bright spot in his day and he'd really been thinking about wanting to find out.
So you KNOW of course when I went home I had to give him the DVD of the gender scan.

Long story short -
we are team PINK!!!! :pink:

MarieMo: Edited: posted before I saw your other post. Silly me :hugs: Congrats though!! There are bright sides to both genders... Yay for finding out!!!!!!! Congrats :happydance:

Thank you!
I'm super excited. I'm happy for my daughter to have a sister!
We are thrilled to have Reese Maxine to our little family :)

I was at my dr appt this afternoon and my dr ended up getting called away to a delivery. After I'd been waiting for 40 minutes, she poked her head in to apologize and she asked if I wanted to find out the gender since she was going to be a few more minutes. AGH! I told her no thank you, I wanted my DH to be there, and then she called me a saint.
So I texted DH...and he told me I should! I laughed, are you kidding? All the work to schedule the private scan and be all secretive about it, and now it's right in front of me? UGH. But then he said he was just looking for a little bright spot in his day and he'd really been thinking about wanting to find out.
So you KNOW of course when I went home I had to give him the DVD of the gender scan.

Long story short -

YAY! So exciting, congratulations, we get to find out if we are on team pink, or blue tomorrow :)

Long story short -

YAY! So exciting, congratulations, we get to find out if we are on team pink, or blue tomorrow :)

Awesome! Looking forward to your results!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->