November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My little boy was so sick last night I rang the after hours medical line, they heard him n sent an ambulance for him.
He cannot shake this chest infection and last night got so worked up from coughing n screaming he couldn't breathe :( hoping we don't have a repeat tonight I need sleep!!

Hopeful: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he feels much better and you all get a peaceful night sleep. :hugs:

Hopeful - hopefully he's doing better !

I had the worst dream last night. First one I've dreamed of baby. I was laying in bed and felt it moving around. I guess I must have been far along cause I could see the face intended in my stomach when it moved, lol. I decided to get my phone to record it and when I looked again the baby was outside of my body smiling. Scared the shit out of me. I screamed and OH and our dog came down to see if I was okay. Definitely more like a horror movie dream. It felt so real though, lol.

Sorry for horrid dreams and Hopeful i hope your little one is ok today? Xxx

Mariemo congratulations on being team pink!...thrilled for you and I love the name. I will add you to the front page. What made you so sure it was a boy? Xxx

Haha I had a horror movie creepy dream along those lines when I was pg with my daughter. In a way it's kinda funny later. But it's still creepy!

My little boy was so sick last night I rang the after hours medical line, they heard him n sent an ambulance for him.
He cannot shake this chest infection and last night got so worked up from coughing n screaming he couldn't breathe :( hoping we don't have a repeat tonight I need sleep!!

Hope he is better today and momma can get some rest! Xo

Haha. And the baby turned to me and smiled. I think that was the creepiest part !

Thanks ladies!
PK, I was sure it was a boy because the pregnancy has been soooo different than with my girl. No morning sickness, bad acne, no acid reflux, etc. Everything, including the cravings/aversions, has been the opposite.
My mom had 3 boys and 1 girl (me) and said I was the only one she was sick with. After experiencing that with my girl too, I figured this was the boy!
Lol, goes to show you each pregnancy can be different!

Thanks ladies!
PK, I was sure it was a boy because the pregnancy has been soooo different than with my girl. No morning sickness, bad acne, no acid reflux, etc. Everything, including the cravings/aversions, has been the opposite.
My mom had 3 boys and 1 girl (me) and said I was the only one she was sick with. After experiencing that with my girl too, I figured this was the boy!
Lol, goes to show you each pregnancy can be different!

Good to hear that mums can be wrong!
Your little girl is so beautiful...can you imagine 2 of them together! :cloud9: xxx

So DH had a really rough day.
I was at my dr appt this afternoon and my dr ended up getting called away to a delivery. After I'd been waiting for 40 minutes, she poked her head in to apologize and she asked if I wanted to find out the gender since she was going to be a few more minutes. AGH! I told her no thank you, I wanted my DH to be there, and then she called me a saint.
So I texted DH...and he told me I should! I laughed, are you kidding? All the work to schedule the private scan and be all secretive about it, and now it's right in front of me? UGH. But then he said he was just looking for a little bright spot in his day and he'd really been thinking about wanting to find out.
So you KNOW of course when I went home I had to give him the DVD of the gender scan.

Long story short -
we are team PINK!!!! :pink:

YAY! So exciting, congratulations, we get to find out if we are on team pink, or blue tomorrow :)
Have you been for your scan yet lovetoteach??

Now that I know the sex, I am going to be going crazy over here with nursery ideas and all that stuff! I just put my first post up on facebook about being pregnant, so the excitement is brand new again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->