November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We're going to find out the sex, and i think I'll book a private 2d scan for 16 weeks because I am impatient lol and then go ahead and get it doubled checked with the nhs scan at 20 weeks.

Do anyone have any gender preferences? Or feelings of what gender it could be?

hopefulfor1st - aww lovely pics. did you have one later on in your pregnancy too?

we just had 2d scan at 16wk ti find out the gender :)

what does everyone plan on doing finding out or keeping it gender a surprize?

we've done it both ways i personally prefer having the surprize x

We'll find out. I'm way too impatient and I like to get organised.

We're going to find out the sex, and i think I'll book a private 2d scan for 16 weeks because I am impatient lol and then go ahead and get it doubled checked with the nhs scan at 20 weeks.

some hospitals dont tell you at 20 week scan just incase you werent aware x

Definitely want to find out the gender.

As for names I've made two polls with all the names on our list!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134181-my-girls-names-poll-d.html
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134183-my-boys-names-poll.html

Definitely want to find out the gender.

As for names I've made two polls with all the names on our list!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134181-my-girls-names-poll-d.html
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134183-my-boys-names-poll.html

Just started our lists tonight!

We're going to a local gig on a Sunday in a few weeks and OH asked if he should get the Monday off. Why the fuck would you want to take days off for something as stupid as that when you should be saving them for ultrasounds or after the baby is born :growlmad:

I'm having bleeding when I wipe :( I hope it's just my cervical abrasion playing up.

I'm feeling a bit weak and lightheaded so I've got my feet up while Ashley has a nap.

Names wise I have a girls name from when I was pregnant with Ashley and I have a few boys names I'm thinking of.

I'm having bleeding when I wipe :( I hope it's just my cervical abrasion playing up.

I'm feeling a bit weak and lightheaded so I've got my feet up while Ashley has a nap.

I'm sorry Button :( Hope everything is going to be okay

I'm feeling fairly relaxed about it. I was expecting to get bleeding during pregnancy from what I've read about cervical abrasions anyway and so far that's what the bleeding's like.

If it's not meant to be there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

Anyway don't want to bring the thread down, let's go back to baby names and genders.

We'll be finding out the gender prob earlier than usual because my sister(sono tech) can do a scan whenever I want

I'm feeling fairly relaxed about it. I was expecting to get bleeding during pregnancy from what I've read about cervical abrasions anyway and so far that's what the bleeding's like.

If it's not meant to be there's nothing I can do about it anyway.

Anyway don't want to bring the thread down, let's go back to baby names and genders.

yeah have a good rest, hope everythings okay.

for names i find it so difficult to think of names before seeing the baby, we havent named our girls till a few days after the birth x

I think we are going to find out the sex too , we found out last time during the NT scan with a fantastic Dr . So... I have tracked him down to a clinic he recently set up and will be booking the NT with him as soon as possible :)

I feel that this could be boy :cloud9:

I don't have any inklings on gender and no real preference this time. I would like a girl but I would equally like a baby brother for Ashley so I really will be pleased either way.

I have names already picked out and we will be doing a gender reveal party I can't wait! I'm 5w+2 and my first scan is march 17 and it feels like its forever from now lol

That's the same day as my scan. March 17th! Scan support!!! It seems like so far away :)

Mine is March 19th. Hurry hurry hurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"