November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Lots of girls this week. Congrats! On an unrelated note, my heartburn has officially started. :-(

Thank you!
I'm super excited. I'm happy for my daughter to have a sister!
We are thrilled to have Reese Maxine to our little family :)

Love the name. Reese is my last name :)

I wanted to use that name for a future child but my cousin already beat me to the punch. Her daughter's middle name is Reese.

We love the name. Not common but not unusual.
My daughter's name is Chase, and I think they just fit well together!
It would be awesome to use your last name for a baby name - your cousin used it as a middle name so why not??

If I was going to use it, it would have been a middle name. But even afterwards thinking about it (her daughter is I think 3 years old), my last name wouldn't flow well with OH's last name.

Sorry for the heartburn missyann :hugs:

Love the name Reese! We had it on our boys list last time.

I showed dh my names list yesterday...we still have 12 girls names and 7 boys :dohh:

Wow lots of pink bumps! Congrats!
Good luck with the upcoming scans.
It's Father's Day in the US today so we're going to the beach and then to my FILs to BBQ

Father's Day in Canada too. Got OH a book called, I Love You, Daddy - for him to read to the baby once it gets here :)

yay!!!! another team blue!!!! I can't wait to feel my little boy :) has any of you started feeling anything ?

yay!!!! another team blue!!!! I can't wait to feel my little boy :) has any of you started feeling anything ?

Yes just not consistently. Randomly. Feela like little nudges or taps from inside now, but started feeling like bubbles at first.

I can't tell if it's baby or just my stomach making noises, lol. I did feel some bubble like movements last night, but hard to know if it's the baby or not.

Mine is definite little kicks now...I'm pleasantly surprised as I was worried with ap I wouldn't feel it. It moves more after chocolate! It was more swirls a couple of weeks ago, but now definite kicks! :cloud9:

So I've updated my ticker alongside with scan edd...although I do not agree, I was getting confused trying to tell everyone all the different theories, so technically I'm due the 24th of October. I'm still banking on having a November sparkler though! :winkwink: xxx

Another boy! :happydance:

I started feeling some flutters about a week ago or so. It's not consistent, but I know it's not gas.

I do sometimes have pretty strong bubbles but don't know yet, really looking forward my real baby kicks!

Princesskell could you please move my DueDate to the 26th ? I completely forgot about it :p xx

I wasn't sure what they were at first, I thought they felt more like muscle spasms than anything else, but since they happen every night at around the same time as I'm sitting in my chair I KNOW it has to be her. It's such a strange sensation! The night before my ultrasound, I was laying with my hand on my stomach and clear as day I felt one strong kick that actually popped out of my belly a bit. That was pretty cool.

We took a new bump picture this morning and I feel like I'm starting to have a real bump... This is the progression so far...

I've gained a total of approximately 7 lbs, so I don't think that's too bad for the growth in my belly. Trying to stay positive about the weight gain and not let it get me down. It's so silly that I KNOW that I'm pregnant, but still have trouble rationalizing weight gain.

Attachments

• Progression 4 to 18 Weeks.jpg
    Progression 4 to 18 Weeks.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79