November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Wow! Team Blue and Team Pink are pretty even for the Sparkler group!

I thought I was feeling some bubbles and movement from one of the twins last week... But I really haven't felt much of anything since. Hopefully soon though! I really don't want to stress about it so I'm not thinking about it much. My cousin is 19 weeks with number 2 and hasn't felt too much yet either.

I've been feeling movement but not consistent. I sometimes feel from outside too but never when my OH has his hand resting on my belly. Though he did tell the me the other night that if he felt Pickle moving, he might freak and think of the movie Alien :roll:. I think he'd be excited anyway.

Have any of you ladies experience more acne than usual? I just noticed last night my face has broken out, mostly on my cheeks. I am guilty of not washing my face daily but I hardly had problems with acne before. Now I can't find my toner, not to happy about that lol. But yeah not happy I broke out either.

I've been feeling movement but not consistent. I sometimes feel from outside too but never when my OH has his hand resting on my belly. Though he did tell the me the other night that if he felt Pickle moving, he might freak and think of the movie Alien :roll:. I think he'd be excited anyway.

Have any of you ladies experience more acne than usual? I just noticed last night my face has broken out, mostly on my cheeks. I am guilty of not washing my face daily but I hardly had problems with acne before. Now I can't find my toner, not to happy about that lol. But yeah not happy I broke out either.

I can't wait until my little guy moves enough for the OH to feel.

Yes on the acne, though I am eating more cheese than normal, so that doesn't help me.

My skin has been very good actually but I wash every night with my clarisonic Mia.

Gorgeous bumps mandaa and 7lbs is nothing, but I do understand the fear of losing that control. You look like you're doing great xxx

My skin is slightly more oily...a few more spots and blemishes but not too bad.

With DD1 I have perfect skin. With this one, it has been awful. Getting better, but especially at first I was breaking out all the time. I had to stop using my clarisonic, even the gentle buffer, because it was too harsh on my skin and caused the breakouts. I switched to a gentler cleanser and it's helped!

I've gained about 8lbs since my second prenatal (lost six pounds at first), and I realized to myself, that the 'ideal' weight gain would 30 lbs in total. I totally freaked out about that, lol. Thinking I'm going to look like a balloon by the end of this pregnancy, LOL. But my appetite hasn't increased like I thought it would in 2nd tri, but I guess only time will tell !

My acne has been a lot better than it was. First tri I had it all on the side of my face, and it felt like every day something new was popping up ! I get it here and there, but I've also noticed a few spots on my belly as well.

I find when I stand up now, stomach gets harder than when sitting down. When I went for my prenatal, Dr, found heartbeat and placenta on the left hand side, and I've noticed that side is usually a bit harder than the right, so I think baby may be there. I'm always putting my hand there when laying down to see if I can 'feel' anything, no such luck yet :(

Yeah with DS I had no acne at all. And like I said I barely have a problem with it, maybe one or two zits per period, and white heads every once in a blue moon. So I don't use cleanser much (especially since I have very sensitive skin). First tri I got a blackhead on my cheek that hasn't gone away yet, and then like I said just last night noticed the break out.

If I tell my mom, I know it will be one more thing to make her even more adamant that I'm having a girl.

My acne was horrific and scarring with my son. None this pregnancy!!

This morning at 2am I felt the first kick from outside on my hand! 2 in a row.

I felt a little flutter yesterday when I got home from the scan, first time ever, and nothing since. What made me sure it was her was the fact that she was rolling and kicking upwards A LOT during the scan. I don't think she liked being poked and jiggled by the ultrasound tech who was trying to make stretch out her legs so we could find out her gender.

As for acne, I have been getting several pimples on my chin, and pre pregnancy I only got about two pimples a year, even during my teenage years.

I've gained about 8lbs since my second prenatal (lost six pounds at first), and I realized to myself, that the 'ideal' weight gain would 30 lbs in total. I totally freaked out about that, lol. Thinking I'm going to look like a balloon by the end of this pregnancy, LOL. But my appetite hasn't increased like I thought it would in 2nd tri, but I guess only time will tell !

My acne has been a lot better than it was. First tri I had it all on the side of my face, and it felt like every day something new was popping up ! I get it here and there, but I've also noticed a few spots on my belly as well.

I find when I stand up now, stomach gets harder than when sitting down. When I went for my prenatal, Dr, found heartbeat and placenta on the left hand side, and I've noticed that side is usually a bit harder than the right, so I think baby may be there. I'm always putting my hand there when laying down to see if I can 'feel' anything, no such luck yet :(

I also totally noticed the firmer belly this week, especially when standing! I haven't felt the baby yet though. :(

congrats on pink/blue bump.

Nothing to really report here, i feel so far from pregnant still.

Im feeling baby a lot more, last night was a lot of bum or head motion with summersalts as those baby wad stretching out and pushing up i remember this feeling so well.

As for spots i had bad with my girls. After the depo it got seriously baf but since gettinf pregnant its improved greatly.

I can say after having 2 girls the pregnancies were completely different aswell.

1 week till my 20w scan :)

I do feel something going on inside me, but I sometimes say : " bah this is only my guts or gas " but then my other mum side says : " no, this is actually your baby"
It's quite funny, because, as a first time mum I don't really know what to expect with movements!

Regarding to acne... My face and body are a complete map! OMG! never had such a bad acne! even I clean it everyday It gets even worse.... duno what else to do , not it dried and leaves a smal scar that I actually really hate, but hey! Isn't this one of the wonderful things of becoming a mother? hehehe

Just had the scan everything is perfect. Placenta on front which explains why I'm not feeling that much movement.

And we are team PINK!!

I can't believe it. I didn't realise how much I wanted a girl until she said it was, I cried!

yay!!!! another team blue!!!! I can't wait to feel my little boy :) has any of you started feeling anything ?
I've been feeling movement since 15 weeks

Just had the scan everything is perfect. Placenta on front which explains why I'm not feeling that much movement.

And we are team PINK!!

I can't believe it. I didn't realise how much I wanted a girl until she said it was, I cried!

Congrats on team pink!

Congrats, apple! Welcome to team pink! Baby girls are awesome :)

Flying to Vegas this morning for work. Window seat: good for sleeping, bad for having to pee. Tired because I had to wake up at 4:30am to get here on time. And then I lose two hours in the travels! Yuck. Maybe I can sleep...

I have felt the baby move, I think, but I'm pretty sure. Last year I had a really horrible phantom pregnancy (I can talk about it now, but it was devastating) with phantom kicks and all, so I'm not really 100% if it is baby or just my mind f-ing with me again... But I'm pretty sure it's her in there. No other news to report. I'm 18 weeks on Wednesday, and have a pretty good bump going. Sometimes I feel I'm showing too much for only 18 weeks, like I shouldn't be this big. But I put that feeling right out of my mind. My mother in law told me last night that her and my father in law will buy the crib! That is awesome. It's one of our biggest things and I was ready to go garage saleing for it. I've never had a crib for either of my kiddos, so I wonder if I'll even need it. But it is something that my in laws think I should have, so I'll have it. :) Anyone else think it'll take sooooo long to reach 9 months? I can't wait, and although it's going fast week by week, I think November is forever away.

I was thinking I was feeling some movement maybe.. Feels like a muscle twitch more than anything else! We don't find out the gender until June 30th.

DH felt baby girl yesterday (the old-fashioned way, hand on my belly). Pretty cool. I know we've done this before but it's just as awesome the second time around. Really trying to enjoy this since it's our last pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->