November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Mariemo, your husband felt it, really? Were the same amount of weeks and days along, so then what I've been feeling has to be baby. I can't wait till my husband feels it from the outside.

We had our 20 week scan today; everything's perfect and she's still a girl :) she was looking at us the whole time so the picture we got is a bit freaky lol

Congrats on team pink, Apple!

My niece is so cute, she keeps telling me she really hopes it is a girl. Haha. Find out June 27, only 11 days!!!

I went today out shopping with my OH and guess what! We were at the animal shop getting foood for my fat cat when suddenly... I felt somthing pushing twice on my right side! I thought it was a bit different from before but.. I really think it was my baby boy!

And guess what number 2! We just got crazy as we just bought the nursery furniture!!! OMG!!!! As we are going a whole month on holiday ( between 21 and 25ish weeks of pregnancy ) I really wanted to get things sorted because my OH has no clue how to assamble furniture.... So we went to Mamas&Papas and guess what! SALES WERE ON!!!!! Woop wop! So we got the whole lot of furniture and it's getting delivered in 1 month time! right before we go on holiday!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!!!!!

Has any of you started the nursery?????

Congrats on pink bump apple.

Glad to hear 20w scan went well.

Laura my first born was forever facing us on the scan too all her pics are face on.

Even though i can feel prod/kick in a row if i put hand on the area it stops. Take hand away and staets again, baby is going to be a cheeky one :p

I remember when i was FTM uncertainly on movement. I felt what i could say was baby at 22w then 24w was kicks plus on outside too.
It really is hard to describe it (most deffo know it for sure second time round)

For me gas/tummy rumbles are either high up or low back bottom way. Between belly button and pubic line any bubbling, popping, butterfly, scrapping (odd thing to say i know) or as though something just quickly whipped across inside, or tightening budgling in one area will be your baby.

Gas and baby at this stage in my opinion are very different.

Congrats on gender ladies!
I started feeling light flutters starting week 15 and since then they became consistent movements that i can feel through outside my belly already.

I went today out shopping with my OH and guess what! We were at the animal shop getting foood for my fat cat when suddenly... I felt somthing pushing twice on my right side! I thought it was a bit different from before but.. I really think it was my baby boy!

And guess what number 2! We just got crazy as we just bought the nursery furniture!!! OMG!!!! As we are going a whole month on holiday ( between 21 and 25ish weeks of pregnancy ) I really wanted to get things sorted because my OH has no clue how to assamble furniture.... So we went to Mamas&Papas and guess what! SALES WERE ON!!!!! Woop wop! So we got the whole lot of furniture and it's getting delivered in 1 month time! right before we go on holiday!!!! How exciting is that!!!!!!!!!

Has any of you started the nursery?????

How exciting! As soon as we found out gender I cannot wait to get going on the nursery!!!

Mariemo, your husband felt it, really? Were the same amount of weeks and days along, so then what I've been feeling has to be baby. I can't wait till my husband feels it from the outside.

Yes, he definitely felt it! It's super light and he had to put a little pressure with his hand, but she moved right in his hand! I'm sure that's what you're feeling - if you're even wondering, then it's probably it!!!

Just had the scan everything is perfect. Placenta on front which explains why I'm not feeling that much movement.

And we are team PINK!!

I can't believe it. I didn't realise how much I wanted a girl until she said it was, I cried!
Awwwwww lovely news! I know you would have been just as delighted with a healthy boy, but that's so nice to have one of each. Girls are fab!! I will add you some pink!

Yes, he definitely felt it! It's super light and he had to put a little pressure with his hand, but she moved right in his hand! I'm sure that's what you're feeling - if you're even wondering, then it's probably it!!!
I shouted dh up last night as you could see the kicks on the outside of my tummy! Just like with F though it stopped when he put his hand on :dohh: the movement definitely has stepped up a notch over the last few days and especially on an evening after a bit of chocolate!

We haven't bought one thing for this baby yet :shrug: we are hoping to move house so are just waiting got see if it happened before we know which house we will be setting up a nursery in! And I don't want any more clutter before we move!

We already have the jungle theme picked out, regardless of sex. We're just i the process of cleaning OH's old room. His sister thought it would be AWESOME to throw all her useless crap and garbage into the room over the years. It's an absolute mess. I am not too happy about it. Doesn't help she's a pack rat and can't part with ANYTHING. When he's outta the room I just throw everything out. It's so frustrating. I want to have this room done by the end of the summer, so I don't have to stress in third tri. I need to get my ass in gear !

I got a pedicure today for the first time in YEARS! I was enjoying it until I started freaking out about the massage chair. It felt so good and then I realized...crap! This thing is shaking my whole lower body! So I googled and there's a mix of "it's fine" and "OMG don't ever do it!!!!" So now I'm freaking out. :-( I mean, it felt good, but it was giving me a good jostle. So. :( If I get another pedi, I'll skip the massage chair just for peace of mind if nothing else.

Anyway, I got pink toes in celebration of finding out I have a pink bump! Add me to team :pink: Everything looks perfect as far as what the u/s tech could tell us...at least it was perfect before the stupid massage chair. :dohh:

I got a pedicure today for the first time in YEARS! I was enjoying it until I started freaking out about the massage chair. It felt so good and then I realized...crap! This thing is shaking my whole lower body! So I googled and there's a mix of "it's fine" and "OMG don't ever do it!!!!" So now I'm freaking out. :-( I mean, it felt good, but it was giving me a good jostle. So. :( If I get another pedi, I'll skip the massage chair just for peace of mind if nothing else.

Anyway, I got pink toes in celebration of finding out I have a pink bump! Add me to team :pink: Everything looks perfect as far as what the u/s tech could tell us...at least it was perfect before the stupid massage chair. :dohh:
I've gotten a bunch of pedis since being pregnant and everything is fine.

I have to vent for a minute…DH and i are keeping names for the baby a surprise. We don't have a name yet but have some ideas. Before we knew the sex, there was a girls name that I really like and pretty sure that's what we would have used or will use if our second baby is a girl. I told DH that I wanted the names to be a surprise and he knew that. So yesterday, we're at my FILs house for Father's Day and my FIL starts asking about if we've picked a name yet. I say no we didn't decide yet and we want to keep them a surprise. My FIL and his wife both were like yea that's smart…so we hear your girls name would have been Juliette. And they proceed to say the name I liked. My face must have been shocked because DH started talking a million miles a minute trying to change the subject. Later in the car when we leave I was like "Why did you tell them our name?!?!" He was like, "Well we're not having a girl so I thought it was okay" And I said, " What if we have a girl next time???" I am so mad about this! So now my FIL, his wife, my 2 BILs and their wives all heard the name because they were standing right there. UGH!!!!!!

Yaaaaaay eyemom!! Team pink for the win! :happydance: congratulations!

Geralyn, I'm sure that is quite the bummer. We're still dealing with my mom hating the name we've chosen, so keeping names a surprise is a good idea. I'm sure your husband is just really excited to share his news with the world! I don't think he meant anything by it...just know that men aren't exactly "in tune" with what we're wanting all of the time. :flower: They just take a little reminding and explicit instruction! Haha!

Congrats on team pink it's exciting knowing isn't it? Don't panic about the chair I'm sure it's fine.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. <3

Geralyn did you have the chair going and everything?

Sorry about the name stuff. :( We kept DD1's (hee hee it's so crazy to specify which DD :D) name a secret til the end too. At least her first name. Everyone kinda knew what our boy name was, but now we have to figure out another girl name. I think we'll keep that one a secret too.

I've been a bit absent as I've moved house and don't have internet!

But thought I'd pop on using my phone data to share my 20 week scan photos from today. (She's still a girl and is perfect! :))

10401980_10204252176530593_7971291355575909243_n.jpg
10422412_10204252177050606_4879350718396844462_n.jpg
10418281_10204252177130608_8762445741529748409_n.jpg
10398054_10204252184410790_1971709217113047053_n.jpg
10408899_10204252186210835_8815228476762464702_n.jpg
10460113_10204252186410840_3987527463364777015_n.jpg
10479081_10204252188090882_6709312792316294397_n.jpg
10432462_10204252189210910_4844715012853055688_n.jpg
10390343_10204252189250911_4407091836271641279_n.jpg

I'm so in love <3 <3 <3.

Congrats on the girl eyemom, so exciting!!! And great scan pics kazine, makes me excited for mine in a few weeks.

I have to vent for a minute…DH and i are keeping names for the baby a surprise. We don't have a name yet but have some ideas. Before we knew the sex, there was a girls name that I really like and pretty sure that's what we would have used or will use if our second baby is a girl. I told DH that I wanted the names to be a surprise and he knew that. So yesterday, we're at my FILs house for Father's Day and my FIL starts asking about if we've picked a name yet. I say no we didn't decide yet and we want to keep them a surprise. My FIL and his wife both were like yea that's smart…so we hear your girls name would have been Juliette. And they proceed to say the name I liked. My face must have been shocked because DH started talking a million miles a minute trying to change the subject. Later in the car when we leave I was like "Why did you tell them our name?!?!" He was like, "Well we're not having a girl so I thought it was okay" And I said, " What if we have a girl next time???" I am so mad about this! So now my FIL, his wife, my 2 BILs and their wives all heard the name because they were standing right there. UGH!!!!!!

Ugh!! So frustrating! Man do get easily confused without explicit instructinos haha. DH and I also think we will probably keep names a secret so I would be bummed if people knew. But honestly, try not to stress about something that COULD be a problem way down the road. One day at a time. You are pregnant with a beautiful baby boy right now! :happydance:

I have totally gotten a pedicure since being pregnant (was around 12 weeks) and used the massage chair. It felt fabulous. I wouldn't worry about it, but like you said, skip it next time if that gives you piece of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->