November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

kazine those are great pics! Mine were really nice and clear like that with DD1. This time they weren't near as clear, so I'm a little disappointed! But mostly thrilled that DD2 is looking great!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. <3

Geralyn did you have the chair going and everything?

Sorry about the name stuff. :( We kept DD1's (hee hee it's so crazy to specify which DD :D) name a secret til the end too. At least her first name. Everyone kinda knew what our boy name was, but now we have to figure out another girl name. I think we'll keep that one a secret too.
Yup, I had the chair going. I didn't even think about it until maybe the 3rd or 4th time and then was like hmmm I wonder if this is okay....and then I googled it and saw it was prob fine.

I know the name thing shouldn't be a big deal but I guess hormones are making me overly sensitive bc I normally wouldn't care that much. Just frustrating. I think DH got the idea though after he saw how upset I got...hopefully he'll keep it quiet from now on lol

Kazine - great pics!

Congrats on the girl eyemom!! :cloud9:

Kazine those are great pics...looks like she loves eating her fingers!

Xxx

I got a pedicure today for the first time in YEARS! I was enjoying it until I started freaking out about the massage chair. It felt so good and then I realized...crap! This thing is shaking my whole lower body! So I googled and there's a mix of "it's fine" and "OMG don't ever do it!!!!" So now I'm freaking out. :-( I mean, it felt good, but it was giving me a good jostle. So. :( If I get another pedi, I'll skip the massage chair just for peace of mind if nothing else.

Anyway, I got pink toes in celebration of finding out I have a pink bump! Add me to team :pink: Everything looks perfect as far as what the u/s tech could tell us...at least it was perfect before the stupid massage chair. :dohh:

Haha... I've totally gotten 2-3 pedis since getting pregnant and I've used the massage chair each time. I honestly never even thought about it maybe being a problem until I read your post! I'm sure you are fine. :flower:

DH and I want to try to keep names secret too. I'm amazed by how many people ask though and how pushy they are to know! I've had a number of people get kind of aggressive wanting to know some of my choices! Crazy.

Beautiful scan pics, Kazine and welcome back!

Has everyone been looking at travel systems, pack and plays, or other big purchases? I'm curious if anyone's been looking at reviews and stuff, because we're starting to consider all the big things. I'd like to wait until the 20 week scan to make the big purchases, but am trying to plan things now.

Kaizen, those are awesome photos! Makes me excited for mine which is still a couple of weeks away.

We're also keeping the name secret, but OH has very reluctantly agreed to that. I want to keep something a surprise for when the little guy is born.

Has everyone been looking at travel systems, pack and plays, or other big purchases? I'm curious if anyone's been looking at reviews and stuff, because we're starting to consider all the big things. I'd like to wait until the 20 week scan to make the big purchases, but am trying to plan things now.

I haven't looked specifically too much yet but I have started asking questions of all of my mommy friends. Some main advice I got is make sure you get a travel system stroller that is light enough to carry around, get out of your trunk etc. otherwise skip it and just get a nice light snap and go. On pack and plays, my friend with a ranch style house said not to bother with the changing table attachment. But I know people with two story houses who love it since they are not going to want to walk back upstairs to the nursery to change every single diaper.

I am waiting until the gender scan at to buy anything basically. But it makes me feel like I am getting so behind! Haha

I haven't looked specifically too much yet but I have started asking questions of all of my mommy friends. Some main advice I got is make sure you get a travel system stroller that is light enough to carry around, get out of your trunk etc. otherwise skip it and just get a nice light snap and go. On pack and plays, my friend with a ranch style house said not to bother with the changing table attachment. But I know people with two story houses who love it since they are not going to want to walk back upstairs to the nursery to change every single diaper.

I am waiting until the gender scan at to buy anything basically. But it makes me feel like I am getting so behind! Haha

Ohhh I don't think you're behind at all. I'm just a planner and need to focus on research right now, since I'm not going to purchase anything big until after the 20 week scan to make sure everything is still going smoothly.

I don't think that we necessarily need the changer, but so many of them have it. I think I might use the pack and play to have baby sleep next to my bed until the baby gets a bit bigger and isn't nursing constantly throughout the whole night. We're still figuring out the logistics.

My mom told us last night that she'd like to buy the crib/nursery furniture, so we've been looking at those too. We want to start on the nursery in 2 weeks. So exciting!

In regards to strollers and infant car seats, I've been researching the best bang for your buck with the best safety ratings. We're considering the Graco Snugride and Chicco Keyfit infant car seats, so would get the stroller that accommodates those. We're going to go play with some soon.

Great bump, Twinklie!!

Mandaa, we had the Chicco Cortina travel system, which included the KeyFit 30 infant seat. We loved it! It's stored so we can use is for DD2. The stroller has been great, it can be folded/unfolded 1-handed, which is perfect! And it fits great in my car (Ford Fusion). We got a gender-neutral yellow/grey/black model on Amazon, which I thought was super cute. They have a lot of great patterns for that one.

4 weeks tomorrow til we get the keys to our new house!!
Once we are in I can start full ball on the nursery. However she won't have a cot as well have the bassinet in my room a few months and hoping by then Jace will be done with his cot.
I am so excited, so over living with the in laws, and I miss all my stuff!!

Congrats on pink bump eyemom

Wow you do get spoilt with great pics. Im getting charged £5 each again grr.

Nursery wise i havent decided, my girls never gone into their room until 15 months - ish. Room will be cleared up, new storage and a paint just msybe not full nursery type look.

Baby gave some really hard kicks last night. I was able to feel him from the outside. I called DH over but then he stopped...guess he got stage fright lol

21 weeks today!! I have my anatomy scan tomorrow

Baby gave some really hard kicks last night. I was able to feel him from the outside. I called DH over but then he stopped...guess he got stage fright lol

21 weeks today!! I have my anatomy scan tomorrow

I have my anatomy scan tomorrow too. It's exciting since I'm barely feeling any kicks. Lucky you.

I'm back for good now! Just got my fibre optic broadband in, so I'm happy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->