November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My midwife appt is March 18.
My hips have been killing me at night when I'm sleeping so I ordered a pregnancy pillow. It was just delivered so I'm going to test it out in a little while when I take a nap...I'm always exhausted!

I'm exhausted too but like I take psychiatric meds that are heavy sedatives (I've talked to my psych about this don't worry) and they knock me out for like 10 hours and I can't sleep without them so I can only sleep at night :( Unless I wanna sleep now and wake up at 5am.

I have a very specific craving of penne pasta with miniature meatballs and tomato and basil sauce. OH has just went out on a mission to find me those things xD

hopefulfor1st - aww lovely pics. did you have one later on in your pregnancy too?

we just had 2d scan at 16wk ti find out the gender :)

what does everyone plan on doing finding out or keeping it gender a surprize?

we've done it both ways i personally prefer having the surprize x
I'm definitely team yellow all the way through...I loved the surprise! Xxx

No sonos or vag in the app, just talking and filling in forms! :dohh: they didn't do any bloods or even a urine test to check I was pg...very boring!

This the sickness has hit this morning!

Are you only getting it in the mornings? x
The last couple of days I've woken with a teeny bit of nausea, I read in my last pg journal I was getting it all day by 6ish weeks, but I was never actually sick xxx

what time did you first get nausea last time?....I can't remember! :dohh:

It started at 8 weeks for me last time and I ended up with hyperemisis at 14 weeks, oh the joys of pregnancy!
not fun button...fxd that doesn't happen again. :hugs:Xxx

We're going to find out the sex, and i think I'll book a private 2d scan for 16 weeks because I am impatient lol and then go ahead and get it doubled checked with the nhs scan at 20 weeks.

Do anyone have any gender preferences? Or feelings of what gender it could be?
I would love another girl....I want 5 girls altogether!! I feel it's a boy though :shrug:
Is anyone thinking about names yet?

Definitely want to find out the gender.

As for names I've made two polls with all the names on our list!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134181-my-girls-names-poll-d.html
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134183-my-boys-names-poll.html
Ooooo names...fun!
I'm goingto check them out kaz! Xxx

I'm having bleeding when I wipe :( I hope it's just my cervical abrasion playing up.

I'm feeling a bit weak and lightheaded so I've got my feet up while Ashley has a nap.
everything crossed for you button. As much relaxing as you can :hugs: xxx
I'm exhausted too but like I take psychiatric meds that are heavy sedatives (I've talked to my psych about this don't worry) and they knock me out for like 10 hours and I can't sleep without them so I can only sleep at night :( Unless I wanna sleep now and wake up at 5am.

I have a very specific craving of penne pasta with miniature meatballs and tomato and basil sauce. OH has just went out on a mission to find me those things xD
:haha: cravings already! It was banana milkshake for me last time!

I'm so angry today, it's definitely hormonal! :dohh: xxx

Definitely want to find out the gender.

As for names I've made two polls with all the names on our list!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134181-my-girls-names-poll-d.html
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/baby-names/2134183-my-boys-names-poll.html

Kazine...I voted Hannah and Zack! :happydance: xxxx

Tigermom- I know right and its St Patrick's day lol so I'm hoping for some lucky charm dust for all of us lol

Kazine- yea I've been craving smoothies of kinds :) can't wait to see what weird cravings I get later on

Princess- scan on the 18th good luck :) lucky charm dust to u lol

[

everything crossed for you button. As much relaxing as you can :hugs: xx

It's pretty much stopped now and I've just had the strongest line so far on a hpt so I'm not too worried.

Great news!

I'm really so excited for my scan. 2 weeks! 2 whole weeks, seems like a life time. How am I going to pass the time? Other than watching One Born Every Minute of course!!

I've been watching call the midwife. I wish my scan was in two weeks. I think I'm going to buy a Doppler again.

im sure 2 weeks will fly by :)
my first wedding anniversary on 13th, then we're away from fri till mon (sadly no where warm) x

13 days now til my scan.
The hospital want me to see there doctor who deals with recurrent losses but she only works Friday and since I only work 2.5 days a week I can't very well be taking each Friday off that I have an appointment!
I'm 5 weeks today and feeling ok as last pregnancy I was having the odd pink wipe from 4+6 to 5+2 which led to full bleeding on 5+2 so just a few more days til I get past that milestone!
Another thing I'm excited for is to pull out my maternity clothes again! So Comfy and then people know your preggers not just fat! Don't wanna wear them yet though as people will see them and guess!

That's fab news button xxx

My first appointment isn't a scan....just to book in with the midwife. I won't have a scan until 12weeks.

I'm loving how slow each day of ths pregnancy is going. I know how quickly things went with F and how her whole 2 years has just whipped by, I want to savour each moment good and bad. Xxx

That's fab news button xxx

My first appointment isn't a scan....just to book in with the midwife. I won't have a scan until 12weeks.

I'm loving how slow each day of ths pregnancy is going. I know how quickly things went with F and how her whole 2 years has just whipped by, I want to savour each moment good and bad. Xxx

My first NHS scan won't be until 12 weeks either, the one I'm getting in 2 weeks is with a charity. I'm luckily enough to have a pregnancy advice centre nearby that, although they're aimed primarily at unplanned pregnancies, are willing to scan me for free.

I just want the next week or 2 to go fast but then it can slow down!

Everyone says how quickly it goes but I feel like time is going so slow. Once I have a scan and see everything is ok then I think it won't go as slow

Definitely agree with time going slow. I've known 2 weeks tomorrow and it feels like a freaking lifetime.

All of this talk about scans...my first one is tomorrow at 5w6d. I have no idea why they wanted me so early! It is with my fertility clinic so I am assuming they just want to check out some levels of everything but I WISH it was just a few days later so I could hold out hope for a heartbeat :)

Best of luck to passing the time to everyone else in the waiting game :)

Ooo Reeshy good luck...that is very early, but I suppose they know why??
Would you mind sharing more about your story? I can see in your sig you've overcome a lot to conceive? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->