November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks ladies. Feeling a bit better this morning. Going out with a friend this morning to get a pedicure so that should relax me a bit :)

here is my bump at 17weeks and 3 days !!! defo getting a bump :)

https://s7.postimg.org/pt4bzqllj/IMG_20140621_WA0003.jpg

lol, I didn't even notice the underwear, just the gorgeous bump! :)

cute bump enan and salu!! That reminds me I need to get a bump pic up, I'll be right back.

Here is 18 weeks 3 days

Attachments

• 18 weeks 3 days.jpg
    18 weeks 3 days.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
10174803_10204201852592526_3180373583063853373_n.jpg

Mine's getting there! People starting to look at my belly in public hahahah.

Nice bumps! I'd post mine, but it's morning and my afternoon bump looks more like I'm 18 weeks.

I've been binge-watching the UK episodes of One Born Every Minute on YouTube. Thanks for mentioning that show. For now it doesn't freak me out, though we will see if I feel that way in another 22 weeks or so. :dohh:

I have had quite the morning today. We are on a mini vacation in our RV and our cat decided to escape this morning. He went running across a field and jumped into a river. He wasn't able to get out so my wonderful husband got to go in after him. Poor things, they were both dripping wet.

Here is my "first thing in the morning" bump. Pardon my nightgown!

image.jpg

Here's my weekly bump picture! This week is 19 weeks.

Attachments

• 19 Weeks Bump Picture with Words.jpg
    19 Weeks Bump Picture with Words.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Missyann, is it kind if like A Baby Story on TLC? I'm intrigued!

Yes, it is, kind of, but with alot more screaming and pain. None of the women I've seen so far have had an epi. It scares me. I'm definately having and epi, not that there is anything wrong with those who choose not to, I just want my birth experience to be pleasant and beautiful, not something I look back on with horror.

Lovely bumps ladies!! Everyone is coming along nicely. Happy halfway to those that are there!! I'll be there in a week and a half.

Missyann, is it kind if like A Baby Story on TLC? I'm intrigued!

Yes, it is, kind of, but with alot more screaming and pain. None of the women I've seen so far have had an epi. It scares me. I'm definately having and epi, not that there is anything wrong with those who choose not to, I just want my birth experience to be pleasant and beautiful, not something I look back on with horror.

Lovely bumps ladies!! Everyone is coming along nicely. Happy halfway to those that are there!! I'll be there in a week and a half.

I never watched baby story, so I can't can't make a comparison. I do like that expletives are not bleeped out. Adds to the entertainment. The one I'm watching now has a woman who favors the "f-word" when she's not screaming and flailing her limbs. I imagine that's atypical of labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->