November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I don't think think I have had any BH but I had what I think was real bad RLP on my walk from my car into work this morning. I had to like hold the right under side of my bump while walking. Maybe I need to stay more hydrated. Also didn'tt sleep well this weekend so hopefully I can catch up this week.

I don't think think I have had any BH but I had what I think was real bad RLP on my walk from my car into work this morning. I had to like hold the right under side of my bump while walking. Maybe I need to stay more hydrated. Also didn'tt sleep well this weekend so hopefully I can catch up this week.

I got that yesterday. It hurt so much. But went away withing 10 minutes. OH was wondering what was going on.

Baby wasnt in best position, looked really funny actually. It was sitting up kind of folded over whole way.Women was nice but she didnt talk through it, she did spend an awful amount time looking at the head i was feeling bit worried but she said everything looked perfect.

Despite the bad sickness baby got fairly decent size belly! haha
my placenta is posterior.

Here comes the not so good news and very unexpected. Turns out i tested positive to strep b on 6th may and no one has informed me.
So my hopes for home birth looking very unlikely (cant even just have water birth at hosp!) im feeling upset, need to have good chat with my midwife on the 8th july.

Wow they test for that early??? Hope you end up totally pleased with your birth experience, however it goes. xx

MummytoAmber - glad the scan went well! As for the strep B test I would check out some threads on here.. Most advise that you can have positive and negative tests throughout pregnancy and it is only if you have a positive test at 36 weeks that labour plans may have to be altered..

Hi ladies! Been out of commission for awhile. Had a bit of a pre natal blues (did any one of have it or are having it??). Didn't have that with my DD so this was a first. I only had post natal blues with her. Feeling much better now, gradually improved when I entered my second tri and a lot of the unpleasant symptoms disappeared.

Love all the baby bump pics! I feel like mines bigger than my 20 weeks! People think I'm on my 6th month, ugh. Here's mine at 20! Er I can't seem to orient it properly, sorry!

Oh and I had my scan a few days ago. And I'm on team blue!! Woot woot! DH is mighty pleased and while DD is a little disappointed it's not a she, I'm sure she'll eventually come around :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
So this is weird...I had a BH contraction today. It took me a bit to figure out what it was, but then I realized my entire uterus was firm, and it only lasted about 30 seconds. I really thought it was baby at first...but then had a flashback to my last pregnancy, where I didn't realize I was having contractions for weeks toward the end. Just thought DD1 was stretching out in there.

So anyway, I googled it. Apparently not uncommon to get BH this early. Wow.
I ended up having two about 5 minutes apart, and nothing since. 18+4 today.

Wow don't remember having mine that early! Now I know not to panic if I do feel it lol

MummytoAmber - glad the scan went well! As for the strep B test I would check out some threads on here.. Most advise that you can have positive and negative tests throughout pregnancy and it is only if you have a positive test at 36 weeks that labour plans may have to be altered..

This is what i thought but midwife was no it doesnt work like that.
Ill see what my own midwife says.

This any connection with thrush i cant shift?

They certainly didn't hurt, just a little uncomfortable. Not really like period cramps, just like a crazy tightening. Like baby is stretching out all it's limbs and pushing on every side of your uterus.

With DD1, I was having these frequently my last two weeks. I really thought they were in fact her stretching! I kept telling the doctors that I wasn't having contractions. Well when I went in for my induction, they strapped me to a monitor and told me I was having them every 8 minutes. I was in prelabor and didn't even know it! (Not that it did me any good, lol!)

I was just surprised I could feel them this early.

Started YouTubing OBEM. Hooked!!!
:haha:

I might see if I can find some previous series on Sky!! :blush:

They are all still available on 4OD if you want to go back and watch them :)

Baby wasnt in best position, looked really funny actually. It was sitting up kind of folded over whole way.Women was nice but she didnt talk through it, she did spend an awful amount time looking at the head i was feeling bit worried but she said everything looked perfect.

Here comes the not so good news and very unexpected. Turns out i tested positive to strep b on 6th may and no one has informed me.
So my hopes for home birth looking very unlikely (cant even just have water birth at hosp!) im feeling upset, need to have good chat with my midwife on the 8th july.
Happy for a good scan but sorry to hear this could affect your home birth. I hope things can change and your midwife can offer some help. Xxx
Hi ladies! Been out of commission for awhile. Had a bit of a pre natal blues (did any one of have it or are having it??). Didn't have that with my DD so this was a first. I only had post natal blues with her. Feeling much better now, gradually improved when I entered my second tri and a lot of the unpleasant symptoms disappeared.

Love all the baby bump pics! I feel like mines bigger than my 20 weeks! People think I'm on my 6th month, ugh. Here's mine at 20! Er I can't seem to orient it properly, sorry!

Oh and I had my scan a few days ago. And I'm on team blue!! Woot woot! DH is mighty pleased and while DD is a little disappointed it's not a she, I'm sure she'll eventually come around :)
welcome back Rame. I'm sorry to hear things have been tough for you :hugs: but glad you are feeling more positive now.
And yey for the blue bump!! Your little bump is perfect...so cute xxx

Loving the new bump pics today. When's the next gender scan?...is it you Twinklie? Xxx

So ready to go to the routine dr visit tomorrow..it feels like if i havent gone in a long time.

Happy for a good scan but sorry to hear this could affect your home birth. I hope things can change and your midwife can offer some help. Xxx

welcome back Rame. I'm sorry to hear things have been tough for you :hugs: but glad you are feeling more positive now.
And yey for the blue bump!! Your little bump is perfect...so cute xxx

Loving the new bump pics today. When's the next gender scan?...is it you Twinklie? Xxx

I have a scan on Thursday but hopefully we won't figure out the gender!

hope baby keeps their legs crossed and you can stay team yellow! How funny that different people approach these scams in different ways. I was terrified I would see something I didn't want and others are desperate the other way! Xxx

hope baby keeps their legs crossed and you can stay team yellow! How funny that different people approach these scams in different ways. I was terrified I would see something I didn't want and others are desperate the other way! Xxx

I gotta hand it ya PK... I don't have your patience and self discipline! Even as a kid I'm the type who constantly shakes my Christmas gifts and tries to take a peek! What a fun surprise for you on your delivery!

I gotta hand it ya PK... I don't have your patience and self discipline! Even as a kid I'm the type who constantly shakes my Christmas gifts and tries to take a peek! What a fun surprise for you on your delivery!

I love surprises! My husband is most adamant about being team yellow. As a child he had to wrap all of his own Christmas presents.:nope: How sad is that. I think that is a big reason why he wants to keep it a surprise.

This is what i thought but midwife was no it doesnt work like that.
Ill see what my own midwife says.

This any connection with thrush i cant shift?

I tested positive at 12 weeks for strep b and I was worried I couldn't have a water birth but have been assured that it can. I have to get into hospital early as soon as I go into labour and I'll be put on the drip and then can have a water birth. Not sure how it'll work for a home birth though?!

I just went with my SIL to finish up my registry. She was a big help since I am pretty clueless as to what I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->