November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I've been getting bh for weeks. Defo earlier then with DS.

Not painful just tight and sometimes uncomfortable.

Twinklie i felt same in week 18

Ill join BH club, i had 1 going up the stairs yesterday. When i got to bed i was having them every few mins for about 10s, did feel uncomfortable. Brings back the memories of whats to come, think mine is off lack of water last few days ive had drank as much as with cold making it taste vile.

Week 18 = my feet are starting to swell?! Already??? Isn't t a bit soon for this?

I broke my left ankle 5 years ago, and it has a tendency to swell during overuse/certain weather, etc and it's most certainly my "weak" ankle. It's def swelling at night, but my right is a bit as well. I'm just noticing this the last few days. I prob need to drink more water. Has anyone else noticed this this early in pregnancy?

I've not had BH yet either time and no swollen feet yet really, but I've heard as long as it's not your face not to worry too much, lots of water and elevated feet when possible?

Any UK ladies got any tips for good maternity clothes? xxx

Week 18 = my feet are starting to swell?! Already??? Isn't t a bit soon for this?

I broke my left ankle 5 years ago, and it has a tendency to swell during overuse/certain weather, etc and it's most certainly my "weak" ankle. It's def swelling at night, but my right is a bit as well. I'm just noticing this the last few days. I prob need to drink more water. Has anyone else noticed this this early in pregnancy?

I noticed my toes looked like little smokies the other day, but I had been in the car all day and probably didn't drink enough water. That's the only time I've noticed it.

When my feet swell its rare but i can feel my toes burning...

21 wks today :yipee:

It was really hot at work yesterday and I had a suit jacket on.... with being so hot eventually I noticed my feet were a little swollen. When i took my heels off, I could see the line of where the edge of my shoes had been. Nothing too bad though. I think drinking more water is the key... nad with you having twins Missy symptoms might start sooner!

Haven't been swollen yet but now that it's getting hot I'm sure I will soon

Man, I'm gone for almost a week and I had like 12 pages to catch up on lol.

Lovely bumps ladies :)

Just got home yesterday from spending time down at my parents for about 4 days. Enjoyed my time down there, other than the fact that my "friends" knew I was down there and no one contacted me to hang out or to catch up. Not even my best friend. Kind of frustrating, and I understand everyone has busy lives but they could have at least called or came over to my parents. Yeah I could have called them too, but I'm on vacation, they are still having to work and what not (even my mom had to work).

Anyway, I did spend alot of the time going to thrift stores. Still haven't bought anything big, but did get lots and lots of clothes. Only problem is we are still team yellow and it is so hard to buy 9-12 month clothing. It was even hard sometimes buying 6-9 month. So alot of the clothes are NB-3 months or 3-6 months. I spent quite a bit but like I said I got a lot of items, including 5 receiving blankets, a fleece blanket, a regular blanket, and a towel/wrap. I'm very tempted to tell OH that we have to find out what are having because I want to actually buy outfits (especially the coming home outfit). I'm still hoping for a girl though, and don't want to be disappointed though I'll be happy as long as Pickle is healthy.

Glad to be home now though with my OH. Definitely going to enjoy the next four days with him.

Pickle has been moving up a storm, mostly when I'm trying to go to bed. OH still hasn't felt from outside yet, though I have. Pickle is still doing a lot of rolling and seems to be favoring my left side as opposed kicking or rolling around on the right. Any of your LO's favor a certain side when moving around?

I wanna say lower middle. That's where I tend to feel the flutters the most lately.

When I was pregnant with DS, he didn't favor a side. Would move all around and kick anywhere he could, especially the father along I got because he was 21 1/2 inches long (ended up having no room to move around).

With Pickle, like I said seems like it's mostly my left side but doesnt' matter lower or upper. I feel Pickle push out against lower stomach one moment and then the next Pickle will be up just above my belly button. I'll put my hand wherever Pickle is at, and I may feel a kick or two, then try to get my OH to put his hand there, and Pickle will have moved on by then. lol.

Also, I thought I might share a few pictures from my scan on the 14th. They got a really good 3D shot too :) She is a big time mover, the first picture is the position she was in when they first started the ultrasound, she is doing crazy things already!

View attachment 778409

View attachment 778411

View attachment 778413

Great 3d photo! It's really interesting to see the fontanel like that.

I've been feeling less movement lately, I think the anterior placenta is muffling things. I had an anterior placenta last time too, but with twins it didn't seem to matter, I felt them all the time. Now I can go 2 days without feeling anything. :( I hope I can feel more soon.

This little lady is a wriggler much more active then DS at this stage abd got anterior placenta. Movements all over the place :)

No swelling here yet, fingers crossed! I haven't hit the halfway mark yet though, so we will see what happens the next month, or two. I will try to drink more water and hopefully I can avoid it.

Also, I thought I might share a few pictures from my scan on the 14th. They got a really good 3D shot too :) She is a big time mover, the first picture is the position she was in when they first started the ultrasound, she is doing crazy things already!

View attachment 778409

View attachment 778411

View attachment 778413

Great 3d photo! It's really interesting to see the fontanel like that.

I've been feeling less movement lately, I think the anterior placenta is muffling things. I had an anterior placenta last time too, but with twins it didn't seem to matter, I felt them all the time. Now I can go 2 days without feeling anything. :( I hope I can feel more soon.

I have twins this time and still don't feel much. I'll get a flutter here and there, but I'll also go a couple days without feeling anything. :shrug:

I'm not really stressing about it, but the farther I get along without much movement the more I don't like it. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->