November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Missyann, insurance covers lactation support and counseling. Does your hospital have lactation consultant? I'm in Texas too, and we're delivering at Texas Health Presbyterian in Plano. They have on-site LC and they are covered by insurance. You should be able to call and find out what "lactation support" means.

Here, from the healthcare.gov website:
https://www.healthcare.gov/what-are-my-breastfeeding-benefits/

Mariemo, we are pretty close! I just moved from Frisco to Denton and will be delivering mine in Lewisville!

I've already registered. Went with OH and my mom. I had no clue what to put on it ! I had made a list of things we need and my om said to ado a crib mattes and other stuff. She basically said I'd people want to buy it for you, they will. If not, go somewhere cheaper and get it lol.

Missyann, insurance covers lactation support and counseling. Does your hospital have lactation consultant? I'm in Texas too, and we're delivering at Texas Health Presbyterian in Plano. They have on-site LC and they are covered by insurance. You should be able to call and find out what "lactation support" means.

Thanks. I did finally get confirmation that it's included as long as I'm in network. I'll be having my baby at an in-network birthing center, that does have a lactation consultant. I get one home visit with her a couple of days after the birth. I'll just add this to the list of details I need to work out.

I plan to register once I found out gender, but not sure exactly when... probably in a few weeks. I want to go with DH to start but might go back with my BFF who is pregnant with #2 now and an experienced Mom. Or have her look at my registry online after or something.

3 more sleep until my scan!

I plan to register once I found out gender, but not sure exactly when... probably in a few weeks. I want to go with DH to start but might go back with my BFF who is pregnant with #2 now and an experienced Mom. Or have her look at my registry online after or something.

3 more sleep until my scan!

I originally wanted to wait until we found out what we were having, but my mom is so gung-ho about everything with this pregnancy. It'll be her first grand child, and she's probably more excited than I am, lol. I think she just wanted to be in on the experience and everything. She even asks if she can come to my doctor's appointments with me, lol. God bless her.

Just got back from drs everything is looking EXCEPT i gained too much weight! Blahh!! Ill need to start eating healthier.

Mariemo, we are pretty close! I just moved from Frisco to Denton and will be delivering mine in Lewisville!

I just (well, a year ago) moved from Frisco to Murphy...opposite direction! How funny!

I just (well, a year ago) moved from Frisco to Murphy...opposite direction! How funny!

That's crazy, I moved from Frisco about a year ago too! I was walking distance to stonebriar. Not good!! Lol

OMG! Really felt baby kicking like crazy!!!! hahaha been feeling him more and more!!! :)

Mariemo and TravelingMom, I live in Arlington, but used to live in the plano area. I worked in pharmacy at the Albertsons on Park and Parker about 10 years ago, and I worked at the first Albertsons in Frisco, back when there was only an Albertsons and not much else but dirt roads for miles. That really shows my age, lol. I havn't been to Frisco since then and heard it's a bustling little city now. How funny.

Here's my 22 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 13
Mariemo and TravelingMom, I live in Arlington, but used to live in the plano area. I worked in pharmacy at the Albertsons on Park and Parker about 10 years ago, and I worked at the first Albertsons in Frisco, back when there was only an Albertsons and not much else but dirt roads for miles. That really shows my age, lol. I havn't been to Frisco since then and heard it's a bustling little city now. How funny.

I used to live behind those dirt roads! Lol. I was in a small older neighborhood at Hidden Cove park at Lake Lewisville. Yes, Frisco exploded!!! Wow, such a small world.

I used to live behind those dirt roads! Lol. I was in a small older neighborhood at Hidden Cove park at Lake Lewisville. Yes, Frisco exploded!!! Wow, such a small world.

Well, Texas is well represented here. Though I'm one of those annoying California transplants in Austin that's contributing to our traffic problem.

Did anyone else estimate weight at 20w?

Mine was 13oz

What was your baby AC measurement? Mine was 159.7mm (78th)
I am shocked after how bad my sickness has been.

Mine was 13oz

I think mine was just below 170mm, I'll check when I'm back off holiday! I assume you mean abdominal cirncumference?

They didn't give me a weight though! To be honest, the guy that did mine was awful!

Mine was 13oz

I think mine was just below 170mm, I'll check when I'm back off holiday! I assume you mean abdominal cirncumference?

They didn't give me a weight though! To be honest, the guy that did mine was awful!
Yes i do :)
Head was 173.4 (18th) really sounds like small head, big belly haha.
Ive never had estimated weight at 20w before, i seen can put measurements in online they give an estimate :)

Mine was 13oz

I'll let you know next week! But I have seen threads on here with weight estimate of around 1lb at 20 wks!

For those of you with two children or more, how did your birth weights compare as a matter of interest? Chloe was 6lb 7 at 39 weeks when she was born and was 25th centile (and still is!)

I am just curious as to whether this little one will be petite too?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->