November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I still didn't feel much of anything at 18 weeks, and just starting to feel things now, although I don't have twins. I remember feeling movements earlier on with both my kiddos, but don't worry missy, it'll happen soon, especially with two little beans in there.

I'm swelling really bad in my feet and ankles especially my left one. Perhaps I should drink more water and put my feet up more often. Good excuse to get out of housework though, lol. DH and I go to Drs for another sono tomorrow and I'm real excited.

My little girl is a big time mover already. I am trying to tell myself that she is okay if I don't feel her for a few days, but she isn't giving me the chance to worry, because I can feel her multiple times a day already. I can't wait until DH can feel her too though. I told him he probably has a month or more until he will be able to feel anything. I think I am feeling so much already because I was so small before I was pregnant?? Does that have anything to do with it? I didn't expect to feel anything until 20+ weeks since I am a first time mom.

My little girl is a big time mover already. I am trying to tell myself that she is okay if I don't feel her for a few days, but she isn't giving me the chance to worry, because I can feel her multiple times a day already. I can't wait until DH can feel her too though. I told him he probably has a month or more until he will be able to feel anything. I think I am feeling so much already because I was so small before I was pregnant?? Does that have anything to do with it? I didn't expect to feel anything until 20+ weeks since I am a first time mom.

Yes, if you were small before becoming preggo they say it's easier to feel. I started feeling him around 15 weeks and I'm a first timer. DH still hasn't been able to feel him. I can't wait until he can

I need your help on finishing Kella's name for the nursery wall! I don't know what to add to the A's background. It looks too plain just by itself! I'm open to all colors, as long as they're bright :) Heeelllllllp lol

The letters were supposed to be on different sized canvases in different fonts but...my mom and sister kind of took over the project and I didn't really get a say :( Such is my life lately!

Attachments

• 20140626_213121 (1).jpg
    20140626_213121 (1).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
Sorry for the poorliness Tiger :hugs:

I had my very first baby dream last night this pregnancy. I was beginning to worry I hadn't had any when last time at was all I dreamt about. Anyway baby was born but I didn't tell or show anyone because it was really ugly...how horrid is that? What a horrible mother. I just kept saying F is so beautiful. Maybe it's my fears I won't love this one as much as F? And annoyingly it wasn't even a boy or a girl in the dream! :dohh:

I've had so many weird dreams like that... Have no fear. There's no judgment from us!!! :hugs: Those dreams suck (pardon the language), but you have no control. It's natural for us to worry if the baby will be like their sibling, and in dreams, it comes out more superficially. :shrug: We are stressed enough as it is, just being pregnant. We don't need these little things on top of it :haha:

Here's my 22 week bump

Gorgeous bump!

I need your help on finishing Kella's name for the nursery wall! I don't know what to add to the A's background. It looks too plain just by itself! I'm open to all colors, as long as they're bright :) Heeelllllllp lol

The letters were supposed to be on different sized canvases in different fonts but...my mom and sister kind of took over the project and I didn't really get a say :( Such is my life lately!

You could do chevron stripes in a bright color. Or a pale orange could work too.

Thanks Tiger...I had so many baby dreams last time :shrug:

Dissy that looks beautiful-sorry people have taken over. What about sweeties for the background? Or ladybirds? It will be fab on her wall.

I couldn't fall asleep for all the movement last night. Bug was going mad punching and kicking all over my bump. Dh got to feel it too, he was like 'how an earth do you sleep with that going on?!'

Had an interesting scan yesterday. It lasted about 5 minutes. The lady wouldn't let me look at the screen. I tried to hold my head up to see and she told me to lay down. The pictures she gave me were pretty blurry and of the 3 I got 2 were the same. I was pretty disappointed. We were able to stay team yellow though! I have to say after the disappointing scan I was tempted to find out the gender but resisted the urge. Here is the only good picture I got. Our little one is trying to eat its hand.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
I'm sorry to hear about the disappointing scan... we have ours Monday and I'm hoping that's not the case for us! The more I'm on this forum, in the pregnancy sections, the more I notice it's totally dependent on the place you go as to how good the customer service is with ultrasounds. I get that they are medical, but it's also something a little more special than that.

I'm sorry to hear about the disappointing scan... we have ours Monday and I'm hoping that's not the case for us! The more I'm on this forum, in the pregnancy sections, the more I notice it's totally dependent on the place you go as to how good the customer service is with ultrasounds. I get that they are medical, but it's also something a little more special than that.

I think I just went on a bad day. They called me early yesterday saying I would have to reschedule because their machine was broken. Well they fixed it and the office was a mad house of women getting sonograms. So I think they were more focused on getting people in and out. I do wish I had been able to see more but I'm just thankful they said we have a healthy little baby who is actually 6 days ahead of my due date but they still won't change it. I hope your scan goes great!

Sorry for the rubbishy scan :hugs: glad everything was ok and well done for staying yellow!! Xxx

Today hubby and I get to see Macie again!!! In a few hours. Fxd she's healthy. I've been watching alot of One Born and the last ep a baby had a diaphramatic hernia and didn't make it, I was so sad for her, and scared. Macie was fine at 15 weeks 4 days scan though, so hopefully nothing is wrong like that.

Today hubby and I get to see Macie again!!! In a few hours. Fxd she's healthy. I've been watching alot of One Born and the last ep a baby had a diaphramatic hernia and didn't make it, I was so sad for her, and scared. Macie was fine at 15 weeks 4 days scan though, so hopefully nothing is wrong like that.

Good luck with your scan!

Good luck with the scans girls. I've got a consultant appointment about my vbac on Monday. Eek it's getting more real!

Good luck with your scan today! We haven't got to see our LO since 9 weeks and we have an anatomy 20 wk scan in two weeks and I'm so nervous. I just want everything to be healthy! Also, I'm DYING to know what the gender is...we are having a gender reveal party. We are having the scan on the 8th and aren't finding out the gender until 4 days later at the party.

Love the name decoration :) I can't wait until we find out so I can do something like that :)
Sounds kind of like my mom. Apparently she a already picked put the 'coming home' outfit ! I was just kind of shocked, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->