November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

DH and I have an orientation at the hospital tomorrow night with the midwives. "Meet the Midwives" They answer questions and take you on a tour of the labor and delivery rooms. We're trying to decide if we should use a midwife or an OB. I want a midwife but DH is not convinced because they are not a doctor.

Hi Everyone :flower:
Can you put me down for nov 4th please?
Not sure how accurate that is as im going by LMP till i have a scan,have a feeling its more like the 7th.
Im super excited to be expecting #2.
Ive booked a private scan for 31st march,it cant come quick enough!
:dust:

I am super bloated! I wasnt like this with my previous pregnancy at all. I literally look like i have 3 months. Is anyone else bloated

Omg ladies must i say im craving Banana bread sooo much:toothpick:

welcome new ladies and congrats :D

my theory of 1 good day then 1 bad day is working haha i felt awesome yesterday since 1am ive felt sickly and feeling drained.
Almost week since i found out to me ita flown i agree once your un 2nd tri your at your due date before you no it :D x

I do agree, let's get first trimester out of the way and then it can slow down!! My scan needs to hurry up! When is everyone telling parents/close friends? I was thinking perhaps after my 8 week scan, what does everyone thjnk about that? Too early? It's so hard keeping it a secret!!

Hi Everyone :flower:
Can you put me down for nov 4th please?
Not sure how accurate that is as im going by LMP till i have a scan,have a feeling its more like the 7th.
Im super excited to be expecting #2.
Ive booked a private scan for 31st march,it cant come quick enough!

Can I join? I am due November 11. :cloud9:

Welcome to the group ladies....massive congratulations to you both and lots of :dust: for a h&h 9 months :thumbup:
I've added you both to the front page :hugs: xxx

Geralyn it's so different in the uk. We just naturally have midwife care unless something extra is needed from a dr? :shrug:
I remember I had booked a hospital tour last time but then they cancelled as they were too busy then couldnt fit me in until after my edd :saywhat:!

Jalanis I feel really horribly bloated too :dohh: people are going to guess soon if this keeps up. Today I'm going to try up my water and drink some peppermint tea!

Laurarebecca I will be telling people after our 12 weeks scan. I just want to be Crain everything is fine in there! But I will tell my parents before that. Last time I told them about 8 weeks as my mum would just guess! Xxx

Hi new ladies.

I've already told my mum. Everyone else will be told after my 12 week scan.

i rang my parents and gran day i found out they knew id been having a lot problems so good to have their support.

We aint telling hubby family till after the scan im not sure if it'll be after 8 wk or 12 wk as we wanted ti do a 'pregnancy annoucement' which was going to be us 4 going to the beach writing some info like 'arriving november' with scan pic and pair of baby shoes with our feet side by side, that'll double up to facebook annoucement as i live away from other family/friends plus just a nice keepsake idea. x

Like the pic ive added only have my girls feet in also.

Attachments

• pregnancy.jpg
    pregnancy.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
That's a lovely idea!! I've not even thought about it yet!!

I just want my scan to be over to make sure everything's okay!!

Has anyone's taste of certain things gone weird? I used to eat at least 3 apples a day and now I hate the taste of them! My favourite fruit :(

Some lovely ideas on pinterest :)

Yes ive noticed a few things have gone bit funny and metal taste is starting to appear in my mouth, eating 'sweet' things is making me feel sickly. x

Ladies complaining about bloat!

https://s28.postimg.org/too25yx59/image.jpg
screenshot windows 7

hopefulfor1st - some evenings mine goes insane upto 5 more inches added then its completely disappeared in the morning. Does yours disappear over night? x

hopefulfor1st - some evenings mine goes insane upto 5 more inches added then its completely disappeared in the morning. Does yours disappear over night? x

Doesn't disappear but lessens- this is morning before any food.
With jace I had strangers congratulating me at 7 weeks though

Having some family stress right now that I just cba with.

I have told both my family and inlaws,we are only a small family and they knew we were trying so i didnt want to keep it from them.We bought DD a tshirt that said im going to be a big sister and put it on her last week when MIL came round,it took her so long to notice the tshirt we just had to tell her in the end! We are waiting to tell eveyone else after our scans (first wave of friends after 8 week scan,then fb after 12 weeks)
I just want to blurt it out wherever i go,i was the same the first time as well.
Hopefulfor1st- cant believe how bloated you are,i was just about to complain that i felt bloated,but its nothing like yours,it must be so uncomfortable

Boo to the stress any chance you can just keep out of it or will you end up in the middle?

Got my gp appointment in an hour nothing will be done today except perhaps bloods but really I'm soooo hoping for a referral to epu to scan in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->