November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We are officially team blue!! We got to see Archer Grayson yesterday. He was laying face down the whole time so we have to go back in 3 weeks so they can look at his face and his heart. We are so excited!!

4 more days and we get to see what parts this bubs has :)

Question ladies: Are you're bellies hard? Weird question, I know. I remember with my first my stomach was harder but this time around it's SO squishy still. I've had a few people tell me they can feel baby here and there on there own bellies but when I try on my own tummy I get nothing! Even when I lie down! I am a bit bigger as I still have baby weight from my first... But I didn't expect to feel so squishy still :(

I guess all that matters is I do feel baby moving and squirming around... just haven't felt it on the outside yet.

Ok, weird question over.

Congrats on little Archer, Beth! Love the name.

Anaconda, I'm squishier too. I think it's the loosened muscles from last time...and extra fat!

20 weeks today - halfway! Eek!

Side note, you know it's going to be a fun day of traveling when you WAKE UP with heartburn. Ugh. Haven't eaten anything and I'm already struggling.

I have the follow up to my anatomy scan today since little man wasn't cooperating last time.

Marie that happens to me aswell, random outburst that nearly makes me sick on the spot.

Beth - congrats on team blue

Mine deffo still breech.
I cant see baby yet, my belly only more firm when i stand up. Sit/lying i just look like i ate to many burgers lol

My belly seems a bit harder today than most days. Usually in the morning it's more squishy but not today. Also feels a bit tighter. Can't believe Saturday will be the half way mark. It's seems like just yesterday I took the test !

Eeek! Ladies... It's official! I get to play for both teams!!! :blue: :pink: :oneofeach: coming our way!

I had a small amount of spotting yesterday and called my doctor today. She had me come in just to be on the safe side and I got a surprise, unplanned ultrasound and confirmed genders! Most importantly, the spotting is likely not pregnancy related- I have a little water filled cyst right inside my vajayjay (nothing much to worry about) that was likely causing the minor bleed. TMI alert! My cervix looks good and is nice and closed, so phew! That was my worry yesterday.

But yes... I feel confident enough now, so PK you can update babies genders on the front page. :cloud9:

How exciting!! Congrats the blue and pink MissLissy!!! :happydance:

Welcome to team blue Beth! Our boys are going to keep us busy soon! haha :happydance: Love the name!

Ok, I saw recent posts talking about weight gain *groans*. Ladies you got it good! I've already gained ... ok don't judge me!... 20 pounds :cry: They all say it's in my belly, but by golly I feel huge and heavy! Sigh. Oh well so long as bubba's healthy!

4 more days and we get to see what parts this bubs has :)

Question ladies: Are you're bellies hard? Weird question, I know. I remember with my first my stomach was harder but this time around it's SO squishy still. I've had a few people tell me they can feel baby here and there on there own bellies but when I try on my own tummy I get nothing! Even when I lie down! I am a bit bigger as I still have baby weight from my first... But I didn't expect to feel so squishy still :(

I guess all that matters is I do feel baby moving and squirming around... just haven't felt it on the outside yet.

Ok, weird question over.

Mine's mostly squishy I think, but sometimes I feel certain parts harden and I think that's when lil bubs is pressing against it, or I like to imagine him stretching and yawning :laugh2:

Rame I've also gained around 20 lbs. I think it's all in my belly too. I haven't been eating excessively or unhealthy so I'm not worried about it

Congratulations, MissyLissy! I'm jealous that you got to find out early, still 5 days to go for me! :)

I have actually lost about 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight so far. My doctor says she doesn't want me to gain more than 15 pounds all together (I started out overweight), so she's not concerned that I've lost a little. I'm hoping not to gain much at all.

My bump is super hard!! Its almost hurting it's that hard lol it's like that from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed!

I've gained about 14 pounds so far. :( But I think a lot is in my bump because it's huge!!!

I still suprise people at work when I turn around with this giant bump because from the back you can't tell I'm pregnant!

My mom actually says that I look like I've lost weight and gained weight where my bump is, which apparently is a good thing. Then I tell her to look at the double chin I have forming, lol.

It's crazy how when I sit, bump goes squishy and when I stand it gets hard. Been feeling flutters all throughout the day today, which I love :)

Rame, I've also already gained 20 pounds, it is a little tiny bit depressing to see that scale going up so much, but I'm doing my prenatal pilates and cutting out sugary soda and sweets so maybe I won't gain so much so fast.

Geralyn, your so cute!! I'll get a bump pic up tonight, as my bump always looks bigger at night.

Happy halfway Mariemo!! I stayed up till midnight last night and as soon as the clock read 12:01 I shouted "happy halfway" at my husband, it startled him, it was funny. Mariemo, I'm taking omeprazole (prilosec) and I don't get heartburn ever. My doc prescribed it, but it is also over the counter, and safe for pregnancy.

My bump is super hard and tight in the morning and my back hurts for the first little while of the morning, I wonder if I have bh contractions at night.

Good luck Anaconda, I hope you get what you want, although a healthy baby is all that matters to me.

I think I've put on 10ish pounds so far most of it in the last two weeks I think. Been buying maxi dresses got a real bump going now :)

Congrats on all these great scans x

Hi can I be added to this group? I am due Oct. 30th but babies come when they want so I could always go over. We are team :yellow: and can't wait for our little surprise to arrive.

Ladies i have a question, with my daughter i never felt like the rib cage moving or anything haha thats if its that but with this pregnancy it happens randomly suddenly here goes the ques....when im sitting down or trying to reach for something i feel like a big poke under either side of my boobs right where the ribs belong and i know kts not baby because i feel my baby lower down and this what i get it feels like if someboy poked me out of nowhere and i make a sudden move because it actually scares me...i needa call the dr and ask if this is normal.

We are officially team blue!! We got to see Archer Grayson yesterday. He was laying face down the whole time so we have to go back in 3 weeks so they can look at his face and his heart. We are so excited!!

Congrats on the blue bump! Hope they get what they need at the next scal. Exciting you get to see him again!

In the first tri I lost 3 pounds, since then I have gained those back and I am up two pounds. My belly and boobs are dfinitely bigger so I think all of my healthy eating must have made me lose weight in other areas. Now that I am feeling more hungry I hope the weight doesn't just pile on! I'm a tad overweight to start so I'd like to keep my weight gain around 25 pounds, but I know my Mom said she gained 50-60 pounds with her pregnancies! She said she also ate tons of whatever she wanted the whole time she was pregnant and was a waif to begin with, so totally different I think.

My belly is definitely harder when I stand, and in the evening. I feel like I look WAY bigger/more pregnant after dinner!

I still haven't really felt anything I could definitely say was baby.... but my anterior placenta could be to blame. :/

I had my first nightmare that baby's face was deformed. After seeing a weird ultrasound pic, it's finally made it into my crazy preggo dreams. In my dream, the nurse called to ask if either DH or I had very odd faces, they wanted to know if this was genetic! haha. I'm crazy. Glad I get to see her again July 14th. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->