November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I want to try and make my first baby quilt, so I cut and pasted some fabrics I found, and I need help choosing the best combination. So far the room is a painted a light purple, kind of a lavender with a slight hint of pink, and the armoire is a very pale blue (my husband refuses to repaint the armoire). I have attached a picture of the room as is, and then a few quilt pattern ideas. Which one do you like?
View attachment 780485 View attachment 780487

View attachment 780489 View attachment 780491

View attachment 780493

P.S. Sorry my post is so big :blush:
I like the last one xxx

Eeek! Ladies... It's official! I get to play for both teams!!! :blue: :pink: :oneofeach: coming our way!

I had a small amount of spotting yesterday and called my doctor today. She had me come in just to be on the safe side and I got a surprise, unplanned ultrasound and confirmed genders! Most importantly, the spotting is likely not pregnancy related- I have a little water filled cyst right inside my vajayjay (nothing much to worry about) that was likely causing the minor bleed. TMI alert! My cervix looks good and is nice and closed, so phew! That was my worry yesterday.

But yes... I feel confident enough now, so PK you can update babies genders on the front page. :cloud9:
oooooo congrats Missy. Glad the spotting was nothing serious :hugs:

4 more days and we get to see what parts this bubs has :)

Question ladies: Are you're bellies hard? Weird question, I know. I remember with my first my stomach was harder but this time around it's SO squishy still. I've had a few people tell me they can feel baby here and there on there own bellies but when I try on my own tummy I get nothing! Even when I lie down! I am a bit bigger as I still have baby weight from my first... But I didn't expect to feel so squishy still :(

I guess all that matters is I do feel baby moving and squirming around... just haven't felt it on the outside yet.

Ok, weird question over.
My belly is much squishier than last time. Thank you so much for your weird question because it was getting me down, I have an anterior placenta this time so I wondered if that was why :shrug: xxx

We are officially team blue!! We got to see Archer Grayson yesterday. He was laying face down the whole time so we have to go back in 3 weeks so they can look at his face and his heart. We are so excited!!
yeyyyyyy! :happydance: congratulations Beth....what a beautiful name xxx
Hi can I be added to this group? I am due Oct. 30th but babies come when they want so I could always go over. We are team :yellow: and can't wait for our little surprise to arrive.
Hello and welcome :wave: congratulations on your yellow bump :happydance: I will add you to the front page xxx

Saw our Little Lady today... Still a Lady! :)

Weight 10oz. 149bpm

Snug as a bug! <3

Attachments

• 2014-07-01.jpg
    2014-07-01.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Cute bump Twinklie!

And lovely pic Leinzlove...she does look comfy!

Xxx

Had my follow up sono... Little man cooperated and they got all the pics they needed. They said everything looks great. Got to see him opening his mouth and drinking the amniotic fluid

cjwn I use my belly band with the only jeans I can still fit over my butt! It's nice but rolls up some...I guess that's a little uncomfortable for me. But I like that I can wear my jeans. I can't really afford new clothes atm.

My bump last week, a friend commented on it saying she knows a lady who is 33 weeks pregnant with twins and she apparently looks the same size!!
I haven't gained much weight (6 lbs) so far so it is all bump but I feel huge after her comments!

Attachments

• 1504109_10152943333252067_4481226015873860968_n.jpg
    1504109_10152943333252067_4481226015873860968_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
My bump last week, a friend commented on it saying she knows a lady who is 33 weeks pregnant with twins and she apparently looks the same size!!
I haven't gained much weight (6 lbs) so far so it is all bump but I feel huge after her comments!

I think you look great!! Definitely not huge. Very cute bump!

Awww I love your bump littlefishygg! And geralyn too! I love the pregnant body, I think it is so beautiful. I adore my bump too, but I"m partial, lol.

In other news, I just learned what V day means. Only 4 weeks to go until my baby can survive outside of the womb, with medical help of course. I find myself worrying Alot more this time around, about everything. Maybe it is just the experience of pre e last time, and my high bp this time.

Cute bumps! I think my weight gain this month has been half bump, half boobs. I've been using belly bands since about 17 weeks because the few pairs of jeans and pants I can still button were too uncomfortable by afternoon. I still have several dresses and skirts I can still wear, but I am holding out as long as I can to buy more clothes.

cncem, I took omeprazole with DD1, and it was awesome. I had full-blown acid reflux with her, though. Now it's just heartburn. But I have my 20wk appt tomorrow so I'll probably ask my OB for another script :)

So it's official, I LOOK PREGNANT. Like, to strangers, not just people who know me!

I was at the airport getting on the shuttle to take me back to my car, and the lady driving it stopped me and said "Oh no, let me get your luggage honey, you're preg.... (pause) Are you expecting?" LOL. Nice catch on her part, but I was super excited because a STRANGER said I was pregnant, and didn't have to question that maybe I just took a few extra stops at Dunkin' Donuts.

So yay. Big milestones today. Halfway. And I look pregnant. Whoohoo!

My bump is normally harder when I'm standing but when I sit it's all squishy. It does seem squishier than my last pregnancy. It gets hard sometimes when I'm laying down, and I'm not sure now if it's Pickle pushing out against my stomach or if I'm actually having BH.

I am finally starting to gain weight. Lost 8 lbs in 1st tri, and held steady at that weight up until about two weeks ago (about 20 weeks). I've now gained 3 lbs since then. I'm also overweight so I've been told I shouldn't gain much. I gained 46 1/2 lbs with my son, but I was also 140 before I got pregnant with him. I was 222 before this pregnancy. So I'll need to talk to my doctor to find out how much she really wants me to gain from my prepregnancy weight.

And I actually just popped out these past week or so. I was sitting in my computer chair at home, kind of reclining and relaxing and my OH look at me and says "You look pregnant." LMAO I just kind of said "duh". Most of my customers at work know I'm pregnant, so they have been commenting on it the past few days that I look pregnant now. But I don't think to people who don't know would know if I was pregnant or still just overweight.

I'm up about 13 pounds pre-pregnancy. Most of that has occurred in the last couple weeks! :dohh: First tri I only gained 3 lbs total, but now I feel like I'm starting to pack it on exponentially! I'm already very obviously pregnant, and I know it will get much worse with two. I'm really, really hoping I can keep my weight gain under 40lbs total.

Now I'm stressing out about insurance. Before Obamacare we didn't have ins., so as a compromise my husband's boss gives him $500 a month in his bonus to pay for our ins. My kids have been on chip and thus we couldn't put them on our insurance we got through the healthcare Marketplace website (obamacare). I just got a letter saying that my husband now makes too much money for my kids to be on chip (now that he gets an extra $500 a month). I'm going to have to call the healthcare marketplace to find out a)if we can add my kids to our ins. b)how much more will it cost and c)will our deductable start over because it was a bitch but we just reached it. Anyone in US have any experience with this?

22 weeks woo! love to see what this baby is doing its different from my girls.

Anyone got GTT coming up soon?

Awww Mariemo love that a stranger spotted your bump!! I love when it's at that proper stage :cloud9:

Mummytoamber does everyone have a gtt as standard?? I didn't do it last time? :shrug:

PK no it isnt a standard thing.

If you have bmi over 30 (in uk) you are tested. If your parents have diabetes.

Im having it due to my bmi but my grandms has diabetes, if my bmi was below 30 i wouldnt need it.

Really not looking forward to it as flat sugary drinks send my sickness crazy.

We have got our cot bed :D John Lewis have one down to £70 from £200.

Is gtt the drink? My dr mentioned it at my appt yesterday. She said we'll discuss it and everything next appointment end of July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->