November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I'm feeling bloated today as well. And LO is being a pickle because his daddy accidentally woke him up last night and he's tired. I might move them or me out for the duration of my pregnancy!

I do agree, let's get first trimester out of the way and then it can slow down!! My scan needs to hurry up! When is everyone telling parents/close friends? I was thinking perhaps after my 8 week scan, what does everyone thjnk about that? Too early? It's so hard keeping it a secret!!

We told my sister the day we find out. We're having a scan early on Sat ( my sister is doing it) and then we'll tell our parents and DHs brothers.

That's a lovely idea!! I've not even thought about it yet!!

I just want my scan to be over to make sure everything's okay!!

Has anyone's taste of certain things gone weird? I used to eat at least 3 apples a day and now I hate the taste of them! My favourite fruit :(
Oh yea my tastes have def changed. I can only really eat cereal and plain things like english muffins. The thought of everything else really makes me feel like I'm going to be sick but I don't ever really get sick...it's weird.

Back from gp I'm so annoyed. She refused to do anything just blood pressure and urine sample and told me to book in with mw.

Seriously I get no reassurance despite 3mc 2in under a year. I am feeling sorry for myself because I thought they would help me out I know if I lied I would have got one looks like honesty doesn't pay..

Mummytoamberx that photo will be so cute! :cloud9:

wow hopeful is that a recent shot, what a cute bloaty bump you have!! :hugs:

Kaz I hope you are ok, you don't need any stress right now :hugs:

apple I'm sorry you didn't get an early scan...that does seem wrong when you have suffered with mc's, but I'm glad you didn't lie about anything xxx

I know I should just feel happy nothing has gone wrong so far but I have suffered a blighted ovum which my body never realised as hcg kept rising and empty sack growing this is what scares me.

I'm looking into private scan if it will reassure me it will be worth the cost.

I know I should just feel happy nothing has gone wrong so far but I have suffered a blighted ovum which my body never realised as hcg kept rising and empty sack growing this is what scares me.

I'm looking into private scan if it will reassure me it will be worth the cost.

Are you from the uk? If so, are you anywhere near st Helens?

I'm in the I'm but Nottinghamshire so not near St. Helens. Cheapest I've found in the area is 60 but a lot are 100!

Yeah I found a lot for £99, but I guess anything is worth it to see our little ones!!

Ooo Reeshy good luck...that is very early, but I suppose they know why??
Would you mind sharing more about your story? I can see in your sig you've overcome a lot to conceive? Xxx

Not sure why the early scan for me but I think it is pretty standard for my fertility clinic since they just gave me that date the same day as my bfp. BUT, as an update, I am THRILLED that she gave me such an early date because we saw the heartbeat!!! AND it looks like TWINS (she could only see one heartbeat but since we are only 5w6d she assures us it is too early to tell). There are definitely two sacs though :)

https://imageshack.com/a/img198/8078/yqyf.jpg

Conceiving was not an easy feat for us. We were trying on our own for 3 years before trying IVF. After getting tested, we found out that my husband has very few sperm but I actually checked out okay. Our first IVF cycle last year didn't work and while they were in there, they saw that I had hydrosalpinx (blocked tubes) so I was actually never okay. I had my tubes removed in October and had to have a few months of recovery. This was our second ICSI and I did not think it would work!!! So excited for this time in my life!

We are all on such an incredible journey!

Hi,i got my bfp on tues 4th,due 15th nov. I have 2 little girls already and had 4 miscarriages b4 i had them. Very excited but nervous until i get my 12 week scan. Amanda xx

I do agree, let's get first trimester out of the way and then it can slow down!! My scan needs to hurry up! When is everyone telling parents/close friends? I was thinking perhaps after my 8 week scan, what does everyone thjnk about that? Too early? It's so hard keeping it a secret!!

Haha! This is exactly how i feel about rushing this first try up!

I told my parents and close friends as soon as I found out (mostly bc it would have been tricky keeping it from them because they knew I did IVF). I think that hard/fast rules about when to tell only work for some people. I think that if you are ready, then you can do it! These are the same people that you may hope to have with you for support.

Ooo Reeshy good luck...that is very early, but I suppose they know why??
Would you mind sharing more about your story? I can see in your sig you've overcome a lot to conceive? Xxx

Not sure why the early scan for me but I think it is pretty standard for my fertility clinic since they just gave me that date the same day as my bfp. BUT, as an update, I am THRILLED that she gave me such an early date because we saw the heartbeat!!! AND it looks like TWINS (she could only see one heartbeat but since we are only 5w6d she assures us it is too early to tell). There are definitely two sacs though :)

https://imageshack.com/a/img198/8078/yqyf.jpg

Conceiving was not an easy feat for us. We were trying on our own for 3 years before trying IVF. After getting tested, we found out that my husband has very few sperm but I actually checked out okay. Our first IVF cycle last year didn't work and while they were in there, they saw that I had hydrosalpinx (blocked tubes) so I was actually never okay. I had my tubes removed in October and had to have a few months of recovery. This was our second ICSI and I did not think it would work!!! So excited for this time in my life!

We are all on such an incredible journey!

that is just a amazing, big congrats xx

welcome ab75 & congrats.

apple im sorry to hear they wont offer you a scan. ive found fair few for 45-65.

last 4 hours my hormones have gone raging, i feel so 'grrr' got to be one of worse feelings for me x

Congrats reeshy! Thats amazing. Double sac, doube the love :hugs:

Twins!! Amazing what a great scan.

I'm getting grumpy today mixture of hormones plus cruddy appointment earlier lol. On the plus side I feel good being 5 weeks and seeing all you newbies getting bfps!

Hey, can I join?

By lmp I'm due 3rd November! Will be having an early scan in the next 2 weeks so will hopefully know for sure then.

I will be having the baby by elective c section though so will actually have an October baby.

X

Hey, can I join?

By lmp I'm due 3rd November! Will be having an early scan in the next 2 weeks so will hopefully know for sure then.

I will be having the baby by elective c section though so will actually have an October baby.

X

Welcome!

Back from gp I'm so annoyed. She refused to do anything just blood pressure and urine sample and told me to book in with mw.

Seriously I get no reassurance despite 3mc 2in under a year. I am feeling sorry for myself because I thought they would help me out I know if I lied I would have got one looks like honesty doesn't pay..

See a different GP. You're entitled to monitoring or something now that you've had 3 miscarriages. Demand it.

Hi,i got my bfp on tues 4th,due 15th nov. I have 2 little girls already and had 4 miscarriages b4 i had them. Very excited but nervous until i get my 12 week scan. Amanda xx

Hey, can I join?

X
Welcome and congratulations!! :happydance::happydance:
Wishing you both healthy & happy pregnancies :hugs:
I will add you to the front pages xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79