November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Missylissy: congrats on twins. I'm also pregnant with twins. How has your pregnancy gone so far?

Missylissy: congrats on twins. I'm also pregnant with twins. How has your pregnancy gone so far?

Aww! Congrats on the twins and welcome! Glad I'm not the only twin mama here!!! :) My pregnancy so far has been very smooth sailing *KNOCK ON WOOD*! I had very little MS and all is well so far. Had a bit of spotting last week which turned out to be nothing serious at all, and that's been my biggest scare to date. It took me a bit to get pregnant... 2 years, 1 loss, and 5 IUIs.... But so far actual pregnancy has been nicer to me than TTC was. Gosh I hope I didn't just jinx myself! Lol How about for you? Is this your first? I have nothing really to compare this pregnancy to, so not sure if it feels different or the same to single births. I'm guessing pretty similar.

HI ladies!!!

First of all; Congrats to all gender reveal and all healthy 20 weeks scans!! It's incredible that we are half way there already OMG!

Second: I had my 20 weeks scan today too!!! Woop wooop!!! Baby Oliver ( is the name we have decided ) was a big of a poser today! Not only when the sonographer started the ultrasound he was COMPLETELY curled up! Yes, like.. feet over his head!!!! she started to laugh sooo bad! Then he didn't want to get measured and of course everytime we tried to get a cute picture on a side he just decided to look up to front... so we only had front pics of him ( looks like an alien) and a funny poser pic that I'll try to post in a bit! Otherwise everyhting is great and I have a super healthy baby boy growing!!!!

Bless him! Love the name...will he have a middle name? Xxx

Aww! Congrats on the twins and welcome! Glad I'm not the only twin mama here!!! :) My pregnancy so far has been very smooth sailing *KNOCK ON WOOD*! I had very little MS and all is well so far. Had a bit of spotting last week which turned out to be nothing serious at all, and that's been my biggest scare to date. It took me a bit to get pregnant... 2 years, 1 loss, and 5 IUIs.... But so far actual pregnancy has been nicer to me than TTC was. Gosh I hope I didn't just jinx myself! Lol How about for you? Is this your first? I have nothing really to compare this pregnancy to, so not sure if it feels different or the same to single births. I'm guessing pretty similar.

It also took us two years and, for us, 8 iuis. Sounds like we had similar experiences. I was on clomid for five months. We were close to calling it quits and adopting instead. I feel very fortunate it finally worked, even though twins are for me stressful to think of what could go wrong.

Congrats on your pregnancy ! I look forward to reading more posts!

We're team :pink:!! The scan was great. Everything was perfect! The baby was very wriggly and wouldn't pose for photos so the pictures aren't great, though! Can't wait to re-use all my daughter's beautiful clothes.

Yay Missy so glad the scan went well, awesome pics!

And congrats Cangaroo on team pink!

It also took us two years and, for us, 8 iuis. Sounds like we had similar experiences. I was on clomid for five months. We were close to calling it quits and adopting instead. I feel very fortunate it finally worked, even though twins are for me stressful to think of what could go wrong.

Congrats on your pregnancy ! I look forward to reading more posts!

I totally know what you mean about the extra worry with multiples. But.... I'm trying to stay positive and not think of worries. There is a much bigger chance that everything will go right for us than wrong at this point. :flower: I think after you've struggled to conceive, had losses, whatever, it's much easier to dwell on worries and not completely let yourself be happy. Congrats so much on your baby girls!

My friend IRL just had beautiful, healthy twin identical girls. Plenty of healthy twin pregnancies... you girls and your babies will be just fine!

Had my appointment this morning. Was almost late because I couldn't seem to wake up lol.

Everything looks/sounds good. My BP was great 111/68. And according to scale I gained 2lbs since last appointment 5 weeks ago. Doctor had trouble finding heartbeat because Pickle was very active. Everytime she would find it, Pickle would move away from it, lol. Finally she got it, and HB was 140, which it's been that the last few times I've been in.

They still have me in their system as 23w1d (according to my lmp, verses me being 22w4d by dating scan).

I was told by the receptionist that I should have had my u/s already (even though I asked about it 5 weeks ago). But that is now scheduled for next wednesday. I told my OH to make sure he gets time off for it, so hopefully that happens.

Next appointment is 5 weeks from today, I have to go in half hour before to drink the syrupy drink. Then after appointment, get the blood drawn. Also told that this appointment would be where I'd get my Rhogam shot and other blood draws for other things, lol.

We're team :pink:!! The scan was great. Everything was perfect! The baby was very wriggly and wouldn't pose for photos so the pictures aren't great, though! Can't wait to re-use all my daughter's beautiful clothes.

Woohoo! :happydance: congratulations. Wonderful news about your wriggly little pink bundle! Xxx

I had my anatomy scan done today, almost halfway there! Everything measured right on schedule, or a little ahead of schedule, and they got all the measurements and pictures they needed. She was facing my back and hiding very, very low down on my right side though, so they only got one picture of her face. So glad that everything went well, and I picked up some compression hose today too for my painful varicose vein on my right knee. Spending the rest of my day off playing around with digital scrapbooking for my baby scrapbook.

Question, if a baby (my baby, specifically) is breach at the u/s, how long does it take for the baby to meander into the correct position? Or does her position constantly change? When I went in for the scan, her body was entirely vertical, with her feet near my hoo-hah and her head near my belly button...almost like she's ready to parachute out! Just curious, because my sister was born breach and her son got caught on her pelvic bone during labor.

Question, if a baby (my baby, specifically) is breach at the u/s, how long does it take for the baby to meander into the correct position? Or does her position constantly change? When I went in for the scan, her body was entirely vertical, with her feet near my hoo-hah and her head near my belly button...almost like she's ready to parachute out! Just curious, because my sister was born breach and her son got caught on her pelvic bone during labor.

At my 16 week scan mine was head down and by the 20 week scan he was breech so I think at this point they can move around fairly easily whilst there is still plenty of room to. I'm guessing it isn't until another month or so more that it becomes harder for them to turn completely over.

I think they don't really start to worry about the baby being breech until after 29 weeks. there's still plenty of room for them to move around now. My little guy was head down at my scan at 21 weeks and still head down at 23 weeks at my follow up scan. I hope he stays that way

My little girl was breech last week at 19+1, and was head down at 20w even. I'd say at this point they are flipping around a lot.

Mine was breech at the u/s yesterday and I am convinced he did a flip last weekend and had been head down before that.

Alright, thanks! I can't imagine going through what my mom did in '75...they caught my sister's position too late for a C-section, and it was too late to give my mom an epidural...it just about split that woman in half!

Are any ladies going to do maternity pics and if so when? My best friend is a photographer and can't wait to do my maternity pics and family pics, and I don't think I'm big enough, even though my tummy is pretty big and round. I'm thinking sometime in Sept. What does anyone else think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->