November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ooo Reeshy good luck...that is very early, but I suppose they know why??
Would you mind sharing more about your story? I can see in your sig you've overcome a lot to conceive? Xxx

Not sure why the early scan for me but I think it is pretty standard for my fertility clinic since they just gave me that date the same day as my bfp. BUT, as an update, I am THRILLED that she gave me such an early date because we saw the heartbeat!!! AND it looks like TWINS (she could only see one heartbeat but since we are only 5w6d she assures us it is too early to tell). There are definitely two sacs though :)

https://imageshack.com/a/img198/8078/yqyf.jpg

Conceiving was not an easy feat for us. We were trying on our own for 3 years before trying IVF. After getting tested, we found out that my husband has very few sperm but I actually checked out okay. Our first IVF cycle last year didn't work and while they were in there, they saw that I had hydrosalpinx (blocked tubes) so I was actually never okay. I had my tubes removed in October and had to have a few months of recovery. This was our second ICSI and I did not think it would work!!! So excited for this time in my life!

We are all on such an incredible journey!
Oh my goodness...that is such amazing news!! How exciting, we have November twinnies!! :happydance: how do you feel?
Good luck Reeshy :hugs:

Back from gp I'm so annoyed. She refused to do anything just blood pressure and urine sample and told me to book in with mw.

Seriously I get no reassurance despite 3mc 2in under a year. I am feeling sorry for myself because I thought they would help me out I know if I lied I would have got one looks like honesty doesn't pay..

See a different GP. You're entitled to monitoring or something now that you've had 3 miscarriages. Demand it.

Am I? I thought I was but she seemed so confident that she couldn't / didn't need to do anything. I'm contemplating ringing the epu as they are much more understanding. Tbh that gp really didn't seem to get why I would be concerned it was like so your not bleeding everything is fine so far.
Ergh

Congratulations Reeshy! Cant wait to hear about your twin progress.
Doc-Im most probably having an elective c section this time round as well.I had an EMCS last time due to failed induction because of pre eclampsia,they said baby wouldnt fit into my pelvis and i only got to 1cm in two days.Whatever happens im not having an induction again!
Its crazy that im already thinking that far ahead,my head is just buzzing with pregnancy stuff!
:dust:

I'm having an elective too,
I had high blood pressure which caused 2 clots the size of tennis balls to form between uterus and placenta and pushed away my placenta causing an abruption and I started bleeding with large clots, got to the hospital and by that stage it was like a massacre in their bathroom, I was bleeding EVERYWHERE and when hubby ran and told them they said "that's normal" so I was trying to clean it up, then one midwife same in for my urine sample and freaked out when she saw all the blood (it was trailing me, over the whole toilet seat and floor) they put me on a bed, on a monitor to check bub while a stupid doctor spent ages trying to put a cannula in, then another nurse came in and checked monitor and yelled "babies been down for 6 minutes, code 1 energency" no time for anything they asked me babies position (head down), cervix position (anterior 8cm from cervix at my last growth scan) and my blood type (that was the one thing I didn't know but I k we it was a +!) and had me sign the papers for csection as we were running down the hallway. I had 3 doctor at once in the OR fixing my cannula, putting a catheter in and one put me to sleep. Hubby said waves of blood were falling off the table at his feet.. I woke up 3 hours later groggy and in complete disbelief he'd been born and I slept through it all! Had 2 transfusions, They said it was a combination of high blood pressure and my placenta was degraded as if I was overdue (was only 38 weeks) that caused it. So I never actually got to experience the birth so I'm very nervous this time about epidural a etc!!!

I feel so fat and uncomfortable all of the time.

I was talking to OH's friend from work the other day.
We’ve been talking about maybe buying a house sometime soon (next few years) and his friend wants to move in with us because he’s sick of living with his parents. Besides the fact I wouldn’t want anyone living with us because I’m too used to us being alone now, I just laughed and said “What about if we have kids?”

He laughed as if that wasn’t an option any time in the near future. I’m 5 weeks pregnant XD.

Doc-Im most probably having an elective c section this time round as well.I had an EMCS last time due to failed induction because of pre eclampsia,they said baby wouldnt fit into my pelvis and i only got to 1cm in two days.Whatever happens im not having an induction again!
Its crazy that im already thinking that far ahead,my head is just buzzing with pregnancy stuff!

im crazy too, im already planning out our home water birth in my head haha x

I'm planning out home water birth too, I've found the one I want on eBay and everything o_O

Oh hopeful...that sounds such a traumatic experience for you guys. I hope you get a calmer birth this time round :flower:

Kaz...no way I'd have a housemate, I hope your oh comes to his senses!

I never fancied a home birth. I'm too OCD, I wouldn't want to make a mess or have the baby in a mess. I was happy with a hospital birth. Now the water bit however I would definitely consider this time! Xxx

Oh no! My OH doesn't want him living there. His friend just keeps hinting aka begging despite the fact it's never gonna happen ha ha

I'm getting my pregnancy ear whooshing tonight!! :wacko: I think it's something to do with blood pressure and I had it with F. When I turn my head to a certain angle I hear this loud, rhythmical whooshing in my ear..so weird but weirdly reassuring! :shrug:
I've also been really light headed all day.

Xxx

Haha princesskel that's odd! I had high Bp but nothing like that! I think I want to feel sick so bad I'm making myself sick lol

Ooo Reeshy good luck...that is very early, but I suppose they know why??
Would you mind sharing more about your story? I can see in your sig you've overcome a lot to conceive? Xxx

Not sure why the early scan for me but I think it is pretty standard for my fertility clinic since they just gave me that date the same day as my bfp. BUT, as an update, I am THRILLED that she gave me such an early date because we saw the heartbeat!!! AND it looks like TWINS (she could only see one heartbeat but since we are only 5w6d she assures us it is too early to tell). There are definitely two sacs though :)

https://imageshack.com/a/img198/8078/yqyf.jpg

Conceiving was not an easy feat for us. We were trying on our own for 3 years before trying IVF. After getting tested, we found out that my husband has very few sperm but I actually checked out okay. Our first IVF cycle last year didn't work and while they were in there, they saw that I had hydrosalpinx (blocked tubes) so I was actually never okay. I had my tubes removed in October and had to have a few months of recovery. This was our second ICSI and I did not think it would work!!! So excited for this time in my life!

We are all on such an incredible journey!

Woohoo! Congrats for twins!:happydance::happydance:

I'm having some serious cramps and wet feelings I keep rushing to the bathroom expecting to see blood :( I had this really bad ache this morning that almost brought me to tears its only on one side :( pretty scared but not to much I can do

I'm having some serious cramps and wet feelings I keep rushing to the bathroom expecting to see blood :( I had this really bad ache this morning that almost brought me to tears its only on one side :( pretty scared but not to much I can do

One sided pain can be ectopic/ tubal pregnancy. Although I'm sure it is not likely and its pretty rare I'd get it checked out, although the chances are its probably nothing if it is ectopic you can lose the tube and it can be fatal so I'd get it checked just to be sure. Good luck.

I agree with hopeful, better getting checked out. Good luck xx

I'm planning out home water birth too, I've found the one I want on eBay and everything o_O

I'm also planning my home birth!

Reeshy -congrats on the twins

Tracilacy -I would get checked as well. Hope everything's ok.

kazine do you mean whole pool kit on ebay? i did have a nose yesterday myself.

buttons where did you have your first?

princesskell my second hosp birth wasnt very nice, plus i have massive hate/fear of hospitals haha. anything to avoid them :p

yey im 5wks last week has flown over. x

id get it checked out too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->