November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yes a pool kit on eBay. Not too expensive if you get them second hand and of course you can just sell it on after (if you don't plan on doing it again that is, which I don't!)

Woohoo got 2-3 today. I haven't tested for a few days so thought id do a frer aswell and so happy to see the test line darker than the control line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies , please can I join, got my BFP on Wed at 10dpo, EDD 14th Nov :dance::dance::dance:

My GP surgery wants me to take a urine sample to confirm pregnancy because my psychiatrist asked. Just because I'm diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder all my healthcare professionals assume I'm a compulsive liar when I'm not. Fucking annoying.

Hi girls, please accept me in. Been ttc for 2 years had 3 early losses (chemical) and cautiously pregnant. My beta numbers have almost doubled over 24 hours but I'm still very scared. I hope this time I go all the way and meet my rainbow I've been waiting for. H&H 9 months to all hope to share good news with each other on this thread x

kazine do you mean whole pool kit on ebay? i did have a nose yesterday myself.

buttons where did you have your first?

princesskell my second hosp birth wasnt very nice, plus i have massive hate/fear of hospitals haha. anything to avoid them :p

yey im 5wks last week has flown over. x

I started off in a birth centre but ended up being transferred to the labour ward. This time I'd rather not go near a hospital and they can all come to me!

Welcome and congratulations to all the new ladies!

tumblr_n22jaboniv1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

Why am I not surprised?

Kazine- i cant believe they made you bring a urine sample,bloody cheek.
I planned a home water birth with my first,i bought the birth pool off ebay,it had never been used.The midwives were against me having a home birth from the start and i was not encouraged or supported at all,they almost seemed happy when i got pre eclampsia.I sold the birth pool on (still unused) for a profit,i reckon that birth pool went to someone else that didnt end up using it :rofl:
:dust:

Kazine- i cant believe they made you bring a urine sample,bloody cheek.
I planned a home water birth with my first,i bought the birth pool off ebay,it had never been used.The midwives were against me having a home birth from the start and i was not encouraged or supported at all,they almost seemed happy when i got pre eclampsia.I sold the birth pool on (still unused) for a profit,i reckon that birth pool went to someone else that didnt end up using it :rofl:
:dust:

It is a bit cheeky like, don't do it to anyone else. Though I had an incident once where I had a vaginal tear during sexual activity and I almost died, had 2 units of blood given to me, and my last psychiatrist didn't believe me about that. She rang my GP to confirm that it'd happened and for some reason they said they didn't have a record of it so she told me that and she just looked at me like a naughty child as if I'd been lying to her.

Okay I lay in a hospital bed with a catheter after just having my life saved after losing 2-3 pints of blood, oh wait maybe that didn't happen maybe I imagined it.

:dohh:

Funnily enough, the hospital didn't believe how bad it was at the time either until an hour or so had passed and they finally noticed my jeans were soaked in blood. Can't help but feel if they'd acted quicker I wouldn't have needed a transfusion, and now I can never give blood!

Took me 5 years to get taken seriously by the NHS for my mental health... I've lost faith in the system, can you tell? lol

Hey ladies , please can I join, got my BFP on Wed at 10dpo, EDD 14th Nov :dance::dance::dance:

Hi girls, please accept me in. Been ttc for 2 years had 3 early losses (chemical) and cautiously pregnant. My beta numbers have almost doubled over 24 hours but I'm still very scared. I hope this time I go all the way and meet my rainbow I've been waiting for. H&H 9 months to all hope to share good news with each other on this thread x

Congratulations ladies! :happydance: and welcome aboard! Wishing you a h&h 9 months. I will add you to the front page. Zenaa when is your edd? Xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-5-team-yellow-10-team-pink-4-team-blue.html

Can we make our thread similar to this one with scan pics and mother's sex guesses? :D

Just phoned the dr as I got a bit more spotting and she said I'm probably right about it being because of my cervical abrasion but I'm going to have an early scan for peace of mind.

Kazine - how annoying for you, at least you showed them you weren't lying.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-5-team-yellow-10-team-pink-4-team-blue.html

Can we make our thread similar to this one with scan pics and mother's sex guesses? :D
That looks fun! My guess is a boy but DH thinks a girl although he really wants a boy. I really don't care either way...just hoping for a healthy baby

Just phoned the dr as I got a bit more spotting and she said I'm probably right about it being because of my cervical abrasion but I'm going to have an early scan for peace of mind.
Hope everything is okay!

Wow, super speedy! Just had a call from the epau and my scan is on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->