November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Has everyone seen the film 'what to expect when you're expecting'? I know it's from ages ago but I watched it today while F napped and really enjoyed it!! Xxx

That movies isn't that old I think just a few years. I remember liking it but don't remember anything about it. I am a terrible movie watcher I can't just sit and watch a movie. So I then forget it all!

This morning one of my kiddos who use to dart all the time but the last year only does it on rare occasions well today he decided to dart and run all over the place. I'm exhausted after that but have 2 more kiddos to see once I get my boys to daycare. It's a LONG day today!

I noticed today my stamina is decreasing more and more anyone else? (Yeah running after a child a few times will wear a person out but just in general moving was rough.) maybe baby is just really low so it feels heavier and wears me out faster because of it.

Yes, I am definitely getting less energy, work is becoming more of a chore. I'm also getting more all around uncomfortable. I'm still definitely managing though, could be worse. I do feel fortunate that (so far) everything has been pretty smooth for me.

I know lots of you are entering (or about to enter) the third tri. I'm still 3 1/2 weeks away from that milestone and very jealous of you ladies further along! Anyone else feel like the second tri is loooooong? With the first tri, those first four weeks are kind of a freebie, and for me anyway, there is a good chance I'll deliver around 36 weeks, and for sure by 38 weeks cutting short my third tri. But Lordy, this second tri is never ending! I'm starting to get anxious to have my babies here, happy and healthy. Every week I hit, I just want to be one week further along!

Yes, I am definitely getting less energy, work is becoming more of a chore. I'm also getting more all around uncomfortable. I'm still definitely managing though, could be worse. I do feel fortunate that (so far) everything has been pretty smooth for me.

I know lots of you are entering (or about to enter) the third tri. I'm still 3 1/2 weeks away from that milestone and very jealous of you ladies further along! Anyone else feel like the second tri is loooooong? With the first tri, those first four weeks are kind of a freebie, and for me anyway, there is a good chance I'll deliver around 36 weeks, and for sure by 38 weeks cutting short my third tri. But Lordy, this second tri is never ending! I'm starting to get anxious to have my babies here, happy and healthy. Every week I hit, I just want to be one week further along!

I feel like 2nd tri is dragging right now. I still have just over 2 weeks until 3rd trimester and I don't know why, but I'm dying to get there.

Second tri is long!

I have a bad feeling I'm getting my pelvic girdle pain that I had last pregnancy. Toddy ive had a constant dull ache in my groin which is painful when I spread my legs and walk up the stairs. It's so uncomfortable I can't do this for 14 more weeks!

I had about 4 weeks at the beginning of second tri where my energy level was back up, but that ended quickly.

V-day for me today. I still have a lot of stuff to do. We just had some friends stop by for a couple of days with their 11 month old boy and I quickly realized how not-child proofed our house is. Fortunately there is time before our boy is mobile.

I've been getting pelvic pain the past couple of days as well, makes it harder to walk around lol. I'm getting more tired at night now too.
Watching the kids at work I just sit on my ass lol. Some days I find it so hard to get up and go after them just too lazy !

Yes! That movie is so cute! I can identify with so many different stories in there :haha: It's so cute :)

PK, loved that movie! Saw it on a date night with hubby about 2 months before Chase was born. It was a little rough for a very pregnant girl, scared me! But it's hilarious. I might have to watch that one again soon.

26wks! Vday! And lastly double digits yay :yipee:

I'm double digits tomorrow. I showed my OH and he goes "I am not prepared". LOL.

Has everyone seen the film 'what to expect when you're expecting'? I know it's from ages ago but I watched it today while F napped and really enjoyed it!! Xxx

I watched that about a month ago on a sick day. I bawled my eyes out. Loved it. Want to have my OH watch it, but I think it would freak him out so much, lol.

I am also feeling a bit uncomfortable and have less energy lately. Still overall feeling really good though. I also feel like second tri is going a little slow!

Would love to get some input from you ladies with previous c-sections.
I was chatting with a girlfriend last night who is 38 weeks. She had a section with her 1st, and is having a repeat with this one. She said her doctor told her there were far less risks with a RCS than a VBAC. That stands contrary to everything I've heard. She also said her doc told her VBACs tend to have a longer, rougher labor. That being said, my friend was obese before she got pregnant with #1, and is still obese at this point, so I'm wondering if that contributes anything to the safety of a VBAC? I wanted to ask her this but it sounded rude so I thought I'd come to a "safer" place :)

My doc has told me that a VBAC is perfectly safe, but that given my previous labor, it was less than 50% likely to be successful for me. Okay, fine. But she never mentioned it was more dangerous or complicated or difficult. Just that my body didn't do much with labor the first time, and it might not again this time.

I don't know why I'm stressing this whole VBAC thing. I'd love one but I'm scared, I guess. I almost want the decision to be made for me...i.e., go into labor before I would even have scheduled it, or be given a definite reason to have a repeat section. Ha! If life were that simple...

From what I've heard your dr will know your personal situation and advise you based on your previous labour and your body?
Your friend may have totally different medical circumstances that even she is not aware of?

I know what you mean about wanting the decisions made for you, I'm always like that with things. I'd say trust in your drs...get second medical opinions if you need and then just try relax and see what happens? Xxx

My SIL had a VBAC in Feb and had a very short labor…5 hours total with only 20 min of pushing before my nephew arrived. I think everyone is different and your doc probably knows what's best for your situation

I swear I think I've popped a bit over night. One of the parents at my work dropped off her son and was like, "Wow, you can tell your preggo today" lol. I feel huge today ! I know things are growing again cause I've been getting ligament pain all yesterday and in to today. Last day of week 23, can't believe it's V-Day tomorrow for me.

Went in to see my doctor yesterday, as I had an impromptu day off. Urine sample from Saturday came back fine, but still waiting on the U/S results. I'm sure if it was something of concern, I would've been told right away. Heard her heart beat and he measured my fundal height and said everything looked fine. Just no more long, strenuous walking ! He also can't wait for a 'new' patient, lol.

It's the Civic Long Weekend here in Canada, so I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days this weekend with friends !

I had an ultrasound this morning but the technician didn't measure baby or fluid! So I have to go back at the end of the month. I can say I'm mad but it is frustrating.
I'm measuring at 28 weeks when I'm only 24w4d so my midwife was concerned.

I'm pretty sure I saw we are having a boy. But I'm not calling it yet and letting it still be a surprise. I could be wrong...
Look at that face though! SO cute!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
I had an ultrasound this morning but the technician didn't measure baby or fluid! So I have to go back at the end of the month. I can say I'm mad but it is frustrating.

I'm pretty sure I saw we are having a boy. But I'm not calling it yet and letting it still be a surprise. I could be wrong...

I'd be very frustrated too. Have you measured on track with previous ultrasounds? Have you had the GDD test?

What a cutie!

So this is random but interesting...
this website calculates your 'alternative due date' based on personal factors.
My alternative due date is...my actual due date. Ha!
Or, if I say this is my first pregnancy, it says Nov 22nd instead of Nov 19. I didn't go through labor with my first one, so I don't know if that has any impact on things. Either way - kind of fun.

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->