November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So this is random but interesting...
this website calculates your 'alternative due date' based on personal factors.
My alternative due date is...my actual due date. Ha!
Or, if I say this is my first pregnancy, it says Nov 22nd instead of Nov 19. I didn't go through labor with my first one, so I don't know if that has any impact on things. Either way - kind of fun.

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date-alternative.php

This reckons a due date of November 3rd for me and my current due date is the 4th. Will be interesting to see whether it happens. I have a feeling I won't make it until November though

Or, if I say this is my first pregnancy, it says Nov 22nd instead of Nov 19. I didn't go through labor with my first one, so I don't know if that has any impact on things. Either way - kind of fun.

Interesting!
Mine said October the 29th, scan says 24th and I worked out originally the 30th :shrug:
Thanks Mariemo xxx

Mine says november 18th. My edd based on lmp is november 16 and 20w scan said november 10th! Look forward to see the real outcome!

Rhapsodi- very cute! Looks like he (or she) concentrating really hard on something.

Mine said Nov 4 my scan said the 3rd so I guess we shall see :)

Is anyone doing a 3d scan? I'm scheduled for one next Fri :)

We did a 3D with my daughter but probably won't this time. I'd love to, but can't justify the expense when we had a private gender scan with this one. It's such a beat experience!

It says December 2nd for me instead of November 30th. I hope I don't go past my due date, I know I will be beyond ready to pop by then. I already feel like my stomach is stretched to the max and I haven't even reached the six month mark!

So, I'm pretty sure we have settled on a name :)
Olivia. No middle name yet, I think that'll be harder to choose than the first name ! PK you can update the front with her first name :)

We're doing the 3d scan, mostly to make sure she is most certainly a she. The US tech was "pretty sure" but not 100%, so it's kind of nerve-wracking thinking we may have all this pink for a little boy! It's on the 25th :)

heh...that site says Nov 4th....which is my edd by LMP.. lol interesting

with ds1 I was due Feb 6th (LMP), and had him on Feb 13th (induction) according to site it says Feb 3rd.

I have finally gotten my first comments by people who haven't seen me in awhile or strangers asking if I'm expecting. Yesterday it was a previous customer that came in, and today, it was a random couple when I was out for lunch. The man of the couple today said "about 4 months along?" I kind of laughed and said no I'm 6 1/2. It was nice to hear that I don't look that far along though lol. I feel huge though.

I didn't like that at all, lol. It said my alternative due date is Nov 24th instead of the 19th. It was originally Nov 25th in the first place, before ultrasound changed it to the 19th. I don't want to go for an additional week almost!

Dissy, she better have not been wrong! After decorating the nursery and making those letters, I'd be miffed if she doesn't turn out to be a she.

So, I'm pretty sure we have settled on a name :)
Olivia. No middle name yet, I think that'll be harder to choose than the first name ! PK you can update the front with her first name :)

Beautiful Salu :cloud9: I will update the front page xxx

Our 3d scan is in the 10th will be 28 weeks very curious as to how little lady is laying. Just as I think I know how she is the kicks are in a different place! Gone back to low down now so maybe breech again?

I'd love to do a 3D ultrasound but I don't think we are. I hate how they cost so much :(

I'm other news - Happy V-Day to me ! Hard to believe I'm already at 24 weeks !

I'd love to do a 3D ultrasound but I don't think we are. I hate how they cost so much :(

I'm other news - Happy V-Day to me ! Hard to believe I'm already at 24 weeks !

Happy V Day!

How much do 3Ds cost near you?

Happy V-day salu!
I'm still undecided on the 3d scan. They're about $125 by me.

Happy V-day salu!
I'm still undecided on the 3d scan. They're about $125 by me.

Yeah by me depending on the package you do, they can range anywhere from $120 to $190. We're doing the middle package for like $150 which is 20 minute ultrasound, DVD, and pictures printed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->