November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ugh I still can't eat anything other than cereal, bagels, and muffins. Probably not the best diet for me or the baby

Hope the scan shows everything is ok button :hugs:

I don't really have any aversions or cravings yet Geralyn but I I always figured it was what my body needed!! :shrug:

Mine really only started in the last week...before that I was fine.

Button-thats great news that you are getting a scan so quick.Im sure its nothing to worry about.I had a cervical erosion a few years ago and that used to make me bleed a lot,im sure its that.
Kazine-i have NO faith in the NHS whatsoever,especially where mental health is concerned.What is this thing that they have where they assume everyone is lying because they have a mental illness,i think they are mentally ill,the idiots!`
I suffer from depression and have a lot of family history of mental illness ranging from mild depression to schizophrenia ,so ive had lts of disappointing incidents with NHS.
:dust:

We'll rang epu and they confirmed that they won't scan me because my mc weren't all in row. So we are booking a private scan for when I'm seven weeks yay!

ladies who are 5wks or just passed did you have increased cramps/pain?

im in some discomfort right now, all on my right side around my ovary xx

No my cramps went by five weeks doesn't mean it's abnormal but if they are bad and focused on one side if get it checked out x

Button-thats great news that you are getting a scan so quick.Im sure its nothing to worry about.I had a cervical erosion a few years ago and that used to make me bleed a lot,im sure its that.

It's so annoying! I'm sure it's some sort of pay back for not having AF from conceiving Ashley until he was 18months. Feels like my body's making up for lost time. The dr said I'm probably right so I'm going to assume the best and just be excited about my early scan.

MummytoAmber- I've had a bit of discomfort due to bloating but no cramps or pain for a while. If it gets worse I'd get checked out.

hard to explain, constant dull ache kind of like feeling before af then i get increased sharp pain for about 10 seconds. feeling tender to walk, my tummy gone all bloated and sore and lower back is feeling achy.
Walk in centre closed at 8pm, ill have to go tomorrow. ive took 2 paracentamol but doesnt seem to be helping but its got rid of my sore throat. x

I had the dull ache and odd sharp pain last week but it was not all in one place and no back ache. Try not to panic as I know how norm cramps can be. Getting it checked tomorrow would be a good idea you might get a sneak peak at baby !

mine just happening in the place, yeah im trying to keep calm. keep checking my underwear they open at 8 so ill try and get across first thing. thank you x

My first OB/Scan will be April 8th booo long time from now! Hopefully everything will be ok. Im traumatized already.

Can I have some advice and opinions please. Had a period 22-25 Feb. It only lasted 3 days but classed it as a period. Today I have been feeling really dizzy and ravenous. Did a test just before on a whim. Felt was more ovulation. Got this. Is it a BFP?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 11
Can I have some advice and opinions please. Had a period 22-25 Feb. It only lasted 3 days but classed it as a period. Today I have been feeling really dizzy and ravenous. Did a test just before on a whim. Felt was more ovulation. Got this. Is it a BFP?

I can see the line :) fingers crossed for you x

Still so early but I see something! Xxx

Could it be the bleed was implantation or some blip and it's taken ages to show from a LMP of 11th jan? This happened with my son you see

If this happened to you before then totally possible!
The line looks quite faint if it's from 11th of jan?? I had similar with my daughter though, I had a tiny bit of bleeding which I didn't even really count as af then didn't get a proper bfp until like 20dpo...:wacko: keep us updated xxx

I can't explain it. It couldn't show up anything though from a period of 22nd feb. Only
14 days since that period started so I should be waiting to
Ovulate from that? I am very shocked and eager to
Go and get a digital tom!

Looks like a bfp to me. Hopefully you are joining us. I say retest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->