November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I've heard this can happen after a certain point? Try not to stress hon. You feeling ok in yourself? Cxx

Please do t put all your faith in cb digitals they aren't that accurate (I have avoided them this pregnancy) I know its scary hugs. I hope tomorrow they can do you some hcg tests or something to reassure you. A scan wouldn't show much though x

no i did it not long ago as im having pains and feeling poorly. 2-3 was took on wednesday.
no princesskell im not xx

no i did it not long ago as im having pains and feeling poorly. 2-3 was took on wednesday.
no princesskell im not xx

I think it could be your pee was dilute that's all, try not to stress (easier said than done!) big hugs!!

I've also heard they are not very accurate, someone didn't get 3+ til they were 7 weeks so defo not accurate!!

Please do t put all your faith in cb digitals they aren't that accurate (I have avoided them this pregnancy) I know its scary hugs. I hope tomorrow they can do you some hcg tests or something to reassure you. A scan wouldn't show much though x

yeah im petrified of having an ectopic pregnancy my pain still there x

I think you should go to a+e or epu; I'm sure it's nothing but it's worth getting checked out!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-5-team-yellow-10-team-pink-4-team-blue.html

Can we make our thread similar to this one with scan pics and mother's sex guesses? :D

That was my last group I'm in the angels section :/

I suggested the gender guess i line that idea but i actually thought the front page looks really busy and hard to read now with the pics it's all out of alignment

I think you should go to a+e or epu; I'm sure it's nothing but it's worth getting checked out!

going to go to walk in first thing in the morning, if pain gets very bad ill call nhsdirect see what they say x

I don't think when I first posted I gave much info.

So here it is :)

We started ttc on 8th Feb this year, we dtd 3 times on 8th, 10th and 12th. I ovulated on 11th.

I got my bfp at 11dpo on 22nd Feb. Got it first on an IC then later that day I got 1-2 on a clearblue digi and a nice line on a frer. My af wasnt even due for another 4/5 days!

Anyway a week later and I got a 2-3 on a digi and the test line on the frer was way way darker than the control line.

My edd based on lmp is November 3rd.

I have my booking appointment with my midwife at home tomorrow at 1pm. I'm looking forward to it as she's the midwife I had throughout my last pregnancy and she remembers me. Anyway she's so lovely she's going to refer me for an early scan just for reassurance. It will either be next Friday when I'll be 6+4 or the following Friday when I'll be 7+4.

Still very cautious about it all and have only told our parents. I had a blighted ovum 10 years ago and it's still a huge fear that I'll go to the scan and be told the sac is empty. But staying positive for now as I feel sick as a dog (and have done since ov), have diarrhoea, am starving hungry all the time, have sore boobs, stretching pains, and I could sleep for England!

Good luck to you all. Looking forward to the rest of our journey.

X

ladies who are 5wks or just passed did you have increased cramps/pain?

im in some discomfort right now, all on my right side around my ovary xx
I've had a feeling...I wouldn't really call it a cramp but just something on my left side. My sister the sono tech said it could be the corpus lutium. I'm having a scan tomorrow so I'll find out then

Can I have some advice and opinions please. Had a period 22-25 Feb. It only lasted 3 days but classed it as a period. Today I have been feeling really dizzy and ravenous. Did a test just before on a whim. Felt was more ovulation. Got this. Is it a BFP?
I used that same kind of test on the day of my missed period a d got a very faint line. I went and got two different kids of tests and sure enough they were BFPs.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-5-team-yellow-10-team-pink-4-team-blue.html

Can we make our thread similar to this one with scan pics and mother's sex guesses? :D

That was my last group I'm in the angels section :/

I suggested the gender guess i line that idea but i actually thought the front page looks really busy and hard to read now with the pics it's all out of alignment

I love the idea; could we maybe do it like ...

Laurarebecca1
Due...
Mother intuition...
Team ...

Hopefulfor1st
Due...
Mothers intuition...
Team...

I think that would look neater and then maybe scan picture after the team so each person has a block of text rather than using commas; it will make it much easier to read (but the page will get very long but I'm sure people won't mind that!)

Hey Doc! Glad to see you in the group! We have the same edd lol :)

I really domt know what to do! My insurance starts in April 1st and by the time they see me i will almost be 10 wks! I am gonna live a torture by then scared knowing if baby is developing. Not sure if to go to mexico but scared also.

The guys in my OH's band keep taking the piss out of me that I'm tired all the time!! They will get it in the neck when I tell them I was pregnant and that is why I'm tired all the time ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->