November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hello all! :wave:

Could I please join?? I am due November 12th! :happydance:

I am soooo excited. Not a single pregnancy symptom can knock me off this cloud9!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all - looking forward to sharing mine with you all!

Hello Sandilion! Congrats H & H 9 months coming your way.

My first me appointment is April 1st so I'll be nearly 9 weeks. Hoping to pay for a scan before that though as it depends on your gp as to if they want to refer you for an early scan.

Doc mcstuffins how did you meet you mw already? here you don't book in until 8 weeks earliest.

Welcome sandilion!

morning ladies i feel shocking off to walk in shortly see what they say. Feels like MS has totally kicked in x

Hello all! :wave:

Could I please join?? I am due November 12th! :happydance:

I am soooo excited. Not a single pregnancy symptom can knock me off this cloud9!

Happy and healthy 9 months to you all - looking forward to sharing mine with you all!

Congratulations and welcome :happydance:
Wishing you a very h&h 9 months...I've added you to the front page xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...s-5-team-yellow-10-team-pink-4-team-blue.html

Can we make our thread similar to this one with scan pics and mother's sex guesses? :D

That was my last group I'm in the angels section :/

I suggested the gender guess i line that idea but i actually thought the front page looks really busy and hard to read now with the pics it's all out of alignment

I love the idea; could we maybe do it like ...

Laurarebecca1
Due...
Mother intuition...
Team ...

Hopefulfor1st
Due...
Mothers intuition...
Team...

I think that would look neater and then maybe scan picture after the team so each person has a block of text rather than using commas; it will make it much easier to read (but the page will get very long but I'm sure people won't mind that!)

I agree I think the August one has lots of good info on but does look a bit messy??
I like laurarebecca's suggestion. I will try and update when I can. I work on a iPad though so its a bit fiddly! :dohh: and I'm no techy!! :blush:

Hi Sandilion!

Hope they're helpful at the walk in MummytoAmber

Well- this pregnancy has officially made it further than the last 2!

Yay hopeful another milestone!

Mummytoamber is going in for the cramps she's been having not ms.

Oh thanks I was a bit confused when she said ms in full force.
Hope it's nothing xx

Well- this pregnancy has officially made it further than the last 2!

Congrats! That is nice milestone hopefulfor1st!

ladies who are 5wks or just passed did you have increased cramps/pain?

im in some discomfort right now, all on my right side around my ovary xx

I am now 6 weeks and I still am having plenty of cramping. Last week, I had one really super sharp pain on one side that took my breath away and really freaked me out. But three days ago I went in for my 1st scan and she saw twins! She could clearly see one strong heartbeat but the other twin was behind the first and she couldn't get a good enough view. I told her about my worry with the painful cramp and completely assured me that it is totally normal to get a range of cramps for now and several more weeks. Let us know how your consult goes.

Apple - my midwife will just see you as soon as she can after you've been referred to her. So just after I found out I filled out a form at the doctors and they pass it to her, then she called me earlier this week and said she'd come out to me today!

I think I was around 6 weeks when I saw her with my last pregnancy too, but nearer to 8 with my first as I found out later.

Really pleased that she's getting me an early scan though. Will hopefully put my mind at rest a bit.

X

congrats sandilion :D

hopefulfor1st good to hear youve made it past that point :) yeah i didnt go for ms, having pains about 6hrs last night.

Seen gp blood pressure is fine, no water infection but need send another sample in on monday to double check. had feel of my stomach most of pain was in the middle when he did that, but ive got a fever says seems like viral infection was uncertain to give antibiotics i said id see how few days go. told me go.home and rest if things dont improve or get worse to return at 1pm he will do internal check if need be send me to hospital.
i was expecting him to still offer me a blood test with repeat in 48hrs. x

Well done hopeful xx
Hope you are ok mummyto amber xx

Hope you are feeling better soon mummytoamber
And well done Hopeful on getting past your milestone.
When i got my BFP i had terrible nausea and sickness for a couple of days and now it has completely gone.I just dont feel pregnant at all.however i did cry my eyes out twice last night whilst watching crufts :rofl:
:dust:

That's good news hopeful! By the way everyone just call me Laura; it's much easier!!

I don't really have any symptoms so I don't really feel pregnant! Apart from last night, my boobs started killing; and they still are this morning but not as bad, I imagine they'll be bad by evening!

I'm going out tonight for my BILs engagement party so I'm the designated driver as no one knows; going to have to dodge the free drinks and stick to just mixers, my MIL is going to be there and I'm dying to tell her but OH and I agreed to wait til our scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->