November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Oh today was a good day! I just went over to the neighbors house with my MIL. The neighbor has an apple tree and doesn't want the apples on it! (It came with the house) So all the apples are ours for the taking. I must have looked ridiculous jumping for the good apples higher up! But man are these apples delicious! I chopped up two to dip in cinnamon sugar with the SO and then we juiced a few for glasses of 100% pure apple juice. GOSH These are some good apples!

Mwel - Round ligament pain is awful isn't it, I try to describe it to OH but I do it no justice. I struggle sitting down for anything over 15 minutes now I get an awful pain on the left side at the top of my bump or just under my ribs. I imagine its just where she's laid but its super uncomfortable.

My pain is at the bottom of belly. But like you, I think that is where she is pushing at the most. I'm definitely stretching. But thankful that my bump isn't too big for 27 weeks. :)

Today I'm just feeling really sleepy and out of it and at the beginning of my pregnancy I didn't want to eat anything and now I am starving all the time. Especially when I wake up in the morning. I feel so empty. She is sucking all the nutrients from my body...or at least I feel like it anyways. Anyone else?

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 12
I am definitely hungry all the time now too! But I am trying to just eat healthy when I am hungry and assume baby girl is growing up a storm in there. My bump def popped a bit lately.

I agree about entering the uncomfortable stage! I experienced my first BH contractions yesterday, the doctor just reminded me to drink tons of water. She was changing positions a lot yesterday, at one point she was trying to lay all the way sideways and stretching my belly to the max. Her newest trick is to shove what I assume is her butt against the right side of my stomach and make it all lopsided. I like many of you wonder how in the world there is going to be room for a few more months of growth!

Here's a random tidbit:
Full bladders can also cause contractions.

This is why I guzzle water and then spend half my workday on the restroom.

Sigh....

Sleeping at night is definitely uncomfortable now. I have to hold my belly to move over while sleeping. I'm also finding it really hard to sleep on my left hand side now too.
Today is for sure a 'fat' day for me.

I have to be careful rolling from side to side too, I'll get pains in my lower stomach.

What sucks is I still end up on my back somehow during the night.

I can't sleep on my right side no matter what, as my arm will fall asleep, and it hurts so bad as it's trying to wake up.

Left side isn't too bad, but I flop around when I sleep.

Sleeping at night is definitely uncomfortable now. I have to hold my belly to move over while sleeping. I'm also finding it really hard to sleep on my left hand side now too.
Today is for sure a 'fat' day for me.

I have to be careful rolling from side to side too, I'll get pains in my lower stomach.

What sucks is I still end up on my back somehow during the night.

I can't sleep on my right side no matter what, as my arm will fall asleep, and it hurts so bad as it's trying to wake up.

Left side isn't too bad, but I flop around when I sleep.

I also toss and turn. I'll start on my left side, end up on my back then turn to my right side and end up on my back again ! I read that it makes no difference what side you sleep on. But whenever I end up on my back, I always put my hands on my belly and what for her to move, just for reassurance I guess. OH always has my abundance of pillows ready for me when I go to bed !

Yay on the GTT MarieMo!

Looming good Salu!

I think baby girl like my right side. I feel like my bump is slightly lopsided that way. Haha.

Yay on the GTT MarieMo!

Looming good Salu!

I think baby girl like my right side. I feel like my bump is slightly lopsided that way. Haha.

Chase was on my right side my whole pregnancy, and Reese so far is too!

Whenever OH and I have sex, afterwards I get loads of pressure and BHs!

Is this normal? And I'm hoping this could help when closer to due date!

I dont know bout you ladies but my morning sickness is coming back again!

Is anyone else doing kick counts? I know you aren't technically supposed to start until 28 weeks, but I was told to start at my last appointment a few days ago...and I'm just shy of 28 weeks now anyway. I'm finding it difficult to determine who is who. Sometimes it's obvious, other times not so much. Plus I don't really get the concept. My babies will go hours totally still (is this ok?) then kick like crazy for a bit, then back to calm. I don't want to make myself crazy reading too much into movement or lack of movement. And once again, sometimes it's difficult to determine which one is actually kicking or if both are. :wacko:

Is anyone else doing kick counts? I know you aren't technically supposed to start until 28 weeks, but I was told to start at my last appointment a few days ago...and I'm just shy of 28 weeks now anyway. I'm finding it difficult to determine who is who. Sometimes it's obvious, other times not so much. Plus I don't really get the concept. My babies will go hours totally still (is this ok?) then kick like crazy for a bit, then back to calm. I don't want to make myself crazy reading too much into movement or lack of movement. And once again, sometimes it's difficult to determine which one is actually kicking or if both are. :wacko:

Not sure about the who is who part. I only recently figured out which end was which. But the way my MW explained the kick counts was during a time when they are generally active, time how long it takes for 10 movements. My baby is relatively quite for a few hours and then I'll feel lots of movement. I've just been making sure he's still moving during the times I expect.

Hi ladies! Hope you're having a good weekend. I'm working, blah. :)

Marie, that's really interesting that full bladders can cause contractions. I never knew that, but it makes sense for me since I think I've been having occasional BH contractions in the mornings when I wake up (if I've been lucky enough to sleep straight through the night without having to get up to pee). At first I thought LO was stretching, but then I was like nope, that's different. And my uterus was rock hard.

Lovely bump pics in here. I haven't been good about taking pics lately. :(

I haven't been counting kicks. My Dr didn't tell me to, just always asks if she's moving. Some days she's quieter than others, but she always lets me know she's okay. I think if I had to count the kicks, I'd make myself crazy. Seems like it'd be really difficult to have a separate tally for two babies!

My MW didn't tell me to do kick counts. She just asked if he's moving around. There are certain times of the day when I feel him...especially if I lay on my side and then there are times he's not moving at all. I think as long as you feel kicks when you expect you would all is fine

Hi ladies :wave:
We got back from our holidays yesterday and got the keys to our new house so all happening here. :wacko:
We had a great 10 days and I managed fine in the heat. My bump has grown massively in the sunshine. I can't believe we are so close!!
!
Hi Ladies, May I join ? twin girls due 25.11 ;-). Can't wait to meet them but at the same time I hope they stay in as long as possible
welcome bizzibii and congratulations :happydance:
It's lovely to have more twins in the group...do they have names?
I hope you can keep them baking for as long as possible :hugs: xxx

I haven't been on this thread for ages!

How is everyone doing?

I should probably say i'm expecting another little girl :)
Hey Mishc...congratulations on the girl!! :happydance: xxx

Just caught up on the 15+ pages I have missed :wacko:. Lovely bumps, glad people are doing well but sorry to hear of the tricky bits you've been going through :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->