November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Welcome back PK!

I haven't been told to do kick counts yet. It took me so long to feel her moving in there with this anterior placenta but I def feel her a lot now. I think I would be awful at counting kicks though, I am too distracted at work all day.

I think I might be starting to experience SPD. I have had pressure and pain in my pubic area for a week or so and tonight it seems especially worse. It's hard to put on pants and getting out of bed hurts. :/

Sorry for the pain Twinklie. Have you a support belt? That helped me last time. Try keep your legs together when getting out of bed or the car as much as possible.

I never really got the hang of count the kicks, but I know the times when Bug is most active so would be worried if it didn't happen? Xxx

I was told to keep an eye on the pattern of kicks and if you notice a change then that's when you lay on your side and count ten kicks. My lo goes hours without a movement (or at least one I notice) then has crazy kicking and wiggling sprees

I'm at my mums for the week and so proud of DS he's just slept through the night in a big boy bed! He loves it because it's a gruffalo ready bed (travel one). So when we get home those bars are coming off his cot and we are getting him gruffalo bed sheets. It's so lovely because he HATES the travel cot and never sleeps well normally on holiday.

I just wanted to say goodbye. I delivered our beautiful baby boy Rowan at 27 weeks via c section. His heart has stopped beating when I went it for a check up due to lack of movements that day. I am heartbroken and devastated. He was beautiful and perfect in every way. My husband and I held him, sung to him, and took pictures with him that whole day. My little angel...

I wish you luck in your pregnancies and pray you never have to experience what I just did. Take care.

I just opened up a package of cheese with a "best by date" of Nov 19. My due date. TRIPPY. We're close enough for cheese expiration dates now!

I just wanted to say goodbye. I delivered our beautiful baby boy Rowan at 27 weeks via c section. His heart has stopped beating when I went it for a check up due to lack of movements that day. I am heartbroken and devastated. He was beautiful and perfect in every way. My husband and I held him, sung to him, and took pictures with him that whole day. My little angel...

I wish you luck in your pregnancies and pray you never have to experience what I just did. Take care.

I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss :( My thought and prayers are with you and your family. He will be a guardian angel for your family and know that he his looking down on you. Xo

So incredibly sorry for your loss, Rame. You are so strong, and I wish you the best moving forward. Little Rowan is watching over you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear about your angel baby. I hope you have friends and family to lean on at this sad time.

Oh Rame I'm so sorry to see this news. :cry: Praying for you and your family.

Oh my goodness Rame I am dreadfully sorry. That is heartbreaking news.
I hope you are surrounded by love and support at this dreadful time.

We are all thinking of you xxx

Rame- so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family

I'm so sorry Rame, I can't imagine what your going through. My thoughts are with you.

Oh Rame, I am so, so sorry. My heart breaks for you. Sending you hugs, and I hope you have lots of support around you. Xoxoxo

So sorry for your loss, Rame. My thoughts are with you.

Oh Rame. I am so incredibly sorry to read this news. Thinking of you and your family during this very difficult time...

Im sorry Rame..i know what it feels like sadly....keep you in my prayers..hang tight.

I am so sorry Rame - there are simply no words..:nope:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"