November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I didn't think I was hormonal but dh and I have been fighting a lot!

1) because his mum is taking 3 weeks holiday in April and 3 weeks in June and the days she minds Jace I will have to take unpaid leave.

And we fought tonight because as I was serving tea he was watching football and asked if I was busy at that exact moment (apparently as he wanted a hug) and I'm like well does it effing look like I'm busy serving tea up or what?! Then he said I didn't mix the spaghetti how he lines and I said well someone distracted me with stupid questions while I was serving it!

Having 2 mcs late last year he's said he doesn't want to hear about or celebrate the pregnancy til 12 weeks and I just feel as though its such a taboo subject like I don't feel I can acknowledge it to him?! Plus our house is for sale and once we sell and move well be financially better off (consolidating debts) so we were planning to do that before conceiving and now it appears the house isn't selling at all!
Argh stress!!!

I've definitely noticed my hormones are affecting my moods, I'm moody for no reason bless OH he's trying to be understanding but he's finding it difficult. Usually I don't show when I'm moody so this is so different to him! I am snapping for no reason what so ever!!

Hopeful, sorry you and OH are having such a hard time!! I hope everything turns okay for your house etc and your MIL!

Edit: my digestive system is all over the place; constipated one minute and diahorhea the next?! Not fun!

Hey ladies!

Cautiously joining in here as have already had a couple of wipe scares since BFP on Tues 25th Feb! Been to see EPAU and had scan and sac visible and everything looking as it should but have another scan booked for 17th March to check pregnancy is progressing.

Not too sure on due date but thinking end of October beginning of November. Not sure as have a 9 month old DS and have only had 2 AF since he was born and nothing regular due to still breastfeeding! Started feeling queasy every morning for about a week or so, so decided to test as that's how I found out with DS and wow there it was! Nice shock as took 3 years to finally get pregnant with one that went full term so we were NTNP this time round. My DS has been the best contraception though as he has been sleeping in our bed for past couple of months and we very rarely get a night to ourselves so this one happening first chance we got was really a surprise!!! Eeek!!

Feeling rubbish with this tiredness and queasiness at the moment and so much more than last time around, but I guess running around after the never ending bag of energy that is DS can do that to you!

Sorry for the essay, I have a tendancy to do that, but looking forward to hopefully sharing this journey with you all and getting to know you over the months to follow!

Big hugs!
J x

Congrats Jinbean :D

I'm feeling like an emotional wreck, not left this bad before.

Laura my system has been feeling like that also.

How is everyone today?

We've just gone and booked early scan for 22nd March x

Hey ladies!

Cautiously joining in here as have already had a couple of wipe scares since BFP on Tues 25th Feb! Been to see EPAU and had scan and sac visible and everything looking as it should but have another scan booked for 17th March to check pregnancy is progressing.

Not too sure on due date but thinking end of October beginning of November. Not sure as have a 9 month old DS and have only had 2 AF since he was born and nothing regular due to still breastfeeding! Started feeling queasy every morning for about a week or so, so decided to test as that's how I found out with DS and wow there it was! Nice shock as took 3 years to finally get pregnant with one that went full term so we were NTNP this time round. My DS has been the best contraception though as he has been sleeping in our bed for past couple of months and we very rarely get a night to ourselves so this one happening first chance we got was really a surprise!!! Eeek!!

Feeling rubbish with this tiredness and queasiness at the moment and so much more than last time around, but I guess running around after the never ending bag of energy that is DS can do that to you!

Sorry for the essay, I have a tendancy to do that, but looking forward to hopefully sharing this journey with you all and getting to know you over the months to follow!

Big hugs!
J x

Welcome and congrats Jinbean!!

I have my first scan today...I'm excited and nervous. It's not until 5pm...seems like forever

Update: the pain I was having the other day happened a few more times then stopped. I haven't had it since so I'm taking it as a good sign I think it was growing pains so I dunno I'll find out on the 17th

It's been a just for of days for me but it was nice reading bout u all welcome and congrats to the new ladies and to all the moms on here thank u for keeping me sane in this first tri :)

I'm a masters student and have the rest of my course to finish during this pregnancy. I have to write 3000 words over the course of the next 3 days and I am just so tired I can barely think let along write a decent research paper. I'm starting to worry that I am going to do really badly in the course with is costing me a fortune.
Any one got any advice on how to make myself focus and a bit more alive?

Hey ladies!

Big hugs!
J x
Congrats J :happydance: I hope that is it for scares now and you an enjoy a h&h 9 months :thumbup:
Welcome to the group...do you want me to put you down in the front page for the 1st...just update when you get an edd from your scan? Xxx

I have my first scan today...I'm excited and nervous. It's not until 5pm...seems like forever
Good luck...let us know!! :happydance: xxx

I'm a masters student and have the rest of my course to finish during this pregnancy. I have to write 3000 words over the course of the next 3 days and I am just so tired I can barely think let along write a decent research paper. I'm starting to worry that I am going to do really badly in the course with is costing me a fortune.
oh I am totally sympathetic on this. I was doing my masters dissertation (15000 words) during the summer I was pregnant with F. It was horrid, it was only made better by the fact it was a rubbish summer in the uk and I didn't miss many days in the sunshine! I found lots of healthy snacks like fruit (raspberries in yogurt was my favourite), lots of treats on an evening like a warm bath, a massage from dh, an hour with a magazine/book, gave me things to look forward to? I also liked to split my work time up into slots, where I would have a word count target and once I achieved it I was done for a quick break...ate a walk outside or a quick tv programme? It was all about timetables for me!
Whats your course on? What score do you need to get?
3000 is totally doable in 3 days. Have you done your pre-reading and ready to start? Try for 1500 words over each of first two days. Just write and write and try not to edit or re-read too much, then you have the whole final day to edit and improve it? Xxx

Laura im with ya! One minute i poop normal next minute its diarrhea :haha: crazy digestive system

oh I am totally sympathetic on this. I was doing my masters dissertation (15000 words) during the summer I was pregnant with F. It was horrid, it was only made better by the fact it was a rubbish summer in the uk and I didn't miss many days in the sunshine! I found lots of healthy snacks like fruit (raspberries in yogurt was my favourite), lots of treats on an evening like a warm bath, a massage from dh, an hour with a magazine/book, gave me things to look forward to? I also liked to split my work time up into slots, where I would have a word count target and once I achieved it I was done for a quick break...ate a walk outside or a quick tv programme? It was all about timetables for me!
Whats your course on? What score do you need to get?
3000 is totally doable in 3 days. Have you done your pre-reading and ready to start? Try for 1500 words over each of first two days. Just write and write and try not to edit or re-read too much, then you have the whole final day to edit and improve it? Xxx[/QUOTE]

My masters is in the applied psychology of intellectual disabilities, I have my dissertation to do this summer as well. All told I still have 22500 words to some how find the time and energy to write between now and the beginning of September! For this piece I have done all my pre-reading etc just getting words on the document is proving challenging, I planned to be finished last week but the excitement of finding out I'm pregnant ruined that and now this week I am just so tired and spaced out I am finding it hard to think. I know I will get there but I didn't anticipate just how hard I would find it to concentrate!

Gosh littlefishy that sounds tough and a lot of hard work. What an accomplishment when you have finished and just think much better doing this while pregnant rather than with a baby at your feet! Xxx

Congrats J :happydance: I hope that is it for scares now and you an enjoy a h&h 9 months :thumbup:
Welcome to the group...do you want me to put you down in the front page for the 1st...just update when you get an edd from your scan? Xxx

Hi Sweetie!
Thanks! Yeah please put me down for 1st and I will let you know when I know! tee hee!
J xx

Just saw baby and heartbeat of 140!! So excited!

Congrats!! Mine's a week and 3 days (it's after midnight hehe)

I got my BFP on Thursday! According to the FF app I am supposed to be due November 14. Please let me join their group.

I feel so relieved to see a baby and a heartbeat. I would have had to wait until our real first appt which is March 18 but my sister did this one. We told DHs brothers tonight they were surprised and very happy.

Ladies dont even complain yours are days away! But mine literally a month away from now booooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->