November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So...anyone else keen to start getting things happening soon??? As soon as I hit 36 weeks it'll be hit me with every old wives tale!!

Well I've started raspberry leaf tea and will start using evening primrose oil from 36 weeks. Not so much trying to get her out but trying to give myself the best chance for vbac!

I think probably 38/39 weeks I'll be bouncing on my ball, walks etc.

What are you planning?

My elective will be booked for around 39 but I think if I did go earlier I'd give vbac a shot.
I'm mainly having the elective as I don't want to get to my due date because of what happened last time and induction after cesarean is too risky!

I won't be induced either, if I go overdue I'll have an elective. I have to decide tomorrow what date I will set for that if I'll give myself the max 14 days overdue or a week after etc. I've got a consultant appointment and I'm also debating continuous monitoring so many choices!

Because my placenta failed last time at 38 weeks I'm keen to get her out ASAP even if by section.. But if I happened to go naturally at 37ish I'd be pretty happy!!

Back pain is killing me! Especially at nights. Im hoping this little boy shows up on his own before my scheduled delivery day...woke up to 2 spots of dry milk on my shirt lol...it only gets worse.

I'm having tightenings but I don't feel them, I can only tell when I press on my bump it's really hard, and sometimes my lower back will hurt just a little bit for a about half a minute. I plan on hitting up all the old wives tales in a few weeks. Red rasp. leaf tea, epo, walking, bouncing on the ball and my husband (lol) etc. I have an induction planned for 39 weeks, but I really want to go into labor on my own, so hopefully before then would be good. I can't believe I'm almost 32 weeks! It's going fast, but also slow. I have a couple of events coming up to keep me occupied.

I have two months to wait for my lil man...and I'm hoping it goes by fast...

Oooh Laylagirl, when you put it that way it sounds so long, lol. I prefer to say 6 weeks and 14 days :) My weeks start Wednesday, so Thursdays I'll start saying I'm going on the next week, haha. This will be my last pregnancy, and while I don't want to wish it away, I look forward to the day I won't have to take all these meds, or check my blood pressure twice a day, or poke myself 4 times a day to check my sugars, or watch the clock and start counting down the hour every meal.

Man, I've hit a wall with productivity. We traded in my little Ford Focus for a KIA Sorento SUV yesterday which was DRAINING (have I mentioned how much I hate car shopping, lol). I also bought odds and ends that I'll need for my hospital bag (nightgown, nursing bras and pads, granny panties, slippers) and now I'm spent. I had good intentions of cranking out thank you notes from my shower last week, actually packing the hospital bag, maybe installing car seats or doing more baby clothes laundry. Plus, I still want to make it over to Babies R Us today to pick up our dresser/changing table combo because it's finally in. But I just can't move off the couch. I'm sitting here in a daze watching the Packers loose horribly and thinking about how I need to get off my butt and do something productive.

I'm a bit weird and like to stay pregnant as long as possible! I don't mind being overdue! Xxx

CNEM- I know...it does sound so long...my weeks start on Saturdays...so I've just started a new week...and it feels like time is standing still...I have a lot of things on my mind and less enjoyment, so that may be why it's so slow fir me....I'm going to take off for a couple of days and see how I feel when I return. I got the pertussis vaccine on Wednesday and have been dreadfully sick with a bad cough and sore throat...it feels awful...

Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Outfit.jpg
    Thanksgiving Outfit.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Well I've started raspberry leaf tea and will start using evening primrose oil from 36 weeks. Not so much trying to get her out but trying to give myself the best chance for vbac!

I think probably 38/39 weeks I'll be bouncing on my ball, walks etc.

What are you planning?

I was told I definitely should not take RLT if a c section is likely.

I am excited to meet my little one, but if he arrives right on time the I'll be fine with that. Works best with my schedule and OH's...which means I should expect him 2 weeks early in the middle of the night.

I was super productive this weekend and got some odds and ends at BRU, did the last bit of baby clothes and blanket laundry, and finished all the thank you cards from the shower. I've been running around the house so much that the bottoms of my feet just ache. I wonder if wearing shoes inside would help.

Going to wait on the "hospital" bag until I go to the birthing class. Since I'm going to be at a birthing center, they say that on average, moms and newborns go home in about 8 hours so I won't have much extra time to spend there post partum.

I am SO excited to meet our little lady, but then I think of my cousin who delivered 5 weeks early and what she's had to go through with the hospital (he is completely healthy and has gained almost a pound already, but they want to hold him another week for some reason!) and I think I can wait a little longer :haha: But if she decides to come, say, at 38 weeks...well, let's just say I wouldn't be disappointed!

Dissy and Mandaa, I'm with you ladies, 38 would be great!! Lol.

Laylagirl that sucks about getting a cough, that has been going around her too, my daughter is coughing alot. I wonder if yours has to do with getting the vaccine though? Slather on vicks vaporub on your chest at night and put a smear under your nose above your lip. That helps more than any cough syrup or cough drop. I hope you feel better soon.

Missy, you deserve to be able to sit awhile, pretty soon those twinnies are going to be running you ragged. I don't exactly like car shopping, but I'd love to have a new car, in fact I'm going to need one with 2 kids and a car seat in the back, my husband thinks a minivan *gag. I never thought I'd be a mother with a minivan.

I can't Wait for my baby shower!!! A couple weeks eeeeeeeeee. And next weekend we have a family reunion for hubby's side of the family to go to so I look forward to that. I bought a couple 30 count bottles of baby aspirin the other day and realized I'd only need about half of that second bottle, then I thought Woah, shit is getting REAL, lol.

I just have this feeling I will go pretty late/overdue. But who knows! I am due 4 days before Thanksgiving so I keep telling people I predict I go into labor on the holiday just to inconvenience everyone haha.

DH finished painting the nursery this weekend, I love how the stencil wall came out. Now I am excited that we can start putting furniture together and pulling it all together. :)

I just have this feeling I will go pretty late/overdue. But who knows! I am due 4 days before Thanksgiving so I keep telling people I predict I go into labor on the holiday just to inconvenience everyone haha.

DH finished painting the nursery this weekend, I love how the stencil wall came out. Now I am excited that we can start putting furniture together and pulling it all together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->