November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hey ladies expecting their first. Just a tip I wish I'd kept a symptoms journal to refer back to second pregnancy! When I wonder if my boobs hurt back then etc

Great news on the scan. Can't wait for mine haven't booked it yet!

Yey Geralyn...lovely news :happydance: xxx

I got my BFP on Thursday! According to the FF app I am supposed to be due November 14. Please let me join their group.
congratulations!! And welcome to the thread. Wishing you a h&h 9 months and I will add you to the front page :hugs: xxx

Hey ladies expecting their first. Just a tip I wish I'd kept a symptoms journal to refer back to second pregnancy! When I wonder if my boobs hurt back then etc
I did have a journal but I wish I'd put how far pg I was at the top of each post. I can't work it out by the dates :wacko: xxx

welcome trumpetbeth and congrats :D

GerlaynB did you get a picture?

i wish i had kept a record of how i felt with mine too.

My throat is worse today can really feel virus kicking in. i think if still sore come tuesday im going to ask for the antibiotics at my doc appt. I had this last tine which turned into the flu and suffered with a sore throat for 6 weeks i dont want that again x

Great news Geralyn

Hope you get better soon MummytoAmber, make sure you rest properly.

That's such a good idea, I'm defo going to start writing a journal! Thanks hopeful!

I keep flicking back through old posts to find out when my morning sickness started and what other symptoms I had at this stage lol. I wish I'd kept notes!

Hopeful-thats a great idea about symptoms,OH and i have been arguing about this times symptoms versus last times!
Geralyn-great news about the scan,fab that they could see a heartbeat quite early.Mine isnt untill 31st March,i booked it quite late so that i would deffo see something
:dust:

Congratulations and welcome :happydance:
Wishing you a very h&h 9 months...I've added you to the front page xxx

Thank you! xx :hugs:

YES! All through my TWW i was kicking myself for not documenting a single thing from when i was pregnant with DS. The only thing I can remember was when MS struck when I was about 6 weeks along :dohh: Not that's that a bad thing to remember I guess, as I will be ready for it this time (if that's even possible lol)

YES! All through my TWW i was kicking myself for not documenting a single thing from when i was pregnant with DS. The only thing I can remember was when MS struck when I was about 6 weeks along :dohh: Not that's that a bad thing to remember I guess, as I will be ready for it this time (if that's even possible lol)

I remember mine being 6+1, from tv and movies I always thought it was the first thing so when 4 weeks hit and I didn't have it I thought I was one of the lucky ones!

I just don't know when on earth my due date is meant to be! I am getting a different result on different sites so have no idea which one to go with! I wonder why they keep coming up with different results ... One says Nov 12th, then the next the 17th ... then the next the 13th.

I remember mine being 6+1, from tv and movies I always thought it was the first thing so when 4 weeks hit and I didn't have it I thought I was one of the lucky ones!

Since i have had only very minor slight moments of it so far, I keep kidding myself and thinking that i might be lucky this time... LOL. Wishful thinking i think is more like it! :haha:

I just did a due date calculator on a Aussie site and it's telling me I am due on the 14th Nov! Gawd!!

I guess ill just wait till my dating scan in a few weeks. Then i might have to have it updated on the list to where i am meant to be lol!

Since i have had only very minor slight moments of it so far, I keep kidding myself and thinking that i might be lucky this time... LOL. Wishful thinking i think is more like it! :haha:

Same here. I'm trying to convince myself that it was all in my head last time and if I don't think about it it won't happen. I was 8 weeks when it kicked in last time.

I just don't know when on earth my due date is meant to be! I am getting a different result on different sites so have no idea which one to go with! I wonder why they keep coming up with different results ... One says Nov 12th, then the next the 17th ... then the next the 13th.

could they be showing different cycle lengths? only thing that crosses my mind x

Here's the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 22
Hi ladies hope you are all well! Just got back from a long break so lots of catching up to do on baby and bump!

Congratulations to all the new sparklers lovely that the group keeps on a growing :)

Geralyn what a lovely scan picture ! You must be thrilled , congrats x.

6 days to go until we see baby bean :)

Sandilion what was the date of you lmp? And do you know o date??

Awwww cute pic Geralyn :cloud9:

Welcome home babyMambo...happy 6 weeks!

Sandilion-I had the exact same problem,all the different calculators were giving me a range of about a week.In the end i just went with LMP,even though i have a rough idea of when i OV.
Geralyn-thats a great scan pic for 6 weeks,i bet you are pleased
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"